Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greedy Bounty Managers  (Read 1119 times)
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:20:40 AM

As I know it is true some bounty managers trying to cheat the community but their are so many many good bounty hunters too. I was also working in aion bounty campaign and when the time come for distribution they distributed 50 % less amount of bounty token. Some bounty mangers don't have any control of the Token distribution but some have. I was work for few bounty campaign where I did not received my token. Those bounty manager already got negative trust on Bitcointalk. I think before involving in bounty campaign we need to do more scrutiny about bounty managers too.
believe in BTC

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

Sometimes this is the part that you can reach if you carelessly choose a bounty campaign without knowing first. But to the bounty manager that make this kind of incident, surely karma is chasing you. Make sure to put a red trust to the bounty manager that is not complying on their promises.
Hahahaha! It is actually not a good thing to see a lot of people who tend to do bounties not getting their benefits after some job done based on the fact that some bounty managers are some assholes.

The thing though is that there are some times, when the fault could actually be from the bounty participants themselves, but all the same, it is actually not a good thing when you get to see managers tending to go the greedy way which like you have said, nemesis at some point will always have a way of chasing down on them and screwing them over as they have screwed other people over.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Unfortunately, there are bounty managers who can't feed their hunger. One of these managers has been unfair to me and I'm sure he will someday account for God's Justice.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

To all greedy bounty managers this message is for you. You know we, bounty hunters, have allocated our time and effort to do our tasks in exchange for rewards. We have done our job so we have right to receive our salary. Why are you so greedy? You wanna become rich fast? And then what? You have all the money in this world and then what? Money is not everything.

I also have not understood you. A bounty manager does not decide how much tokens will be allocated to hunters. He/she is just a person or team hired by ico project for managing bounty campaign. Even if a bounty manager kicks out some hunters, then he/she does not get their "money". It's just his/her job.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

Most of the bounty managers are quite fair, you probably have found a nasty one. I recommend that you particularly play only with the established ones if you have these feelings.
Yes, in my opinion, not all bounty managers are greedy, only some people commit fraud to enrich themselves. So it is true that to participate in the bounty campaign we must choose a manager verified by this bitcointalk forum.
no manager verified by the forum, the moderator gave red trust to anyone who committed fraud including the manager.
many trusted managers, for example sylon and amazix they are the best managers in this forum.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

I have not encountered this kind of problem. Most common problem with bounty hunters are miscommunication with bounty managers. Also some reason the bounty reward got reduced was because of the project team decided to reduce the bounty reward.
tyrantis

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

It is undeniable that some bounty managers are indeed greedy.All of us should look for trustworthy bounty managers when participating in the bounty.Also need to carefully select the project or it will not be soft top.

hiameneven

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

To all greedy bounty managers this message is for you. You know we, bounty hunters, have allocated our time and effort to do our tasks in exchange for rewards. We have done our job so we have right to receive our salary. Why are you so greedy? You wanna become rich fast? And then what? You have all the money in this world and then what? Money is not everything.

if you have a complaint and get irregularities or evidence for that, you can report it to the moderator rather than just repeating the post here.
That is always the best thing and as long as you have proof and some back up with some other people who can attest to it, you can open a scam accusation on the bounty manager, and I am sure at the end of it all, if found guilty of anything at all, the DT2 members will always get to do the needful.

I have seen some occasions in which some bounty participants actually get ripped off their pay as a result of some bounty managers getting greedy which can be pretty absurd honestly, considering the time and resources people put into these things, which is why some times, a lot of people have always gotten to settle eventually with few and reputable managers they know they are at least covered with.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

Well, some time ago I joined a project that was managed by my Faforit manager until it ran 7 to 8 weeks. almost the project was finished, suddenly the manager announced that the project had failed because the project team could not work together. that's the reason the TOTUM project manager said, so I have to revoke the signature. I did not mention who the manager is, but you can find it yourself. Sorry.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

In every business, there is always happened in between good and bad. Now that we are in this business industry, Greedy people I think won't be gone anyway. It will always be a part in the business. Like what is happening here in the bounty campaign project who managed it, which is the bounty managers. I can't deny that some of them are abusing their position to do some cheating, and stealing the other stakes of the bounty participants, How? like they have the rules of " Participants can be remove without any reason " they can kick out the participants but the stakes total which the participants did can go forward to the manager, though this is just my thought and opinion, or they can delete some of your post message, if the bounty thread is self moderated, something like that.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

I don't think that we should blame everything on the bounty manager. Just like us, they are only working for the ICO and they don't have an idea if the ICO will succeed or not. Also, the coins are not being sent to their wallet, it is the ICO management who were sending it. I think a lot of people just envy managera because they are being paid on a Ethereum/ BTC basis.

I just do not like bounty managers who do not support the bounty they manage. There are very cute managers, they repeatedly answer participants. And after the bounty ends, the payouts belong to the project team, we can not blame them
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

Most of the bounty managers are quite fair, you probably have found a nasty one. I recommend that you particularly play only with the established ones if you have these feelings.
Yes, in my opinion, not all bounty managers are greedy, only some people commit fraud to enrich themselves. So it is true that to participate in the bounty campaign we must choose a manager verified by this bitcointalk forum.
no manager verified by the forum, the moderator gave red trust to anyone who committed fraud including the manager.
many trusted managers, for example sylon and amazix they are the best managers in this forum.
Well honestly hilarious maybe didn't know these bounty managers since the altcoin section is just full of spammers. Yes there no such thing as verified, only just trusted members. There are signature campaign managers in Overview that are really trusted and gain credibility along the run of their campaigns.

So this whole bounty campaigns had its risk, so join at your own risk.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: