Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your estimated coin price when you start the blockchain and enter the stock exchange ?
5-10$
1-5$
0.5-1$
0.1-0.5$
0.1-0.01$

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Welcome to PHANTOM - Decentralized blockchain ẔINCS  (Read 26009 times)
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

You will remember everything what is all about when it goes live and begins trading on couple exchanges. They are doing so hard work and efforts to make it successful. Let's see everything to go a planned it is at 10 days distance now. If they have something to offer then tech will make it place quickly. One positive thing market looks better and better everyday for alternative coins specially.
So, it's going live on the 3rd or something? Have they announced the exchanges it will be going live on or it's going to be OTC trades first. Wanna know if the blockchain's gonna launch with anon/privacy features too or that's gonna be after?

managers are in no hurry to answer this question. they still are not sure of these answers at all.
They still are not sure? Thought they had all the necessary experience to anticipate community demands and would have developed the roadmap to anticipate and meet this demand. Looks like I overestimated a few things

They have announced all we need to know here: https://phantom.org/blog/phantom-chain-launch/
Now without further wait, we are proud to announce the PHANTOM Blockchain will have its Independence Day on the 4th of January, 2019. What this means is that users will be able to download the Desktop Wallets and/or Mobile Wallets on 1/4/2019 at 00:00 UTC and access the PHANTOM main network along with receiving their forked PHANTOMS (XPH) in their respective wallets. This is when the genesis block will be forged and XPH will be received.
We have moved our PHANTOM Delegates website due to the issues with creating posts to: https://phantom.org/delegates which the previous domain will forward too. This portal will be open by December 24th. Proposals may be posted there and viewed by the community to vote for delegates they believe will secure the network.
To start, the PHANTOM network will be in a beta mode until block 208,000. By that time the community has sufficient time (approximately 20 days) to vote their delegates in to secure the network. During this time there will no rewards for delegates for mining (forging) blocks.

All the dates are there.
If what you're disappointed with is not the date they're going live but if they'll be listed in an exchange, then you shouldn't be.
People who are eager for a day-1 exchange only care to sell their free tokens for which they did not work. Why would the dev team care about those who are unwilling to become their customers?
It's much better if they first finish some of their goals and have a working product. Then when they open the "doors" of exchanges the price won't collapse in 1 day.
Thanks for the link mate. Addresses a few concerns I've had. Looks llike we have no other choice than to wait for the fourth then. Pretty sure OTC deals are going to spring up like mushroom immediately after the claims

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:49:57 AM

I do agree that everyone should have reality based expectations not based on wishes. In two days depend on time zones mainnet will go live and they have been very advanced in development. If you look at roadmap lot of work has been done so smooth launch and then stability of network should be priority then will come exchanges. I do agree that at start OTC isn't bad to make entry/exit before hitting exchanges.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:14:40 AM

I have downloaded Phantom desktop wallet it is working fine and my address also has been added to genesis block. Balance on account is visible in wallet as well as in explorer. Things went really smooth till here and expect to go well ahead like this. There will be network monitoring phase to see if everything works fine with stability or otherwise.
avtandil (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:25:09 AM

How to set up a PHANTOM Node - Published on PHANTOM Blog

https://phantom.org/blog/how-to-set-up-a-phantom-node/

https://github.com/PhantomChain/core-commander

Source : Ccылкa

How to register as a PHANTOM Delegate - Published om PHANTOM Blog

https://phantom.org/blog/how-to-register-as-a-phantom-delegate/

We are clear for take-off! The PHANTOM Main Network is now officially live with the first genesis block forged! All information about the launch, network, and wallets may be found on our blog:

https://phantom.org/blog/phantom-main-network-live/

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:41:33 PM

Congratulations on your launch guys!

I see you've also launched your own Desktop Wallet, is the ARK wallet still compatible with your blockchain? I'd prefer to use one wallet for both.

Also another question: Since I'm not at home at the moment and I want to check if my PHANTOM balance is there, how can I find my address if I have done the claim procedure with my ARK address?
I remember there used to be a tool in your site but I couldn't find it.
Arabictranslators

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:42:08 PM

Guys, why this thread is not getting lot of attention!!!!
avtandil (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:47:05 PM

I see you've also launched your own Desktop Wallet, is the ARK wallet still compatible with your blockchain? I'd prefer to use one wallet for both.

Also another question: Since I'm not at home at the moment and I want to check if my PHANTOM balance is there, how can I find my address if I have done the claim procedure with my ARK address?

You can check your address here https://explorer.phantom.org
RivAngE

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:48:52 PM

You can check your address here https://explorer.phantom.org

I've found the block explorer but I don't know my Phantom public address x)
I was hopping that by using my ARK's public address I can find my Phantom address. Otherwise I'll have to wait until I get home and check my notes, I remember I've saved it.

Guys, why this thread is not getting lot of attention!!!!

Because the team has not bought spammers to keep the thread pumped !
If you ask me, that's a good sign! Smiley
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:56:03 AM

When you import wallet you have two option using them both or one of them can access your coins and address @RivAngE. For example if you import using passphrase only at next steps your address will automatically appear. That is what happened to me as I didn't save address but had only passphrase. You can get address and then can use it later on explorer for monitoring purposes.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:38:35 AM

I just download and move my tokens on new blockchain this process gone smoothly. This is good to see now this platform is functional and we will see good thing happening on this platform.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:41:05 AM

I just download and move my tokens on new blockchain this process gone smoothly. This is good to see now this platform is functional and we will see good thing happening on this platform.
Looks like we're still ways from exchange listing at this rate. Gonna hang around and see what OTC opportunity pops up... or cave in and set up a mining system too. Would really prefer the former

RivAngE

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:38:09 PM

If you want to connect to Phantom's network through the ARK's wallet, just add a new profile with the following network parameters,

Put as name: PHANTOM
Seed server: https://explorer.phantom.org:8443
Slip44 (Advanced tab): 111
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:23:05 PM

I am waiting for delegates voting to start to join good ones. It is matter of time when this thread will see huge traffic at the moment at the focus in telegram. To get more people involve and support seekers surely will be looking at this thread to run their campaigns with attractive offers. First phase of Mainnet and guide for nodes and delegates have been released. This is the point things will start to be interesting.
RivAngE

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:42:55 PM

I am waiting for delegates voting to start to join good ones. It is matter of time when this thread will see huge traffic at the moment at the focus in telegram. To get more people involve and support seekers surely will be looking at this thread to run their campaigns with attractive offers. First phase of Mainnet and guide for nodes and delegates have been released. This is the point things will start to be interesting.

Voting is already active, you just have to use the Phantom wallet though.
The Phantom wallet is the ARK v2 wallet re-skinned and preset for the Phantom chain.

They're working to make voting working from the ARK wallet as well.
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:14:05 PM

Watching to see the phantom privacy working. Good luck with the project!

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:09:28 AM

For start Bit-Z exchange that is currently ranked 6 is very good. Since there are many days till the end of this month I hope few more good exchanges will show support for Phantom. I would like ask if I keep my coin in wallet will those be staking/forging or must I join one of the delegate in order to get share form forging ?
avtandil (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:12:04 AM

PHANTOM – Post Launch Updates

After a few days of the mainnet being live, the PHANTOM team has made observations from the protocol and would like to give some updates in regards to the topics below.

Delegates

Currently we are seeing people register as delegates and get voted into the top 51, but are not running a forging node. This does nothing for yourself or the network whatsoever and you are unnecessarily disrupting the network.  By being in the top 51, it does not entitle you to block rewards to forge(mine) blocks in the ledger. You MUST run a forging node or the network will skip you and it makes it pointless for you and the ones voting for you to secure the network. Please read this article: https://docs.phantom.org/cookbook/node/setup.html or ask the community for help on running a forging node if you are a delegate. Users can run relay nodes as well if they want to contribute in the networks health and overall growth.

Voting

We have a comprehensive guide for voting that may be found here: https://docs.phantom.org/cookbook/usage-guides/how-to-vote-in-the-phantom-desktop-wallet.html Please keep in mind that the each wallet can only vote ONCE. That means if I have 100,000 XPH in my wallet, when I vote for the delegate that I want to secure the network, all my 100,000 XPH gets weighted into the vote. If you want to vote for more than one delegate you need to move your XPH to other wallets as each wallet can only vote once and all of the XPH in that wallet get weighted into the vote.

Dynamic Fees

We are planning to implement all final fees and dynamic transaction fees on block 216,000. Within the next few days we will recommend all nodes to do an update which they can do directly from the core-commander. This will activate dynamic fees and other necessary fees for future implementations on block 216,000. Block Rewards are still scheduled to go live on block 300,000. This update will require nodes to re-enter their delegate secrets into their nodes as it will update all config folders.

Mobile & Desktop Wallets

There are some users experiencing issues with the Desktop and Mobile Wallets. For the desktop wallets its always recommended to restart the wallet when your computer goes idle so it may reconnect to the network properly. For mobile wallets, some users are experiencing different address formats. We are working on both Mobile and Desktop wallets to make improvements and will advise the community when new builds are available. For most the Desktop Wallet has been working, some experience issues in regards to Linux builds, which we are actively working on. We have fixed the timestamp and voting link URL for the Desktop Wallets and recommend downloading the new wallet from here: https://github.com/PhantomChain/desktop-wallet/releases

Next Update – Neptune

After block 300,000 the network will be out of its beta stage and into full capacity. All activities, changes, protocol upgrades, etc will be determined by the Delegates the network votes in and based on consensus. The next major update of the PHANTOM protocol will be called Neptune. Neptune will enable the protocol to have a Smart Contract platform that will enable a Virtual Machine, the PHANTOM GHOST privacy protocol for private sends, and other PIP (Phantom Improvement Proposals) that are voted in by the community. This update is scheduled to be completed by Q3/Q4 2019. This update will be a hard fork and require consensus by the community and delegates.

Exchanges

We have been getting requests for exchanges and information circling this topic. The PHANTOM team has no say in this matter. We will not seek, promise, or engage secondary listings of XPH. The PHANTOM team is comprised of open-source developers with the sole focus and intention of improving privacy on the blockchain, specifically the PHANTOM network. This is a community based project and if members of the community want secondary markets, it’s best to pool your efforts together and try to engage this to happen, but, again, we are not recommending this from the development team. This will be from the communities free will. If we receive communication from exchanges planning on supporting the protocol we will share it with the community. As of today we have received confirmation that Bit-Z will be enabling the PHANTOM protocol and listing PHANTOMS with an XPH/BTC pair towards the end of this month.

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:23:06 PM

Looks like iit's another account creation time - the eternal quest for THE crypto to hold and diversify portfolio. Not really a big fan of Bit-Z, but as along as I can get my order fill and withdraw to wallet without jumping through hops, we're golden

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:26:43 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 09:55:28 PM by magisterr

What different between this project and https://icodrops.com/fantom/ ?
As i undertsand this is shit coin was created after original? Why they took similar name?
And why you took facebook and Youtube chanel from previous scammers? This was Centra (scam project of last year) facebook page and Youtube chanel and now name changed to Phantom  Shocked Huh
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:19:31 AM

What different between this project and https://icodrops.com/fantom/ ?
As i undertsand this is shit coin was created after original? Why they took similar name?
And why you took facebook and Youtube chanel from previous scammers? This was Centra (scam project of last year) facebook page and Youtube chanel and now name changed to Phantom  Shocked Huh

Phantom is some sort of spinoff by the dev team behind Centra who seems to want to give back to those holding CTR or ARK - I think. It's a complicated story.
But Phantom is not Fantom. Fantom is DAG. Phantom is blockchain. Huge difference, same pronunciation, very confusing when trying to talk about either

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: