Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greedy Bounty Managers  (Read 1119 times)
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

the greedy bounty manager will receive the consequences of their actions at a minimum their ID will have red trush and continue their campaign as fraudsters accompanied by evidence, this will make the lesson for other bounty managers to do the same thing, because something they build will collapse when our cheating evidence discuss in this forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

Just don't participate in bounty campaigns of greedy managers. There are so many great managers, just read the reviews on the forum.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

Although I hate bounty hunters, such bounty managers are more disgusting. Such people should be punished. This is a very low-level means.

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

Perhaps some bounty managers have too much power. They can not only record your stakes, but even participate in the distribution of tokens. This centralized power will inevitably lead to corruption. This is not a question about greed, but a distribution of power, so I think the Bounty Manager should not be involved in the distribution of payments, unless who is a self-managed bounty for members of the project team.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

They need to use escrow to make sure everyone get reward and we will see less complains from bounty hunters. I wasn't payed few times or didn't get correct reward, but I knew the risk of joining bounties and I rather choose not to complain and just to move on. It is not really hard work you are doing or anything like that.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

I actually dont get it. If you are targetting a bounty manager, come all out on it. Dont just blame every manager for the suffering you got from 1 or few managers.
... shooting arrows in thin air would not help anyone.

Actually, I don't know why he published this thread. It looks like a nonsense story, no focusing on any bounty managers or bounty campaigns. Or he has just posted something to reach "hard cap" of bounty requirement ?!?  Huh
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Thank you bro, you said a good talk. Maximum bounty manager steal token and they want to get rich fast. It is very bad habit. Bounty hunter work very hard to get good profit from a campaign, but campaign manager are greedy.

Be hardworker
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

Yes. Some bounty managers even create multiple accounts and give them the maximum stakes to take away bonuses from other bounty hunters. Perhaps because they were also hired by the project, they did so.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

You are absolutely right, we have many greedy people in this space and this greediness is not good for the image of the industry. It's is very bad and wickedness to deny people their pay after using their skills and time to promote a project.
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:11:22 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 05:22:57 PM by ridhobagus2308

I don't really understand what is this about and why you making this thread. its better if you want to tell us the incident,who is and which bounty your talking about. from my perspective its look like it only come because of your frustation and angriness. but i beliave that greedy bounty manager are exist, but i don't know who. maybe some of us have to make a list of all bounty manager and we can send the feedback based on their previous work so we all know the reputation of each person before we join any campaign, its not necessarily but i think it will help us.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

First, bounty hunting isn't a job that you can really depend with and what you experienced is the other bad side of it.

Money may not be everything for you but if they are into it, you can't do anything with that. Haven't you contacted your bounty manager and ask what's the matter regarding the distribution so you will always get in touch with it? There's also a chance that project you are enrolled with stopped without further notice and didn't caught the soft cap they are targeting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

It really hurts. Not everyone is greedy managers. Jamal is the one who steals or uses alt in his campaign in order to steal our money. I don't know anyone else. If you do know, please share with us and let us know so that we can avoid the scammers.
GasMan512

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

There are a lot of good bounty managers, that answering for your messages in 10 minutes and helping with all your bounty questions.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

To all greedy bounty managers this message is for you. You know we, bounty hunters, have allocated our time and effort to do our tasks in exchange for rewards. We have done our job so we have right to receive our salary. Why are you so greedy? You wanna become rich fast? And then what? You have all the money in this world and then what? Money is not everything.

I actually dont get it.. If you are targetting a bounty manager, come all out on it. Dont just blame every manager for the suffering you got from 1 or few managers.
we have seen amazing bounty managers in the forum and due to them bounty hunters still have a job to do. If you are scammed by some bounty manager, best thing is to report them in the meta thread along with proofs. Put negative trust so other people dont get scammed. shooting arrows in thin air would not help anyone.
As of now I have seen great bounty managers, helpful, friendly and approachable. Maybe they can be greedy in their own only we don't know everything maybe they keep something thay cannot affect to the project and also to the investors so that they will keep for long the relationship.
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

that is why i prefer working with platform with automated process of sharing stakes make it more comfortable for one to track it

Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

Just don't participate in bounty campaigns of greedy managers. There are so many great managers, just read the reviews on the forum.
Can you please share a list so that we can get some risk free bounty campaigns. It's really a matter of thinking. There are a lot of scammers nowadays internet. We should find out them and don't participate in their campaign.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

If the bounty manager receives the payment from the project owner, And no reward paid by bounty hunters should be paid. Such behavior is fraud. You can keep the evidence. Accuse the fraud thread. At the same time give negative trust.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

To all greedy bounty managers this message is for you. You know we, bounty hunters, have allocated our time and effort to do our tasks in exchange for rewards. We have done our job so we have right to receive our salary. Why are you so greedy? You wanna become rich fast? And then what? You have all the money in this world and then what? Money is not everything.

I agree that there are some greedy bounty managers who gets some of the participants' bounty token. However, as a bounty hunter, we should also do our part, if we know that a bounty manager is not reliable, do not join their bounty. Sometimes, some unexpected things are beyond the manager's control, there are instances that the problem is from the dev it self.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

I can say that large percentage of bounty managers are greedy and they want to get rich at the expense of bounty hunters. Most of them are self centered individuals and they want the highest share in bounty campaign. I think the team should be handling bounties and not hired bounty manager.

Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

it is their work kind of so i do not think taht it is good to be angry at those people they are just doing what tney must

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: