Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AYWA Platform:The Voting✅with Messages💬support and 1-click CPU-mining  (Read 17907 times)
Frederic miski

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

new AYWA wallet  has many functionalities, definitely fast to sync, miner threads, hash rate monitor etc.  . good work AYWA team.    @Aywa Developers
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 02:34:59 PM by Aywa Developers

[WELCOME BONUS PROGRAMM CLOSED]
Hi guys! We'd like to invite you to TestFlight of  Cool new version AywaWallet for iOS📱: .
Don't forget to receive telegram welcome bonus 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁. Post your Aywa address to GetAywa telegram group: https://t.me/getaywa
SklyarovEvgenii

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

Good time. The reference to telegrams group is not working. AN71Ssgjyvpk8XH6EvgDEdxFRtk8Dkmdq8 to open a wallet
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

Good time. The reference to telegrams group is not working. AN71Ssgjyvpk8XH6EvgDEdxFRtk8Dkmdq8 to open a wallet
We see you have successfully joined. You are welcome! Welcome bonus has sent!
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

I really love this project with built-in miner into wallet and governance / messaging system
Tolynkuzma

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

I am an investor at an early stage and participate in the project from the beginning, I think it's a good project and it's time to collect the masternode as after January 2019 coins need more..
LindaWhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

Mining was literally never been easier. Wallet looks great, full of features and yet simple to use. Looking forward further development!
lifeson4

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

AYWA WILL BE LISTED ON AN EXCHANGE

Thank you for bringing this project to my attention. I have carefully studied the dynamics of your project and am very enthusiastic regarding the overall specification. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that your project has a maximum coin circulation of 250,000,000 with 100 Aywa in each block being released every 90 seconds. I have also noted that your wallet is able to mine blocks without additional software being required and uses a hybrid alogrithm of YesPower, Groestl and Keccak to ensure it reamins ASIC-resistant and more importantly de-centralised.

Whilst using the wallet on my windows operating system (though I noted Apple and Linux versions are also available) I do sometimes receive messages through the console. I was alerted to this messaging feature  via the Windows notification which informed me a message had been received.

This is to be used with the IdeaMining; allowing proposals to be submitted via the messaging system to all wallet owners and represents an excellent way of communicating with those involved in your project. This system allows users to make proposals forthe development of the AYWA project for an Aywa Coin reward and also to vote on others proposals with the rewards being payable via the Superblock emmission at 10:00pm UTC daily.

It struck me that this was an excellent way for users to be rewarded for making proposals to benefit the platform  which can then be voted on by all users. This will encourage development and further advances and of course allows participants to be rewarded for those advancements that are approved by all users. A simple but great idea that will help promote this astute project.
The block rewards are indeed geared to ensuring the promotion of this feature with each 100 Aywa block being divided 25% to the miner, 25% to the masternodes and the remaining 50% being awarded to fund the Idea Mining and actual development.

The Masternode collateral is presently set at 1000 Aywa which is an achievable amount for most miners and is restricted to CPU use only to ensure the decentralisation of this project. This will rise in January 2019 and again in June 2019 and January 2021. The project has a very strong network with masternodes being created daily which can only strengthen and bring longevity to this truly decentralised project.

The technical information including wallets and Block explorer are available at the website at www.getaywa.org
and the code is viewable on github so this certainly seems to be a transparent sustainable project.

Refreshingly the pre-mine has been kept to a minimum with the focus being placed on rewarding future development.

BOUNTIES are presently available for team building and the Developers are always on hand and available in Discord and Telegram.

I will be following this project and ensuring I mine a masternode to guarantee a future passive income.

Thank you Aywa for bringing this to the market it truly represents a sensible project and encourages development and improvements with a reward structure founded in Idea Mining.

gockom

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

I like projects which are great for passive income. Aywa is one of my early investments. CPU Mining & Masternode with great rewards.
danyo74

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Works great, easy to use, mining with the wallet, no other software installation needed, great project.
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Which country is the developer of the project? the translations are not correct, so I can't understand the idea of the project. Alpha version is certainly good, you introduce users to the product in advance, I will wait for the readable version...

Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Thank you for a feedback. Yes, it was alpha on the start topic date. Now it is a fully working project with over 500 Masternodes!!! CPU mining and daily rewards for implemented platform improvement actions are working perfect. Screenshots of the wallet can be found here: https://github.com/GetAywa/AywaCore. Development Team is distributed. If you find any translation issues let us know PM. Join us Telegram or Discord.
lifeson4

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

AYWA WILL BE LISTED ON AN EXCHANGE

Thank you for bringing this project to my attention. I have carefully studied the dynamics of your project and am very enthusiastic regarding the overall specification. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that your project has a maximum coin circulation of 250,000,000 with 100 Aywa in each block being released every 90 seconds. I have also noted that your wallet is able to mine blocks without additional software being required and uses a hybrid alogrithm of YesPower, Groestl and Keccak to ensure it reamins ASIC-resistant and more importantly de-centralised.

Whilst using the wallet on my windows operating system (though I noted Apple and Linux versions are also available) I do sometimes receive messages through the console. I was alerted to this messaging feature  via the Windows notification which informed me a message had been received.

This is to be used with the IdeaMining; allowing proposals to be submitted via the messaging system to all wallet owners and represents an excellent way of communicating with those involved in your project. This system allows users to make proposals for the development of the AYWA project for an Aywa Coin reward and also to vote on others proposals with the rewards being payable via the Superblock emmission at 10:00pm UTC daily.

It struck me that this was an excellent way for users to be rewarded for making proposals to benefit the platform  which can then be voted on by all users. This will encourage development and further advances and of course allows participants to be rewarded for those advancements that are approved by all users. A simple but great idea that will help promote this astute project.
The block rewards are indeed geared to ensuring the promotion of this feature with each 100 Aywa block being divided 25% to the miner, 25% to the masternodes and the remaining 50% being awarded to fund the Idea Mining and actual development.

The Masternode collateral is presently set at 1000 Aywa which is an achievable amount for most miners and is restricted to CPU use only to ensure the decentralisation of this project. This will rise in January 2019 and again in June 2019 and January 2021. The project has a very strong network with masternodes being created daily which can only strengthen and bring longevity to this truly decentralised project.

The technical information including wallets and Block explorer are available at the website at www.getaywa.org
and the code is viewable on github so this certainly seems to be a transparent sustainable project.

Refreshingly the pre-mine has been kept to a minimum with the focus being placed on rewarding future development.

BOUNTIES are presently available for team-building and the Developers are always on hand and available in Discord and Telegram.

I will be following this project and ensuring I mine a masternode to guarantee a future passive income.

Thank you Aywa for bringing this to the market it truly represents a sensible project and encourages development and improvements with a reward structure founded in Idea Mining.

bisti

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

I just tried built-in messaging system (between wallets) and message came almoust instantly and it works! It does need a redesign since this one is quite robust, but IT WORKS.

It is a good foundation for bright future of the project
LindaWhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

Yeah excellent messaging system, I mean it looks really cool

I dont understand half of the features said there but I like project and I like the bounties that they have on discord Smiley
gockom

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Gentarium platform is a great masternode platform for all non-techies. I'll be very happy to see AYWA on the platform. Any chance?
bisti

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Gentarium platform is a great masternode platform for all non-techies. I'll be very happy to see AYWA on the platform. Any chance?
I have no linux experience but I was lucky enough that Aywa Developers helped me on discord setting up masternode, hopefully they will help you out too  Wink
gockom

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

I have no linux experience but I was lucky enough that Aywa Developers helped me on discord setting up masternode, hopefully they will help you out too  Wink

Nice. I will ask them. Thnx
bisti

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Nice. I will ask them. Thnx
No problem buddy
bitmi.one

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

zhan lou Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: