Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave emotions at home  (Read 1455 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.
The title of this post caught my attention but then I have realized that it is quite off when we say "at home". Since we are talking about trading, I will not take it literally because I do my Cryptocurrency trading at home. Emotions are quite dangerous when we do trading. Some say that we should leave it or separate it from trading. Is it possible? Well as for me, we should "manage" it instead of fooling ourselves that we are not natural emotional people. Managing it will really make us grow and make us wise on trading.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

To be good in cryptocurrency, you have to put aside emotions because it will do you no good. For example, when it comes to trading only put in the amount you can afford to lose so that you won't have to get emotional about it if you lose.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.

When you choose to trade you mus
t develop a comprehensive strategy of all possibilities
Do not let your emotions move you
And always do not follow the sale of the panic
It's a disaster.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

This market loves to punish and earn emotional susceptible people. be careful before making any action in this market

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

The title of this post caught my attention but then I have realized that it is quite off when we say "at home". Since we are talking about trading, I will not take it literally because I do my Cryptocurrency trading at home. Emotions are quite dangerous when we do trading. Some say that we should leave it or separate it from trading. Is it possible? Well as for me, we should "manage" it instead of fooling ourselves that we are not natural emotional people. Managing it will really make us grow and make us wise on trading.

Always leave emotions at lean situations don't mind those negative statements to affect your goals. We should face the challenges that we're about to experience day by day and I am sure we will surpass everything in the near future.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

Man is an emotional being and most times emotions are involved in trading, but it requires certain level of maturity and control to put it in check while trading. It is part of what is learned as trading discipline, it is excessive emotions that will ask you to continue hold while you have hit your stop loss.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

It seems to me that if a person is a professional in this market, then no emotions will prevent him from making money

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

It is still good if you show some of your emotions when you work. But make your emotion as your motivations. And don't let your emotions get the best of you. Because it will ruin you and your work.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

This is a simple but a very logical suggestion when it comes to investing. Take the time to research and not just jump into something because you are so excited about it.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

I am agree that we should put aside our emotion while we make investment in cryptocurrency market. We should make investment based on our research and the potential in the future.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

emotions are the biggest problem when trading cryptocurrencies. at least that is the case with me. that is why i do not trade anymore, because i do not have my emotions under control.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

It is easy to say " Leave emotions at home ", how to leave emotions at home? Can anyone suggest a way to do this? Except long life experience.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:00:55 AM

i firmly believe in that belief. if you want to start trading then your emotions should be as strong and sturdy as diamond. Crypto can be very vicious and can suck the last droplet of happiness in your system and make you less appreciative of money earned--always wanting more. a dip can case you to purge and literally lose yourself in regret. That is why you will come to think of the phrase "invest what you can afford to lose" this is not created just to limit what you invest but this is to keep your sanity. Trade at your own risk, do not be consumed by emotions and learn to move forward from a mistake and learn what you need to learn.
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

i firmly believe in that belief. if you want to start trading then your emotions should be as strong and sturdy as diamond. Crypto can be very vicious and can suck the last droplet of happiness in your system and make you less appreciative of money earned--always wanting more. a dip can case you to purge and literally lose yourself in regret. That is why you will come to think of the phrase "invest what you can afford to lose" this is not created just to limit what you invest but this is to keep your sanity. Trade at your own risk, do not be consumed by emotions and learn to move forward from a mistake and learn what you need to learn.
emotions indeed often lead to a bad thing. error in taking the decision certainly is quite often the case in this instance. especially when too greedy in the results and eventually, it also will bring to the loss being too obsessed. at the core of trade and deepening knowledge need crypto than emotions.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

Emotionless on trading is one of many things that could bring success in trading. When ever emotion taking control during the trade, that can be a huge disaster. cause if we lost a little and have our emotion involved, it could drive us to leave the trading environment and could lead for so much depression because of trading.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

In work no emotions count. Work and emotions are there own place. When you mix emotions in your work, you are not success. You don't mix Emotions and relations in work, if you rise and earn money. If you are emotional your competitors take benefit from your emotions, so leave emotions at home..
Agree, same as in trade and investment. Emotional feelings such as panic and fear are frightening specters, because with that emotion you will not be able to think clearly what is the best you have to do, because you will tend to sell and cutlose or other stupid acts. because you are afraid of losing more. don't mix emotions with investment and trade dude..
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

It's really important to always have a backup plans, before you place any of your investment you need to learn how the market works, from that point you will be able to adopt the system and you will be able to create some strategy to favor your entry, emotionless trading attitude can't be done quickly but it can be practice and enhance, planning and keep learning can make you twist the outcome of your success,.

Yes, it is best to practice on Market without our Emotion as we actively participate on the trading market. A good market research, market preview, good information on market structure, fundamentals, and the level of Consumer's confident towards specific Coins as posted on the market based on the market activity during the trading.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:41 AM

So we need to learn about how to control emotion in trading. I agree that if we use emotion, we cannot get something and it might cause to get the loss. When we use emotion, this will attract to the other feeling like greediness, and when it happens, then we cannot reach the profit. We need to know about no heart feeling in trading so we can stay focus on trading. Besides that, with the emotion we have, we can get difficult to make a decision on trading, and it will make us get lost.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:40:30 AM

So we need to learn about how to control emotion in trading. I agree that if we use emotion, we cannot get something and it might cause to get the loss. When we use emotion, this will attract to the other feeling like greediness, and when it happens, then we cannot reach the profit. We need to know about no heart feeling in trading so we can stay focus on trading. Besides that, with the emotion we have, we can get difficult to make a decision on trading, and it will make us get lost.
Without emotions everything well go according to your plans, it will removed the chances of being greedy and it will lead  to a much safer trade, people needs to realize that trading business is all about patience and good assessment skills, if you will remove any emotions you will be able to control yourself and stay focus with what you intended to fulfill inside the market, leaving everything behind and just be focus with whatever strategy or plans that you created will bring higher chance to earned decent profits.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

You`re absolutely right. Our emotion will make the situation only worth. We need to be emotionless when making a decision about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: