Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:49:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution  (Read 110067 times)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

why is patent pending important?
You are asking about what kind of patent? I think that permits and various licenses in this project are more relevant than ever. Because the project aims to work with various types of offline business.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 0

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:05:57 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 04:41:38 AM by EndChain

Cool project, and I have a question for you: what is your fundamental difference from competitors ??
And who do you consider potential competitors for this project? In my opinion, they chose a rather pointed niche.

Our product is unqiue, so no competitors will be the same. Our patent will also protect us from this in the future.

Of the companies out there, we consider those using blockchain for logisitical purposes to be our chief competitors (such as everledger and chronicled). However, our company is a more cost-efficient solution and aims to enter the low-mid priced market. This market is so far nearly untouched by blockchain due to the costs of currrent solutions.

why is patent pending important?
You are asking about what kind of patent? I think that permits and various licenses in this project are more relevant than ever. Because the project aims to work with various types of offline business.

Patents are essential to protect IP, escpecially within the blockchain world, in which there are many companies attempting to copy other companies

ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

Of course, you need to patent your technology so that competitors do not copy it. Since one thing is the open source code of the coin code on the githab and the concept of the platform is quite another thing. This is a commercial secret.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

I see that you have open code, but did you pass audit of your smart contract?

DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

And what is the audit of smart contracts? Tell us more about it. I do not know what is this. Who conducts them and how much can you trust the decisions of such organizations?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

The developers have chosen quite interesting directions for the development of their project. I think that if they manage to interest other enterprises in partnerships, then the EndChain project will be a huge success.
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

The developers have chosen quite interesting directions for the development of their project. I think that if they manage to interest other enterprises in partnerships, then the EndChain project will be a huge success.
The EndChain project has very ambitious plans. The project is going to scale globally. I hope that the team knows how to bring them to life!
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

what is your soft/hard cap?

hi,,, the Soft Cap: USD 4 million and the Hard Cap: USD 15 million
depends on Endchain official website,, check here my friend https://www.endchain.io/#Ico

Yes, our soft and hard cap are $4 million and $15 million USD respectfully

I would like to know at what stage is the financial level of the project, how much money has already been collected ?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

depends on Endchain official website,, check here my friend https://www.endchain.io/#Ico

I would like to know at what stage is the financial level of the project, how much money has already been collected ?

why on the main site of the project there is no scale of progress and the level of collection of Finance, it is very convenient for investors,and many are used to seeing this scale on the site
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

why on the main site of the project there is no scale of progress and the level of collection of Finance, it is very convenient for investors,and many are used to seeing this scale on the site
Very often do not display the amount of funds collected. This is a kind of way not to scare investors.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

I think that it’s not necessary in our time, because people on GitHub themself check the code. So this is more transparent than ever.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

I think this project is good, but extreme concern because about how much the project asks for its implementation, it is extremely difficult to raise such a sum, hoping that everything will be fine

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 0

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

We already have a partnership with a large manufacturer. A press release with more details will be out soon!

We have decided to not raise outside money until the private sale, allowing us to offer maximum discounts in our early rounds

Very often do not display the amount of funds collected. This is a kind of way not to scare investors.

Once the ICO is open, we will have a progress bar

I think that it’s not necessary in our time, because people on GitHub themself check the code. So this is more transparent than ever.

Absolutely, we are a very open company and have nearly 400 commits on our github

I think this project is good, but extreme concern because about how much the project asks for its implementation, it is extremely difficult to raise such a sum, hoping that everything will be fine

Our team has accomplished a lot thus far: patent-pending, a partnership with a manufactuer, a working generator and dual code extractor as well as many more. Reaching our funding goals will allow us to scale quickly and bring real results to our investors
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

The idea is certainly not new, but interesting, because I have met many similar projects that simply failed and did not finish the job.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

The idea is certainly not new, but interesting, because I have met many similar projects that simply failed and did not finish the job.
I agree with you! Since the project is still at the development stage, it is very early and silly to judge or draw any conclusions. I believe that the guys will make every effort to finally do what everyone has been waiting for so long!
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

I agree with you! Since the project is still at the development stage, it is very early and silly to judge or draw any conclusions. I believe that the guys will make every effort to finally do what everyone has been waiting for so long!

There can be a lot of reasons and excuses for this, or there are not enough funds, knowledge, and strength. But I deeply believe and hope that the goal will lead to the smooth exchange of goods.
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

I have many times falsely encouraged myself that a platform will emerge that will succeed in disrupting the logistics industry through decentralization, I think this time I won’t be fooled.))
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

I really liked the idea of ​​merging barcode and qr code. I understand your company will be engaged in the delivery of goods. What innovations do you want to make in the world of shipping and tracking?
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

I have many times falsely encouraged myself that a platform will emerge that will succeed in disrupting the logistics industry through decentralization, I think this time I won’t be fooled.))
Hope dies last) I think that the team will show us more and set the pace of development in this industry.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

Hope dies last) I think that the team will show us more and set the pace of development in this industry.
The future is already here, we can safely say that the future is behind the window))
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: