Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Become a Speaker  (Read 481 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Hi all check out about My video about Tokenization of the Blockchain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3isdYDR_mI&t=2s

worldtraveller
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

Besides conferences. What are other places or methods or portals one can use or apply to. To Become a speaker regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency?
It seems to me that it is best to hold conferences on the stream, on YouTube.

@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

Others suggested social media as a means to know your desires. I also suggest keep watch on whatever you are following because in today's matter scam is everywhere. Taking your desires with you with proper management could bring you into your dream places, countries, and cryptocurrencies countries lovers. Good life mate take care.
X-Ray.12

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

You can start your own blog. You can also record YouTube videos. In addition, you can try to contact organizers of different workshops. They could be interested in you.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

To be a speaker there is no need to hold a conference, where we work, in the family, in our friends even on social media it is a good opportunity for you and me to talk about bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

There are many avenues for your voice to be heard regarding blockchain technology and the world of cryptocurrencies. I believe the 21st century presents to us many opportunities such as social media platforms and forums such as this to express ourselves. You don't need a conference or  a meeting to be a speaker.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

you can try the youtube, make your own channel and start talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, if your topic is interesting i think you will get the views and subscriber and you can makes money from the youtube adsesnse

DavidNiva

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

Besides conferences. What are other places or methods or portals one can use or apply to. To Become a speaker regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin socialization in the community really is very much, all depends on which country we are in, if in developed countries it is very easy for us to socialize bitcoin, because the government has facilitated bitcoin, especially for the means of buying and selling. will encounter significant obstacles, but the opposite if we live in a country that does not support bitcoin, it will definitely be very difficult but we can still use social media and other media to socialize bitcoin, so there is always a way to introduce bitcoin to the public.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: