Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHATS YOUR TOP CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR HUGE GAINS?  (Read 713 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

The huge gains vary in two perfectives if your answer requires the holding of a coin then according to John McAfee bitcoin may be worth at around 200 thousand dollars which means that it will increase exponentially so bitcoin  for holding

Please tell me you dont listen to anything that joke of a person says.. He is the biggest shill out there.
Mate I was one of the people that believed on McAfee before when he said that bitcoin will reach $1,000,000 but that was before and not for now.

I dont buy any of his words now and the recent one was his words woth the unhackable wallet 'bitfi'.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:53:21 PM

my #1 is the PRL..  got some from airdrop and sold 1.5$ something.. that was first huge gains after entering crypto world:)

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:32:55 PM

Pundi X is the coin that I think can bring a huge gain, this have a very low price right now but you can see it is a very active project which will sometimes can bring you the biggest profit ever, I think this might be like the verge that comes from 4 sats but look at verge now.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:17:03 PM

The huge gains vary in two perfectives if your answer requires the holding of a coin then according to John McAfee bitcoin may be worth at around 200 thousand dollars which means that it will increase exponentially so bitcoin  for holding

Please tell me you dont listen to anything that joke of a person says.. He is the biggest shill out there.
Mate I was one of the people that believed on McAfee before when he said that bitcoin will reach $1,000,000 but that was before and not for now.

I dont buy any of his words now and the recent one was his words woth the unhackable wallet 'bitfi'.
Basically, mcafee was taking a lot of advantages from crypto for his own. Remember, when can try to use our braing and that rate doesn't even make sense if we are start to compare it with ATH of bitcoin.
Mcafee full with BS.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:30:40 PM

Recently I made the big gain on investing on altcoins. Actually I thought to buy some tokens and that time I am unable to reach the token sale since I was busy. Even I heard that it was so hard to acquire the tokens that time.

It was BNB and I invested around 500 USD that time. Now that coins reach more than 1000 USD and I am really happy to convert that coins to USDT few days before.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:32:26 PM

I think Bitcoin can bring a good profit, and also maybe ETH, Nano, ETN but i think the profit will come only if bull run will come, so is possible to wait long term to get a high profit.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:27:19 PM

Recently I made the big gain on investing on altcoins. Actually I thought to buy some tokens and that time I am unable to reach the token sale since I was busy. Even I heard that it was so hard to acquire the tokens that time.

It was BNB and I invested around 500 USD that time. Now that coins reach more than 1000 USD and I am really happy to convert that coins to USDT few days before.
For 3 years since BNB was born, i have seen its value reached it peaks many times and until today its price has been much more than 27$ and still rising, this rising has brought my incomes from 1000$ to more than 2300$ in just 1 year, a wonderful investment in longterm period, and now i still think BNB can still have the great chance to rise more in this 2019 and become the world top altcoins in this market in no far the fututre.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: