Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCblender.com Possible SCAM  (Read 129 times)
ds70350 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

So I am new to the world of bitcoin, as well as tumbling bitcoin, but I have an issue that I was hoping someone more experienced can help me with.  So I used Tails, created a wallet, transferred BTC into that new wallet from my old one and ATTEMPTED to tumble that BTC into a marketplace on TOR.  During this process, I accidentally closed out of the BTCblender page that was showing me updates as it was being mixed.  I don't know if this matters, but I thought I should include it.  Anyway, after almost 2 hours, my tails wallet confirmed that the transaction went through, however, I did not receive any of the BTC into my marketplace wallet.  It has been a few hours since then, and nothing yet.  As I said, I am new to this and don't even know where to begin in trying to track down this BTC.  I know nothing about blockchains and the only info I know how to access is when I right click on my tails wallet and it shows me a multitude of inputs and outputs with associated numbers and a long transaction number.  Can anyone help me out in understanding if this went through, or if I got scammed or if I'm just an idiot.....or both;) Huh Huh

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

So I used Tails, created a wallet, transferred BTC into that new wallet from my old one and ATTEMPTED to tumble that BTC into a marketplace on TOR.  During this process, I accidentally closed out of the BTCblender page that was showing me updates as it was being mixed.  I don't know if this matters, but I thought I should include it.

It means that you deposited your BTC into BTCblender to trade. But unfortunately, you closed this website while it was in process. And you have not received your BTC?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

I did not receive any of the BTC into my marketplace wallet.
~Snipped~
Can anyone help me out in understanding if this went through,
If you're not seeing it on your designated address (simply use an explorer [e.g. Blockchain explorer > type your address on its search field > hit enter]), then it didn't go through.

or if I got scammed or if I'm just an idiot.....or both;) Huh Huh
Unfortunately, I strongly believe you're a victim:
- Read the following thread: BTCBlender is a Scam

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀