Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 03:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LET'S TALK ABOUT "SLEEPING GIANTS" FOR 2019  (Read 1014 times)
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

Holochain is the biggest sleeping giant for me. If they can achieve what they are working on they can be "the new Bitcoin" in no time!

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
GavenJack

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:23:47 AM

Hello guys. Let's talk about your thoughts on "not so popular" Altcoins and their potential for next year. I personally have been giving Zilliqa and Cardano a lot of thought, believing they could be great coins in the near future.

It is very difficult to predict the perspective of a coin! The main criterion for which it is possible to predict the fate of the released product is its roadmap and the team that promotes the project!

Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

~

I totally agree with INS, this is probably the most undervalued tokrn for me nowadays probably traders didn't yet see the potential as it doesnt have working project yet. However if we will talk about 2019 for sure this token will soar once they have their own blockchain and mainnet is launched.
-snip-

Actually it was $12 when it was listed to binance buy it only lasted for couple hours. I can tell you know upfront, you've made the right decision. I also sugges to fill your bags more than what you have because it is for sure a long term hodl and by nextyear would be the harvest time.
As i remember, december or Q4 when they list to exchange. And that time you can't trade ins. Except all investor who have ins on their dashboard.
January 2018 they distributed the bounty reward for bounty hunter and i think that is the reason why ins dumped.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

Hello guys. Let's talk about your thoughts on "not so popular" Altcoins and their potential for next year. I personally have been giving Zilliqa and Cardano a lot of thought, believing they could be great coins in the near future.

I think the new generation blockchain can be use by the more user, because any problem in today and more day transaction s very slow and very expensive example; DAG EOS and anymore.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

Litecoin, the concept and function of litecoin are almost the same as bitcoin. Altcoin was created in 2011 by someone who can be said of an investor from bitcoin. He makes altcoin a second place for someone who wants to buy bitcoin but they cannot afford it because of the high price, then the litecoin idea comes up as an alternative. If we look in terms of the transaction process that can be done by litecoin is very fast, in contrast to bitcoin which is able to process multiple transactions within 1 minute. This is what makes me sure in the future I will not feel weird if litecoin has a high price.

In my opinion there are a lot of unpopular coins that I'm sure will be very famous soon, for example: KickCoin, Crypterium, Robotina, Shivom. I advise you to look at them carefully.
hermesesus

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

In my opinion, Stakenet (XSN) is a sleeping giant. It is a very ambitious project whose objective is to create a trustless ecosystem that allows interactions between different blockchains, one of the objectives being to build a DEX entirely managed by masternodes and which cannot be closed by a third party.

It's an innovative project: with Trustless Proof of Stake, you can already stake your XSN coins on an offline wallet (trustless cold staking). Ledger and Xeeda have already announced that their hardware wallets will support XSN.

The project aims to be at the forefront of blockchain technology. It is one of the first PoS/MN coins to integrate Segwit, Lightning Network and Atomic Swap technologies,
as a basis for instant payments, scalability and cross blockchain capabilities.

And apart from technology, Stakenet provides four ways to earn passive income: pooled staking (Stakenet Cloud), hot wallet staking, cold staking (Trustless PoS), and masternodes.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

I recently changed my opinion about MinexCoin, they lied a lot of times about card issuer.
In this project I put great hope, but they failed. (Imagine project with 10Mln$ market cap will introduce really working crypto cards!)

D_unch

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

My "sleepers" for 2019 are
- Stakenet $XSN (lots of development and new ideas, Tpos, Masternode as a service, DEX on masternodes)
- Navcoin $NAV, love the alias possibility and the regular updates without hype
- Expanse $EXP, one of the first ETH fork, with plenty of developers and ideas

For a super micro cap, keep an eye on $ARTO (only on tradeogre).
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

Stakenet for me too, they got so much good stuff coming over the next few months that it can’t possibly not have an impact. Their lightning swaps are already putting them in a league of their own. Add to that Ledger, Xeeda, DEX, CCPoS, DApps, TOR services, their own Hardware and more over the next few months and it becomes a no brainer.

I literally am all in on Stakenet and Vechain now as between the two I don’t see the point in holding anything else.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

I guess cardano is a POPular altcoin so this not be consider as NOT SO POPULAR coin..but I believe about being sleeping giant since that altcoin has been silent for long time now.actually i used to hold cardano wayback until the dip happen this year so i need to change coins thats why i sell my holding
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

Exchange tokens that are sleeping
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bibox-token
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bigone-token
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

The most promising projects in 2019 will be coins such as Coinvest and Apex, these projects have cool teams that implement Road Map well.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

What do you think about some projects that in development today and not listed on the big exchanges? I say about DACC - content-based blockchain that features identity and access management and FSN - public blockchain devoting itself to creating an inclusive crypto financial platform? I think it's a long-term but promising projects
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

I think that one of the biggest sleeping giant is Ripple. I see big potentional here because more and more big partnerships with big banks, XRapid is going to replace SWIFT and if this happen, price of XRP token will skyrocket!

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

It is very difficult to predict the perspective of a coin! The main criterion for which it is possible to predict the fate of the released product is its roadmap and the team that promotes the project!
The teams, the availability of product, the roadmap, as well as the development being made by the team are always actually the things to always look at with the product being in the center of it all. I know at this stage the market is still speculative, and even shitcoins tend to rise as well, but for 2019 and as well as long term, what would really drive in sustainable demand is the product backed token or coin, are usually the ones that would get in some huge demand pretty well. Talking about sleeping giants at the moment, I am thinking of COSS, ENG, SC and ADA.

Holochain is the biggest sleeping giant for me. If they can achieve what they are working on they can be "the new Bitcoin" in no time!
My sleeping giants for 2019 would actually be XCD, QRX for tokens that will be popping up based on the fact that they are exchange tokens but for existing ones, I am actually looking at Cardano. This is one coin that has really been sleeping for a while now, and there is every chance that when this guy wakes up with a huge bull run and full market recovery, it is going to be a pretty huge one. However, we cannot always tell how things will turn out exactly, so one way or the other, we will just need to be patient and then see the way things would go.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

I'm sure of cardano that will increase in the future and about zilliqa I don't know this altcoin, but if you believe this altcoin then hold it for long term.

Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

Yes I am also very bullish on zilliqa, their mainnet is scheduled on January 2019 and with mainnet there is huge probability price will increase positively in 2019. Money token also looking promising developers are working on to make this project great and since ICO price of IMT token have dropped drastically and there are chances the price of IMT will increase when they will announce listing on some good exchanges like bitress, Binance or kucoin.

Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

Icon, tokenswap has just finished. And they will announce staking icx on short notice, which hopefully will be a good catalyst for the icon price.

XSNsoldier6

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

Just saw the $XSN Stakenet discord.

Stakenet's stage one DEX is officially live.  This is the only MasterNode powered DEX in crypto.  They are also considered to have some excellent privacy features making them a privacy coin, too.
XSNsoldier6

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

This is a detailed breakdown as to why XSN and their DEX are such big deals
You trade at Dexchange A and want to buy a special Coin B. Sadly you realize, your exchange does not list this coin.

Your special Coin B is listed on Exchange B, because Exchange A and Exchange B are only self-focused, there is no way to trade from Exchange A with Exchange B.

BUT both exchanges use Bitcoin.

So you have:

A <-> BTC

B <-> BTC

A <-!> B

But: A <-> BTC <-> B is possible.

This is the point where we can use Lightning too. With the LN it will be possible for A to buy B using someone who can communicate with both. And XSN is/will be that one too.

Many coins only build islands. we build bridges at Stakenet.

The funny thing is it's not even bad for us if these coins only develop their islands. It is actually an advantage for us because we can connect all these islands into one big ecosystem whether they want to or not as long as bitcoin is the leading currency which for the foreseeable future it’s probably going to be."
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: