Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:10:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚜️[ANN]⚜️[CDZC]⚜️[CryptoDezire Cash]♦[Secure]♦[Zero Coin]♦[PoS/Masternode]  (Read 20124 times)
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

Agreed, CryptoDezire Cash is the coin of the future, their discord booms with airdrops and bounties. Check them out, great opportunities.

waow, just heard a huge speculative quote from you,,
and you said about this is a coin of the future just because of a booms airdrop and bounties,,
anyway could you please tell me a good reason to buy this coin mate ? not only because of your reason above
regards
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

This will be the greats coin and with unique platform, for Indonesian people, someone already make some introduce and tutorials about this coin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGn0nXZizLE&feature=youtu.be
Marcodude360

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

I was searching your team info on LinkedIn, and cannot find any matching individuals that correspond to your team members. I had the same issue with SmartFox. Can you please link your profiles to the team page, or add that cryptodesire is your project on your LinkedIn page.
lucky268

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:05:51 AM

CryptoDezire server was one of best platform for coins airdrop, bounty, rain and giveaway.and the Coisn CDZC seem have good planning for feture.hope it will be give us an good opportunity
Skrudj

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

An excellent solution, to make an algorithm without miners, because monsters in the form of Asiki and Nice hash kill a coin almost at its origin
papanipapi

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

I am happy that being part of this community. Very promising project, I hope it will have a good future due to It has good community, very organize. The project looks really interesting! I guess the small supply could make this coin a really valuable investment should the project. Keep up with the development! I am in their Discord Channel and they started very nice bounties, if you guys do not want to be late for this coin, take a seat from now on.
Dodolahi

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

I was searching your team info on LinkedIn, and cannot find any matching individuals that correspond to your team members. I had the same issue with SmartFox. Can you please link your profiles to the team page, or add that cryptodesire is your project on your LinkedIn page.

Founders LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/sankalptewari
Dodolahi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

Waiting for more details from the team.
CDZC is one more PoS/MN coins, so it is important to see how potential and how differerent this one is in comparison with other almost same coins.
Are there unique things from the CDZC?

They plan to have lots of platform under one banner, and CDZC will be used as fess on those platforms. Everything is mentioned on the website.
Dodolahi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Agreed, CryptoDezire Cash is the coin of the future, their discord booms with airdrops and bounties. Check them out, great opportunities.

waow, just heard a huge speculative quote from you,,
and you said about this is a coin of the future just because of a booms airdrop and bounties,,
anyway could you please tell me a good reason to buy this coin mate ? not only because of your reason above
regards

Most MN/POS coin has no use case so dies. This is good because this coins has use case.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

have some bounty?
Dodolahi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

they have many on there discord server
godie251

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

for my cryptodezire is simply the maximum is a very complete and active server your community is united and friendly now with the new release of your currency will certainly succeed because they are working hard and doing things well.
ibpeace511

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

Being part of the Cryptodezire discord community I'm excited to this very promising project.Apart from being a very organized community in discord it has established a good relationship and trust to its clients. Its nice also that they are doing shared masternode a good way to bridge the gap and built a good relationship between their client and investors.Looking forward to the development of this coin as it has already in the main sale.Cryptodezire service and platform will do a good job in cryptocurrency as I can see how the team work hard for it.
loicf

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

CryptoDezire is a complete ecosystem including many services like Shared Masternode & Masternode services and development, coin listing, hosting, job portal, ...

Next to that, they have an awesome promotional server with awesome team giving much fun while promoting coins in professional way. The server also provide many update about all partner coins in one place for easy update.

You don't need to believe me but join their discord to see by yourself: https://discord.gg/9VWgsgS

desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Dodolahi

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

Another hybrid coin (PoS and MN), so I have a simple but important question.
Which kinds of features/ specifications make the coin different, competitive than others available coins in the market?

Bigest thing that makes it different are
They have proper team with nothing to hide all on website with there pics.
They have active comminity.
They are making use case for the coin . and not just one but many.
Plus they already have partnership with many coins.
You better check there website to know more. Rather then just asking
Dodolahi

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Good News guys
CDZC team is fast.
Already got listed on Delta portfolio tracker https://delta.app/
And on crex24 https://crex24.com/exchange/CDZC-BTC
Dimon1

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

Clown, you better one project brought to mind, and not 100 stamped
Say what's up with that?
TIGRA COIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3489551.0

People write to you, from you 0 answers
The focus is strength and reputation, and not in a million projects. Or you can not understand this?
Crypto-Eire
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

Well done on getting KYD verified.

https://kydcoin.io/

Dodolahi

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

CryptoDezireCash is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add CDZC tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thats goood news Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: