Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AYWA Platform:The Voting✅with Messages💬support and 1-click CPU-mining  (Read 17908 times)
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

I installed the wallet, but I do not really understand the manual
I want to study in more detail Where should I get acquainted with the manual?
The browser does not like your site 
you must add the protocol HTTPS
http://getaywa.org/  link from the ad must be corrected   https://getaywa.org/
Thank you for the feedback. After blockchain is synced click "Start Mining" at Overview Page. When you get first 25 AYWA in solo mining you can post a proposal.
Website don't ask any private information so we don't use ssl for this.
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Aywa Masternodes are the base for the first blockchain betting platform, which will be started according roadmap.[/size]
What do you mean "FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BETTING PLATFORM"? There are other blockchain betting platforms that already work...
It means that Masternodes will be used for Aywa Platform Betting Extension. Fixed to "decentralised betting extension", to prevent misinterpretation. Check our roadmap for more details.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

The latest update of the development of this project and everyone is waiting for it. It's a good thing to see the next step of this project and hopefully succeed in achieving what this project wants.

Thank you for the feedback. We hope you have been able to enjoy the decentralized communicator and got a block with CPU mining

Urwelcome and I really have the intention to try it because there are many good things about this project. Time to see a big change in the future.

jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

In the Aywa wallet that I have installed there is one mining feature ... is the use only CLICK and then it will run without having to set or add certain code in the wallet? Sorry I still don't understand
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:45:54 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 10:58:21 PM by Aywa Developers

In the Aywa wallet that I have installed there is one mining feature ... is the use only CLICK and then it will run without having to set or add certain code in the wallet? Sorry I still don't understand
AywaCore doesn't need any special set up to start mining. Press only 1 button after full synchronization of the wallet. You can also select mining threads count.
Aywa Platform was created not only for mining). It can be used for decentralized private and group (public) chat. Built-in proposal voting system allows to get daily reward.
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

The title of the topic mentions about CPU mining, so can I mine AYWA with my GPUs?
Aywa is using several hashing algorithms in serial mode: Yespower 1.0, Groestl and Keccak. GPU is not effective for YesPower 1.0 (https://www.openwall.com/yespower/). Groestl and Keccak are SHA3 candidates, which are providing additional coin security.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

The title of the topic mentions about CPU mining, so can I mine AYWA with my GPUs?
Aywa is using several hashing algorithms in serial mode: Yespower 1.0, Groestl and Keccak. GPU is not effective for YesPower 1.0 (https://www.openwall.com/yespower/). Groestl and Keccak are SHA3 candidates, which are providing additional coin security.
sounds interesting, I love when a project preparing something with similar security systems. I have also seen the Dev continued to answer questions. It looks like Aywa will get the hearts of the community. good luck.

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

Button " One click mining" is simply a graphic realization of the command "set generate true" . Let me remind you that the number of threads is calculated by the formula the amount of memory cache L3 divided by 2.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 07:16:51 PM by Aywa Developers

Button " One click mining" is simply a graphic realization of the command "set generate true" . Let me remind you that the number of threads is calculated by the formula the amount of memory cache L3 divided by 2.
You are quite right. Any Qt-wallet is mostly graphic realisation of the rpc commands for any coin. The boost manual recommends to use thread count less or equal number of cores. We use standard bitcoin algo to check core count with Boost.
Volzhanin

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

nodes please
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

nodes please
addnode=45.32.36.139
addnode=149.28.207.48
addnode=199.247.4.106
Arashflash44

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:25:17 PM

nodes please
addnode=45.32.36.139
addnode=149.28.207.48
addnode=199.247.4.106
Even after adding those nodes..my sync still slow af
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Even after adding those nodes..my sync still slow af
It's also possible to extract BlockchainDB to datadir. Don't forget to stop wallet before unzip.
prigozin238

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

BTC This is our future

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

few people involved in this process? Can you tell exactly how many participants are involved in the process?

BTC This is our future
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

few people involved in this process? Can you tell exactly how many participants are involved in the process?
Aywa is public blockchain with distributed team. The number of people involved is constantly growing.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

sounds interesting, I love when a project preparing something with similar security systems. I have also seen the Dev continued to answer questions. It looks like Aywa will get the hearts of the community. good luck.

Active communication with the community is really needed to make the project get going. We will see if they are still active couple of months from now. Usually, you can't even get a simple answer once they are earning real money.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

Active communication with the community is really needed to make the project get going. We will see if they are still active couple of months from now. Usually, you can't even get a simple answer once they are earning real money.

Many crypto-currencies using PoW and masternodes bring their owners (as the owners of the project, there and the owners of MN) a good profit. But here it is important listing to the stock exchange and support the project in the future (a great example is DASH).
I am trying to get the necessary 1000 coins to run the masternode, but unfortunately I have no experience of creating MN. The guide on the Wiki I read, but could do with pictures with examples.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Hi all
Im New in the AYWA Blockchain
 I have mine 300 AYWA 4 days, I try to join the 2K to create a MN.
I Hope your project grow and stay a long time.
No I have to found info for the MN.
ps sorry for my bad english
Hello! Welcome to Aywa Platform! Use any one of these guides to setup Aywa Masternode: guide1, guide2.
Go to Aywa Telegram or Discord if any additional assistance required.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

My question is that this project is not necessary for fundraising, then where do the operational funds come from for the next development of this project? Are there fixed investors in this project or other sectors that support funding?
Aywa Developers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

My question is that this project is not necessary for fundraising, then where do the operational funds come from for the next development of this project? Are there fixed investors in this project or other sectors that support funding?
The project has several investors. Additional investments are welcome in the IdeaMining section, where each member of the network can offer and/or do something to improve the Aywa network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: