Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave emotions at home  (Read 1449 times)
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you. It is a simple truth that you need to trade guided only by knowledge and experience, discarding emotions. It is a pity that not everyone understands this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

I can refer this advice only to the category of those people who trade on the stock exchange, because when investing in ICO, I think there is no difference. The probability that you choose a good project is extremely small.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

For people with a weak psyche, with the fear of losing money, it is better not to climb into the trade and investment, as for them it can be detrimental.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Panic sell comes from people who dont master the emotions. They can not master themselves when they see their money falling and they panic selling everything. Traders are emotionally manipulated will definitely get a lousy result
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.

Sometimes your emotions can't be left out all of it to trading or investing. We still have a little of it even we don't want to make it happen by making decisions through our emotions.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Emotions are not good advisers when investing  at crypto. We should make more fact based decision and analyzing
the market . It is hard to exclude emotions but we have to practice to handle them.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

It's good advice in crypto and all sorts of other places.  Sometimes when stuff looks bad it's best just to walk away, change the channel, think about something else, or just do something other than dwell on what is probably a temporary problem rather than making a decision that will cause a permanent loss.  You only lose if you sell for a loss.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.

You say reasonable things. I believe that if you want to make a lot of money in the cryptocurrency market, then you should give up emotions and leave only a cold calculation.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

For someone who losses a lot of money, it may never be that easy to leave emotions behind. A person could kick a trash can while watching the market's red again lol I've have done that myself. I felt sorry for the woman with a kid who got nervous as they pass by.

i think i can summarize all of that.

dont revenge trade.

Yes that is also true. Since the price dip, you thought of selling to accumulate, you have bought back yet the price went up. Its a disaster.
Well, I can say that for someone who has lost a lot of money, they certainly at some point have ended up coming into the space out of greed with no knowledge of how to invest wisely at all.

We have seen so many times the manner of approach of a lot of new investors in this space and most of it is centered on greed. You really need to understand as an investor that the only way you can make good decisions in the space without at all getting emotional is by knowing exactly what you are doing.

If you do not know, you will make mistakes and once you make mistakes, without still seeking for knowledge on how to do things right, emotion will definitely set in.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Successful trading can never be on emotions. It is important to understand that trading is not a game of roulette, strategic calculation and experience are important here, not the ability to put everything on red. IMHO

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

Acting with your emotions can make you to make more mistakes, I agree with you. So you must decide what to do in advance and act accordingly. Even if you lose your money by trading , never make ambition because you can lose it all.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

It was hard for me to cope with emotions when the ether grew so much, and I didn't buy it on time. Roll Eyes I'd be a millionaire by now. But then I realized that it is not necessary to suffer over what happened, it still doesn't change, it is necessary to work, study and in the future , perhaps it will be rewarded.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

I think that it is a  good advice because you should be emotionless when trading, otherwise, you won't earn much if you lose patience for example. to my mind, it is better to be patient when doing business
Always be calm is important for you to decide better for what you are going to do. You have to leave what stressed you out yesterday and where you came before going to work. Trading is risky and might lose you when you do not think better when to take or leave it. Be calm and wait for the good result.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

You were right mate we need to have more courage most importantly if we experiencing joining scam projecrs or bullish market.We have to set standards on our emotion on when to panic because panicking makes us unsuccessful in this community.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

Unfortunately this is not possible because your emotion is part of you. You are stalk with your emotion. The best approach of dealing with negative emotion that lose you money is to effectively manage it and use it to your advantage!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

many indeed that always puts the emotion and it always results in bad things end. even when trading or investing long term this will be felt once the effect. When the emotions then only will cause the wrong in taking this decision and many cases even aren't just for beginners.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

We cannot leave emotion out of crypto because of the nature,i will only advise that we should learn how to control our emotion because it can cost us our asset if we are not careful.Emotion at time can cause you to make wrong decision if is not put under control especially in trading.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

Indeed emotions will not have a good impact on the decision, so the emotions can be able to profit. Seeing the crypto market up and down does not necessarily make our emotions out of control, but this must be controlled so that it becomes more calm so that making decisions will be better.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

I agree with you because I understand very well that the cryptocurrency market is a cruel market. Emotions can't bring us profits. Maintaining a good attitude is the key to coping!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

I agree with this. In this area, emotions only hinder and force to make bad and unsuccessful decisions. You need to have only a cold mind, have a plan for any case and be sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: