Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic crash in 2019!  (Read 1963 times)
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

If this is true then there is an opportunity for cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin may take off again next year. The cyclicality of the economy has created the bitcoin economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:29:29 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 06:40:25 AM by rachellee

Economic depression, I guess, that's the right term. But economic crash? I don't think so. As long as this world exists, human economy will never crash, since that is the heart of every nation. When you say economic crash, it means no more financial institutions, no more water and electrical services and demand will outpace the supply vastly. So that must be the end of the world. And I think it's absurd to predict when the economy will crash. It's like predicting when the universe will explode. Economies, physical and virtual such as bitcoin, may experience regress because of factors like hyperinflation, but it will never crash while the earth remains.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

Why you said economic crash , i think you mean is economic crisis but that is not continuously because there are more option that we need to understand in just flow the waves of the economic . In cryptocurrency there are chance to boom in next year because they are know that somebody trust this in many aspect that we need in everyday work. Lets see what happen in 2019.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

A friend of mine told me that his dad (successful investor) their prediction is that there will be a economic crash in about 1.5 years from now. I think that it could be plausible.
Now what if it happens somewhere around that time. A lot of stocks will go down, also the house market will go down into the ground and buying a house with a mortgage will be with sky-high interest.

This is just a simple speculation if you think about the world economy then it's far to happen that it will crash by next year. Spreading this speculation will create a FUD to those people that has less knowledge about the world economy. Whatever your thinking this is just on your imagination. Nothing to worry.

Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

I think the economic situation is good in our country but fro crypto i am not sure that some people are saying that bitcoin is die soon i have to advise them that bitcoin can never be eliminated from the world and future is full of crypto if we give time we can become rich in the future.

Fies7aa (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Stocks going up..... slowly. I'm investing most of my worth into BTC, ETH, LTC. Also have some silver that I won't sell yet.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

I don't believe that will happen, if the economic crash does occur I think the central bank has a way to solve the problem. to avoid this, maybe I will move my savings into gold and bitcoin, because if economic problems occur, inflation will be high
Just look at the previous crisis, the central banks did nothing more but to throw trillions of dollars to the problem and hope that fixed things and luckily for them things calmed down in the markets, but now the countries that did that are facing huge debts and now their citizens need to pay that debt when the ones that caused all the problem were the banks.

So when the next crisis happens the central banks will be unable to do the same thing and if they do then they will make the crisis even worse since now the effects of the crisis are not only going to be felt in wall street but in main street as well and it is possible many countries will have to go through a period of huge inflation to pay their debts.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Stocks going up..... slowly. I'm investing most of my worth into BTC, ETH, LTC. Also have some silver that I won't sell yet.

the market bounced at support. looks like all that bearish sentiment a week ago was a good indicator that the bottom was close.

i'm very skeptical that a major stock or real estate crash is coming yet. these things happen when the market least expects it---recently, everyone (including all manner of retail traders and armchair analysts) has been expecting it. if you look at the volatility of the crash in 2008, there is no comparison to last month's correction.

potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:13:12 AM

I don't think there is any correlation between stocks and Bitcoin yet, negative or positive. But eventually I expect a negative correlation, like Gold. I think Bitcoin's bull run will go off over the next couple of years completely individually from the stock market crash that will likely occur over the same time period.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

Though he is a successful investor, that doesn't mean all his prediction will come true. But the market crash might be a possibility, and if your believe the crypto will emerge and it is a plausibility too, you might try investing in it too, but there might be risk too. And the rest is upon your choice.
Well we are actually expecting a recession in the global economy in the time to come. That might be the next year but mentioning a particular month might not be wise thing to do. Being a development economist you have to deal with such situation and the causes of the situation.

This time, there could be a high involvement in the political instability and wars that have destroyed huge assets than could actually be produced in this much time. In such cases, investments in gold and silver are preferred for they are less exposed to inflation.

It is not about the whales that are responsible for the down crypto market up to certain extent. This is about the world economy that is going to face a recession in the near future and that has noting to do with the activities of only one guy or government. All the macro economic indicators are not showing good signs and we still have the situation very down in countries like US where the employment has gone down though, still the purchasing power of people and dollar in the international market is very volatile and to make self sustaining decisions, Trump is having these tariff wars with countries to have a secure position in the coming recession.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

The economic catastrophe is already happening (the national currency is falling against USD in Venezuela, Turkey, Indonesia), mass emigration of people from countries with a low standard of living and active hostilities (Syria, Ukraine), lack and reduction of jobs (North Africa , middle and central Asia). As long as financial difficulties do not touch the inhabitants of Europe and the United States then this will not be considered an economic disaster.
Lotermity91

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

Economic crisis always happen and maybe happen in 2019. The sign is already happen. In many country, commodities price already rising and most market in red. Hopely crisis not happen because many peoples will suffering
Right, I guess we are beginning to see the signs and even in my own country, this is something that has been a norm as there has been a huge inflation and pretty down economy for a while now.

This was the reason why I got to even rely more on bitcoin and it has really worked out pretty fine for me I must say. Personally, I have lost trust in fiat, in the government and in the banking system and all their economic policies that have ruined everything and it is a good thing there is an alternative, which is what matters most to me.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

I start to believe that the financial crash of the world it is similar with the end of the world. Everybody talks about it but nobody can actually say for sure when and how will happen. Everything is manipulation in our days.
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

in my opinion an economic crisis everyone to whom predicts not laziness. everything can do and happens. only if to listen to all of them, then it is possible to go crazy absolutely.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

For one thing, why wouldn't an economic crash happen again? I mean the people who have direct involvement in the mortgage market crash are still on the losr and are freely handlin finances and even holdin official office in the white house even financial advisors. Worst, these same people are teaching economics in a collegiate level.

pngme
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

The mother of all bubbles is upon us. How high can they pump it on printed money.......
gheawari431

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

I don't really think that there's an economic crash in 2019. I really never felt it even though we have a constant crash in the crypto market. Whatever people will say about the economics status this year, that will doesn't affect me from holding on my cryptos.
Analysts predict 2019 world economic difficulties will be evenly distributed, due to the effects of the Chinese and American trade wars. But I think the crypto market is not very influential, because crypto prices do not depend on the global economy but depend on the sale and purchase agreement of crypto holders.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

Predictions, predictions everywhere. Predicting things doesn't mean it will happen in the future. Also, an economic crash is just far away from happening. But IF that really happens. I would just invest in stock who crashed and has potential to grow and a portion in Bitcoin.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

The current economic society will inevitably have a certain crisis!
It is only the governments of all countries that have strengthened their economic regulation and control capabilities. Unless there are some natural disasters, it will be difficult for a superpower to have a large-scale economic crisis!
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

The problem is that you base your predictions on poor assumptions ("my banker friend said","father of a friend, who is a successful investor says"). Give us some data. Netherlands is simply too small to have any impact...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: