Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-announcement DietBitcoinX . [SWAP, POS, MN, community input]  (Read 421 times)
VelumRex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 09:42:39 PM by VelumRex

DietBitcoinX

Stop to bullshit!

Why DietBitcoinX?

Dietbitcoin was launched as a ICO coin that gathered money from investors and left project to rot.
As crypto enthusiasts we couldn't just sit by and see how people are getting scamed.
Crap like this is just bringing bad name to crypto in general.

So here is what we offer?
*Working chain: This replaces the current stalled chain that shows the incompetence of current developers and that they have
no experience and knoweledge about blockchain or running a project in general.

*Wallets for all major platforms: Win, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS.

*Exchanges in reach of our budget.

*Know your developer verification: Meaning you will know people who are working on project and will receive support
that you deserve as an investor in project (we are not hiding behind some book or known name).

*Masternodes: Everybody likes passive income. The most common problem in latest trend of masternode coins are high ROI.
This leads to unfair advantage of early adopters and creates situation where masternodes can be bred like bunnies.
We think masternode should count and be valuable. In short, it won't be cheap. However, running a masternode can decide the development process and growth of the project.
As development team, we will try to offer multiple choice and final result will be decided by coin community.

*Swap: Here goes most important part - swap will run for 2 weeks. Any holder (except known developers and close standing scam supporter addresses
will be excluded). All coins received from swap will be piled up in publicly visible address and burned after deadline of swap.
We have taken snapshot of current chain to prevent any cheap tricks to keep the new chain fair and transparent. Fair is fair. Remember - this project is not about fast money. It is about
giving scammed ICO buyer and other investors a fighting chance.

Blockchain is still in progress. If you want to be a part in this development and shape some aspects of the project, you are very welcome to join our discord.
We really want to hear constructive feedback and critics as we can shape this project for everyones benefit.
Please join our Discord channel for more information: https://discord.gg/kXK9dwF

Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

This smells like a scam to me. This guy can't spell worth a lick one and two it sounds like he'll just take all of your DietBitcoin and hold it as it grows where he'll be rich and you'll be left in the dirt.

DietBitcoin is currently selling as an open market on Instantbitex, classy exchange and exrates. DietBitcoin was also just recently listed on coinmarketcap as well as coincodex. Just like any coin that is just starting to get more attention, it's cheap and is best to buy right now. Don't take my word for it I'm just a scammer who currently holds 10,370 DDX.

#RoadToRiches #PatienceIsPayingOff
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

Stop trying to scam people with this non-sense!

DietBitcoin (DDX) is already on CoinMarketCap, soon on CryptoCompare, plus it can be traded on InstantBitex and Exrates! More exchanges are coming relatively soon.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dietbitcoin/
https://instantbitex.com/trade/pair/DDX_BTC
https://exrates.me/

Don't trust DietBitcoinX, there is no swap system in DDX! Never trust a swap system, use an exchange! You have been warned.
I can see that trolls are already here (please tell me how much you get payed in PM? ). Answer me one question - how many blocks this scamcoin in current state have produced in last 2 days?
This is not fork swap, this is new chain. We dont need shit that DDX have produced
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

Stop trying to scam people with this non-sense!

DietBitcoin (DDX) is already on CoinMarketCap, soon on CryptoCompare, plus it can be traded on InstantBitex and Exrates! More exchanges are coming relatively soon.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dietbitcoin/
https://instantbitex.com/trade/pair/DDX_BTC
https://exrates.me/

Don't trust DietBitcoinX, there is no swap system in DDX! Never trust a swap system, use an exchange! You have been warned.
Oh, we dont want to swap to keep this scam, we are trying to save people who already lost lot of money. Compleatly new chain (working) and development that you wont see with "devs" working on Dietbitcoin
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

This smells like a scam to me. This guy can't spell worth a lick one and two it sounds like he'll just take all of your DietBitcoin and hold it as it grows where he'll be rich and you'll be left in the dirt.

DietBitcoin is currently selling as an open market on Instantbitex, classy exchange and exrates. DietBitcoin was also just recently listed on coinmarketcap as well as coincodex. Just like any coin that is just starting to get more attention, it's cheap and is best to buy right now. Don't take my word for it I'm just a scammer who currently holds 10,370 DDX.

im really sorry for you ;( I dare you to move funds Cheesy
Savage95

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

Lol I have and I still have all my DDX so what's your point?
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:24:17 AM by VelumRex

Lol I have and I still have all my DDX so what's your point?
Point is that you cant call it a DDX coin. Blockchain is not working. What you are having there can be called an unmovable token.  This issue was reported to Dietbitcoin "devs", ages ago. Nothing has been done, and wont be. Face it, you are being taken for a ride ;( If you dont believe me, try to send 0.01 DDX from wallet to wallet, and you will see what i am talking about.

bassieflup

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

SCAM COIN WATCH OUT !!!!!

What a funny people still here, get jumping happy around when there coin is on some exchange's

What a scammers, a total market volume for 24 hours from 836,- dollar WOUW WOUW

And for the MEGA MEGA PRICE OF BOM BOMB BOMBOMBOBMBMB  ...  0.13 CENT WOUW

SAVAGE95   you saw your investment in 1 push drop 92 % AU AU AU AU  THAT HURTS

AGAIN A FAILING PROJECT FROM OLOF THE SCAMMER HIAAAAAAAA  HEHEHE

WHAT A LOSERS ALL THAT STILL DDX BELIEVERS AND SCAMMERS
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

SCAM COIN WATCH OUT !!!!!

What a funny people still here, get jumping happy around when there coin is on some exchange's

What a scammers, a total market volume for 24 hours from 836,- dollar WOUW WOUW

And for the MEGA MEGA PRICE OF BOM BOMB BOMBOMBOBMBMB  ...  0.13 CENT WOUW

SAVAGE95   you saw your investment in 1 push drop 92 % AU AU AU AU  THAT HURTS

AGAIN A FAILING PROJECT FROM OLOF THE SCAMMER HIAAAAAAAA  HEHEHE

WHAT A LOSERS ALL THAT STILL DDX BELIEVERS AND SCAMMERS

You have a point, but dont trash my announcement Cheesy That is what we are here for, to fix this nonsense
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

As fakeiteasy and assflup would say

SCAM

can you buy bread with this no
Have you got a wallet ... no
Any exchanges ....  no
Any mining ... no

Why you eat my money ffs

Nobody wants your fake scam coin

From scam artists such as

Bassifluppy .. fakeiteasy .. dietxpoop..scam bot accounts
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

SCAM

Any exchanges ....  no
Any mining ... no

Why you eat my money ffs

And if you would read all announcement you would save your time of writing this Cheesy
Reading skills - no
we cant really go anywhere from here Sad
Paulc2011

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

SCAM

Any exchanges ....  no
Any mining ... no

Why you eat my money ffs

And if you would read all announcement you would save your time of writing this Cheesy
Reading skills - no
we cant really go anywhere from here Sad

I no you can’t go anywhere from here its a Scam can’t buy bread

SCAM ALERT

DO not believe these scam bots

Scam

No bread

Money eaten
Savage95

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

I have sent in all my DDX to VelumRex and I haven't received any of my swapcoin yet. He said as soon as I send it I will have it I waited 2 hours this is a scam dont send anything to this person. Tried looking him up on the internet couldn't find anything about him he's not credible. Swap shitcoin can't be trusted.
Savage95

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

If you think DDX is a scam PM for my wallet address I’ll hold them for you if you change your mind 😂
Paulc2011

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

I have sent in all my DDX to VelumRex and I haven't received any of my swapcoin yet. He said as soon as I send it I will have it I waited 2 hours this is a scam dont send anything to this person. Tried looking him up on the internet couldn't find anything about him he's not credible. Swap shitcoin can't be trusted.

I sent too still no swap coin

SCAM
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

SCAM
You are funny guys Smiley Please, at least tell me you are getting payed for trolling .
Savage95

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

How can I be a troll if im stating facts?
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

How can I be a troll if im stating facts?
Facts that you have sent me coins? TxID please and screenshot of our "chat" please Cheesy
That will take you a while to forge Cheesy
Paulc2011

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

SCAM
You are funny guys Smiley Please, at least tell me you are getting payed for trolling .
Take it fakeiteasy and assflup was paid to troll them ?

Anyway fake chain fake coin nothing actually exists and no one cares about your scam scheme
VelumRex (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

SCAM
Take it fakeiteasy and assflup was paid to troll them ?

Anyway fake chain fake coin nothing actually exists and no one cares about your scam scheme
And again you didn't learned your first lesson Sad reading is the key  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: