Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIALCOIN PROJECT (SPCC) [MN/POS]  (Read 138 times)
SpecialCoin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:46:07 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 06:18:11 PM by SpecialCoin

About the project

Good morning, first of all I want to introduce myself to this great community. I am the leader of a group of people that try to make an innovative project, which is to try to introduce the Blockchain technology to education through an innovative platform that will operate totally with Blockchain technology.

Right now our project is starting, we just have some logos and other things ready. But we want to inform you of our progress from the beginning, our project will go hand in hand with a cryptocurrency called SpecialCoin (SPCC) built with technology (MN / PoS) which is responsible for generating the offer and our educational platform SpecialCoin.edu will generate the demand, thus creating a sustainable ecosystem.

RoadMap

Q3 - 2018

Project research, prototype creation.
Development of the chain of blocks, wallet and block explorer.

Q4 - 2018

Marketing campaign I, Start of presale
White paper and Website design.
Listed on CryptoBridge - Coinexchange.io
Listing in cryptos sites of interest.
Launch of block chain, wallet and explorer block
Development of mobile wallet and wallet.

Q1 - 2019

Listed in CoinMarketCap
First educators contest.
Launch of the beta of SpecialCoin.Edu (Multiplatform)
Opening of courses I, for web development, graphic design and development of blockchain technology.

Q2 - 2019

Marketing campaign II.
Second educators contest.
Opening of courses II (This phase will be chosen by MN owners, apart from block rewards they will receive 16% of the profits generated by these courses)

Q3 - 2019

Official launch of SpecialCoin.Edu (Multiplatform)

Coin Specifications

Coin Name: SpecialCoin
                                                                                    Ticker: SPCC
                                                                                    Masternode Collateral: 1,000 SPCC
                                                                                    Masternode Reward: 80% MasterNode - 20% Stakin
                                                                                    Block Time: 60 secs
                                                                                    Total Supply: 30 Million
                                                                                    Premine: 200.000 SPCC

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alejandrofz95

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:01:23 AM

Beautiful project, I have sent you some BTC is not much but I hope and can help something. I hope and you can consilidar this project I have a son with down syndrome and it was very hard since we did not have help, the idea is excellent.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

Beautiful project, I have sent you some BTC is not much but I hope and can help something. I hope and you can consilidar this project I have a son with down syndrome and it was very hard since we did not have help, the idea is excellent.

Thank you, we really appreciate your donation, we have designated you the role of donor in our discord channel. I hope and more people think like you.
Alex-007

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

Wiill be POW? Need you pool?

----- http://1pool.eu -----
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:25:09 AM