Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🤝 heymate - a deal-closing platform for micro-entrepreneurs 🔨  (Read 26292 times)
roggybe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

Heymate!
I love your app name, it's pretty cool.
I am new here in tech and would love to know more about your project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

Heymate!
I love your app name, it's pretty cool.
I am new here in tech and would love to know more about your project.

Hello, Roggybe!

Thank you for appreciation!
I advise you to read our Whitepaper and study our website, http://heymate.works/.

The heymate platform is a mobile app for the global gig economy that offers freelancing micro-entrepreneurs (e.g., millennials, part-timers, retirees, etc.) a deal-closing tool that allows them to create, advertise and close on a professional-quality offer for work to be done or goods to be sold/rented.

heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

I really like the articles you post on Medium.

DO you have more to come?

The next post will be on a new article published on Medium.
Stay tuned!
heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

Are you a micro-entrepreneur looking to make your way in the gig economy?

Then heymate is the right tool for you. With heymate you can create, negotiate and close on legally enforceable peer-to-peer contracts in under 20 seconds, and it is the perfect tool for you to build your small business along with your peers.
Our mission is to enable you to conduct and grow your business with any marketplace and in any circumstances.

Read our new article on Medium!

justMEY

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

Are you a micro-entrepreneur looking to make your way in the gig economy?

Then heymate is the right tool for you. With heymate you can create, negotiate and close on legally enforceable peer-to-peer contracts in under 20 seconds, and it is the perfect tool for you to build your small business along with your peers.
Our mission is to enable you to conduct and grow your business with any marketplace and in any circumstances.

http://i63.tinypic.com/13zbc4l.jpg

Feels like it is right about me Grin Grin Grin Grin
Probably need to buy some tokens to use them on your platform Wink
justMEY

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:07:24 AM

How can I buy?
Can't find  Shocked
heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

How can I buy?
Can't find  Shocked

We appreciate your interest, but unfortunately we can only disclose this information to accredited investors in the United States and non-U.S. residents. If either of these criteria apply to you, please contact us in a private direct message and confirm your accredited investor status or location of your legal residency, and we’ll get back to you.
heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:32:22 AM

Being tired of a routine job makes people unhappy, kills their creativity and lowers productivity. Job satisfaction requires utilization of talents. If you feel your talents are not being encouraged and appreciated, there’s no need to feel frustrated. It simply means you should start doing something new, that monetizes your talents and skills.

Heymate is here for you, and is the right tool to get started.

SeverusSever

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Who can I contact on Whitepaper translation?
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

If only newbies publish messages in the topic, then this is very strange and looks like a scam. I advise everyone to be careful and think ten times whether to invest in this project or not.
jerrry moor

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

If only newbies publish messages in the topic, then this is very strange and looks like a scam. I advise everyone to be careful and think ten times whether to invest in this project or not.

Haha Grin, the problem is that you can't buy so easy at this ICO even if you want to do it. They do not disclose information on sale to everyone, and do not sell to everyone as others do just to make money. Read the topic, they are strictly regulated and check every investor's accreditation before talking on purchase...so...it tells me lots about it

Everyone can make one's own conclusion whether it is scam or not.

heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

Who can I contact on Whitepaper translation?

Please reach out to our community manager, Stacey Hill on our Telegram channel at: @heymate_official.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Haha Grin, the problem is that you can't buy so easy at this ICO even if you want to do it. They do not disclose information on sale to everyone, and do not sell to everyone as others do just to make money. Read the topic, they are strictly regulated and check every investor's accreditation before talking on purchase...so...it tells me lots about it

if they are very strict, then, what are they looking for in an investor? with how things are going in crypto, it's really a struggle to find projects who are totally legit and will do things right.
heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:32:53 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 10:14:47 PM by heymate_official

if they are very strict, then, what are they looking for in an investor? with how things are going in crypto, it's really a struggle to find projects who are totally legit and will do things right.

Yes, you are right, we are looking for contributors but we comply with the Law and unfortunately we can only disclose the information to accredited investors in the United States and non-U.S. residents. If either of these criteria apply to you, please contact us in a private direct message and confirm your accredited investor status or location of your legal residency, and we’ll get back to you.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:15:46 AM

Does this closure of offers, and similar only to a guarantee that both parties are in favor of the proposal? For if a party gives up, will there be any guarantee or fine for this withdrawal?

OI
heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

Does this closure of offers, and similar only to a guarantee that both parties are in favor of the proposal? For if a party gives up, will there be any guarantee or fine for this withdrawal?

Thanks for your question! When developing the peer-to-peer contracts with heymate, users will be able to set the terms for cancellations due to sickness, weather, injury, etc., so any guarantees or fines will be established prior to the contract reaching an agreement.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

you have to be realists in this market under such a vague idea, they definitely can not find. there were already similar projects but they did not succeed. the reason is simple is not clear how they will earn.
jerrry moor

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

you have to be realists in this market under such a vague idea, they definitely can not find. there were already similar projects but they did not succeed. the reason is simple is not clear how they will earn.

I do agree the market is bleeding now but I think it is better to lose a couple of pumpers-dumpers rather than reputation and fines because of  careless approach
etherones

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

What are your tokens for?
heymate_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

What are your tokens for?

Heymate uses two tokens to interact with the platform. The first token, HEY, will be used by the consumer to escrow payments for their contract, which will be made available to the provider upon fulfillment of the terms and conditions. The second token, HMR, is internal and is used to manage user reputations on the platform. When a contract between two parties is fulfilled, each of them may rate the other from one to five stars, which earns them HMR, or reputation, tokens, boosting their credibility on the service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: