Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 12:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an exchange to get listed on for a fair listing fee? Look here!  (Read 113 times)
Sikkan666 (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

Hi all!

I have been in the crypto currency since 2012ish and its been a fun ride to watch BTC explode and other currencies rise and fall! Over the years there have been many contacts about this and that.

Finally I´ve had the joy to come in contact with one of the people running a new upcoming exchange which is really cool! And this has given me an opportunity to get uprising or established new coins/tokens listed there.

So, are you a dev or a user that have or see a coin with potential and would want the coin listed? Give me a PM and see what I can do.

Requirements? yes.

1. No shitcoin/pump n dump, scammy crap.. (of course, I and no one but dev can really know its intentions so no guarantee there). Still, If the ANN thread grows and we see the community aiking for an exchange, thats a good indicator at least.
2. Link to ANN, wallet, github.
3. Add me on Telegram @sikkan666 where I am online mostly and will respond most quickly.

There, I think I have gotten everything needed as an introduction of what I can do.

Best regards!
ItDoesntExist

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

How much do you charge for this service?
Sikkan666 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

How much do you charge for this service?

depends on the projects nature if its an ICO, premine or such.. DM me or talk more on telegram if you want more details Smiley
Sikkan666 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: