Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's discuss MicroCaps coins (<5M Mcap), do you have any?  (Read 137 times)
IlVeroNico (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

Let's start by saying that investing in Microcap is even more risky than investing in crypto in general, since they will have a higher possibility of not delivering or just run out of money for the project.

But they are also rewarding projects for investors if the money is put in at the right time (smaller marketcap means bigger upside potential).

I created this thread to discuss and to introduce microcaps to eachother, i haven't been researching for a while (my last buy on IDEX is from July, it was CHX for the curious) so i thought of opening this discussion to see what are your favourite ones.

It would be better if everyone wouldn't just throw a name there without explaining, but taking the time instead to describe the project and link at least the CMC or the website.
To give an idea i'll just throw an example in (remember that investing in Microcaps is RISKY and DYOR before following advice on the internet)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Token name: Payfair (PFR)

Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/payfair/#charts
Exchanges: FatBTC, IDEX, Forkdelta

What is it?: Payfair is basically a decentralized Localbitcoins, they just added NANO and plan on adding Monero next so the devs are still working (the volume on the platform unfortunately it's really low, the bear market didn't help for sure), the price has been pretti stable for a while.

Why could it grow: If more people start using it (a plus is that it doesn't require KYC), the token will rise in price quickly, as more people will be interested in running a Trust/Escrow Node (really easy to setup)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn, do you have any interesting Microcaps to introduce? (Remember, sub 5M Marketcap coins)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: