Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one of these is a shitcoin according to you guys?  (Read 12569 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:39:54 AM

Ripple! Thats it. I just dont like a crypto that is connected to a bank and honestly I dont see any future about this coin I would probably go with electroneum which I believe can make a breathrough in crypto world in the next couple of years but for the other I dont any sentiments since I havent heard of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:46:56 AM

Ripple! Thats it. I just dont like a crypto that is connected to a bank and honestly I dont see any future about this coin I would probably go with electroneum which I believe can make a breathrough in crypto world in the next couple of years but for the other I dont any sentiments since I havent heard of them.

Well , maybe you said, you didn't like ripple and you have a good reason for that,
But, if we look at this ripple again, i don't think if ripple is a shitcoin my friend
In my opinion a shitcoin will never stand at the top coin in coinmarketcap right ? But you can see ripple is number 3 on coinmarketcap list for now.. so, i don't agree with you,,
Regards
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:05:52 AM

They all look good to me, but XRP is the best - especially at its current low price. A lot of people don't like it, but this could be the first coin that bridges the gap between crypto and the real world.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:20:26 AM

Well , maybe you said, you didn't like ripple and you have a good reason for that,
But, if we look at this ripple again, i don't think if ripple is a shitcoin my friend
In my opinion a shitcoin will never stand at the top coin in coinmarketcap right ? But you can see ripple is number 3 on coinmarketcap list for now.. so, i don't agree with you,,
Regards
[/quote

I agree and I also knew the fact in this industry ripple is not a sh*tcoin but that is only my own perception and personally I see other projects with best features and for sure will have a real value in real life.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:22:59 AM

Guys, Ripple, Stellar, Neo, Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain, Digibyte, Pundi X, Crypterium, Nano..I have bought not much but just a little of all these for 1-2 yrs hodl....Anything which is not worthy of investment???
everything will be came to this Academy with huge popularity and support but the situation make the the currency more weaker and not valuable right now but we can say something will be better than this and nothing will be stable get how we can use the opportunity and make our life but there will be stay here only and it difference the each and every currency in different way.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:47:08 AM

Guys, Ripple, Stellar, Neo, Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain, Digibyte, Pundi X, Crypterium, Nano..I have bought not much but just a little of all these for 1-2 yrs hodl....Anything which is not worthy of investment???
Only 5 of them will survive for me those are Ripple(XRP) since this is backed by banks and many says centralized coins,Neo be an Chinese ethereum,Nano one of the best wallet i used ,Stellar which in good standing now and last is Pundi X ,and the rest is just shitcoins that has no future for me,respect my thoughts as how i respected yours thanks
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:52:25 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:04:17 PM by Wend

Those coins you choose are totally for a long term investment and trusted coins to invest.
Maybe you can earn profit on that in months or a year it depends on when the bull come out. Actually during in bull we are glad to sell of the coins we have for huge profit we receive.

sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:56:24 AM

They all look good to me, but XRP is the best - especially at its current low price. A lot of people don't like it, but this could be the first coin that bridges the gap between crypto and the real world.
it is a plan that has not been reached. it all depends on the work of the developer. if it can be realized then it will be a very extraordinary development. but if it will never be achieved then everything will be wasted, or it could be that they are down from the market.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:58:09 AM

Regards
Ripple is often hated in this forum due to its centrality and its creators in the bank business. However, looking at the past development its chances to succeed might not be lower than any other "real" coin out there.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:38:06 PM

Funny question.  I think for sure, all centralized cryptocurrencies should be regarded as stcoins. Cryptocurrency Centralization should definitely be one of the main criteria for tagging  cryptocurrencies as stcoins
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:16:15 PM

Right now, I think we really need to support anything that will make bank and government continue to consider cryptocurrency if such project is also a good coin which I thin ripple is, as we have seen their negative reaction to cryptocurrency in the past.

If it’s ripple that will continue to make their presence exist in cryptocurrency, I don’t have an issue with it, they cannot completely go against what they are benefiting from, with more of systems like ripple that will be of interest to them, they will be part of the community pushing for the legalization of cryptocurrency when the time comes.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:21:15 PM

Funny question.  I think for sure, all centralized cryptocurrencies should be regarded as stcoins. Cryptocurrency Centralization should definitely be one of the main criteria for tagging  cryptocurrencies as stcoins
I don't understand what you are saying, because I see shitcoin a lot in exchange because it has little value and almost no trade. they will not be able to grow on the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:22:54 PM

cant say much, but i like Stellar https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stellar and Digibyte https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/digibyte quite a bit
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:12:42 PM

cant say much, but i like Stellar https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stellar and Digibyte https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/digibyte quite a bit
XLM is preferred by everyone even investors who are looking towards XLM, the dev team continues send people benefit. By means of us following the airdop and providing the best benefits for people who have already bought XLM anodl.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: