Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your estimated coin price when you start the blockchain and enter the stock exchange ?
5-10$
1-5$
0.5-1$
0.1-0.5$
0.1-0.01$

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Welcome to PHANTOM - Decentralized blockchain ẔINCS  (Read 26009 times)
ssmith3160

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Centra's chapter is closed already and what Phantom has with them now ? If I remember well Centra was delivering and they were accused of using name of some big company as partner, am I right ? Phantom is not ICO and there will not be any type of fund raising so what has this with these allegations now ? I would rather wait than to believe in anything what I read here.

Phantom = Centra.  Its not hard to understand.  If the owner of Centra is back in jail while awaiting trial, then what was making Phantom function is locked up also.

Centra is accused of using fake executives, fake partnerships with Visa, Mastercard, Bancorp, claiming fake licenses to operate in 38 US states, and manipulating their coin price, among other things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samVE

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

Centra's chapter is closed already and what Phantom has with them now ? If I remember well Centra was delivering and they were accused of using name of some big company as partner, am I right ? Phantom is not ICO and there will not be any type of fund raising so what has this with these allegations now ? I would rather wait than to believe in anything what I read here.

The 'it's not an ICO so it's not a scam' argument is bullshit, the airdrop sent tokens to all centra holders, right? Well who do you think has the most CTR tokens left in their wallet? Centra team itself of course. SO they're basically giving themselves 'free money', and as they will own the majority of the coins, they'll be able to manipulate the price of it and use it as their personal cash cow. Ofc now that's not going to happen, thankfully.
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

Interesting project and I would like to ask if there is a roadmap in this project? Is there a Bounty or airdrop in this project?
avtandil (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

Interesting project and I would like to ask if there is a roadmap in this project? Is there a Bounty or airdrop in this project?

https://phantom.org/roadmap/   

There is no bounty company in this project.
ssmith3160

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

https://phantom.org/roadmap/   

There is no bounty company in this project.

Guess you didn't get the memo.  Sharma is going back to jail and this project is over, if you are in the US I would recommend lighting your computer on fire and driving to Canada.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

When I will receive my coins I filled and submitted the form few months ago but still nothing it my wallet. Anybody received these tokens and what is the plan for listing on exchanges?
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

When I will receive my coins I filled and submitted the form few months ago but still nothing it my wallet. Anybody received these tokens and what is the plan for listing on exchanges?

Did you register your ARK wallet or Centra (CTR) ?

This is the guide for ARK: https://phantom.org/2018/08/28/phantom-zinc-claim-guide%e2%80%8a-%e2%80%8aark/
This is the guide for CTR: https://phantom.org/2018/08/28/phantom-zinc-claim-guide%e2%80%8a-%e2%80%8actr/

If you were holding ARK at the appointed time, you can just add the Phantom's network settings in your ARK wallet and you should be able to view your coins.
I don't know about CTR, I guess it should work the same way. But it might not work after ARK Core v2.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

I see we have one person here who has arose some interesting points and I think he has done his job. People have understood his point of view and now let's move to the subject. Phantom team is very busy with coding and development for this you can follow GitHub where on daily basis commits are being pushed. I was holding CTR so I wouldn't mind to receive something which can help me recover my investment so it is hope for many people.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

Big news for everyone about launch of Mainnet on 4th of January 2019. This is what made everyone excited in the TG since it was released. I was watching without interacting with this thread from far but couldn't hold myself after reading the update. Phantom is going to shake everyone up if those features will be launched what were shown on roadmap. New year with new beginning what a start it is.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

https://phantom.org/blog/phantom-chain-launch/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
avtandil (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

The PHANTOM mainnet will be live on the 4th of January. Read more about the PHANTOM Chain launch here: https://phantom.org/blog/phantom-chain-launch/

Source : Ccылкa
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

Well, looks like the anticipation is surely building up at the moment. Jan 4th is almost a breath away. Gonna be interesting to watch development after the initial hype and excitement. Momentum is going to be of critical import

RivAngE

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

To be honest, after so long I'm not even sure I remember what PHANTOM is about! Cheesy
I think it has something to do with adding anonymity?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

You will remember everything what is all about when it goes live and begins trading on couple exchanges. They are doing so hard work and efforts to make it successful. Let's see everything to go a planned it is at 10 days distance now. If they have something to offer then tech will make it place quickly. One positive thing market looks better and better everyday for alternative coins specially.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

PHANTOM touched upon one of the most important problems of the modern world, it is data protection! Only I did not have enough information about the project, will you create your own token?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

You will remember everything what is all about when it goes live and begins trading on couple exchanges. They are doing so hard work and efforts to make it successful. Let's see everything to go a planned it is at 10 days distance now. If they have something to offer then tech will make it place quickly. One positive thing market looks better and better everyday for alternative coins specially.
So, it's going live on the 3rd or something? Have they announced the exchanges it will be going live on or it's going to be OTC trades first. Wanna know if the blockchain's gonna launch with anon/privacy features too or that's gonna be after?

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

So, it's going live on the 3rd or something? Have they announced the exchanges it will be going live on or it's going to be OTC trades first. Wanna know if the blockchain's gonna launch with anon/privacy features too or that's gonna be after?

managers are in no hurry to answer this question. they still are not sure of these answers at all.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

managers are in no hurry to answer this question. they still are not sure of these answers at all.
They still are not sure? Thought they had all the necessary experience to anticipate community demands and would have developed the roadmap to anticipate and meet this demand. Looks like I overestimated a few things

RivAngE

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

They still are not sure? Thought they had all the necessary experience to anticipate community demands and would have developed the roadmap to anticipate and meet this demand. Looks like I overestimated a few things

They have announced all we need to know here: https://phantom.org/blog/phantom-chain-launch/
Now without further wait, we are proud to announce the PHANTOM Blockchain will have its Independence Day on the 4th of January, 2019. What this means is that users will be able to download the Desktop Wallets and/or Mobile Wallets on 1/4/2019 at 00:00 UTC and access the PHANTOM main network along with receiving their forked PHANTOMS (XPH) in their respective wallets. This is when the genesis block will be forged and XPH will be received.
We have moved our PHANTOM Delegates website due to the issues with creating posts to: https://phantom.org/delegates which the previous domain will forward too. This portal will be open by December 24th. Proposals may be posted there and viewed by the community to vote for delegates they believe will secure the network.
To start, the PHANTOM network will be in a beta mode until block 208,000. By that time the community has sufficient time (approximately 20 days) to vote their delegates in to secure the network. During this time there will no rewards for delegates for mining (forging) blocks.

All the dates are there.
If what you're disappointed with is not the date they're going live but if they'll be listed in an exchange, then you shouldn't be.
People who are eager for a day-1 exchange only care to sell their free tokens for which they did not work. Why would the dev team care about those who are unwilling to become their customers?
It's much better if they first finish some of their goals and have a working product. Then when they open the "doors" of exchanges the price won't collapse in 1 day.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

They are very careful when it comes to answer for sensitive questions like what is response of exchange to replace CTR by it when it will be live. They don't want unwanted issues this is what I understood. There is not much anyway and after the launch of mainnet things will start to clear. I also have claimed mine and waiting for next steps.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: