Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:53:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution  (Read 110067 times)
Antare

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

What is the scope of your partnership with Amazon and Mailchimp?

Definitely gamechanging if those two are in the game.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

The idea is certainly not new, but interesting, because I have met many similar projects that simply failed and did not finish the job.

yes,, i hope this one will be success
because i see amazon.com on endchain official website in the list of partners

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

I have many times falsely encouraged myself that a platform will emerge that will succeed in disrupting the logistics industry through decentralization, I think this time I won’t be fooled.))

Thank you biton, other companies have tried to succeed in this area, but their products were simply too expensive or non-integrateable with legacy systems. EndChain fixes both these problems.

I really liked the idea of ​​merging barcode and qr code. I understand your company will be engaged in the delivery of goods. What innovations do you want to make in the world of shipping and tracking?

The innovations we are focused on relate to:

1- being affordable
2- being able to integrate with existing systems (revamping an entire system with a new product could cost millions)
3- allowing the tracking of second hand goods

Our advisor at the $1 billion logistics company, lalamove, will also help get the idea to scale quickly.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

What is the scope of your partnership with Amazon and Mailchimp?

Definitely gamechanging if those two are in the game.
partnership with similar giants of the industry is almost the key to success. I think that if these insiders are confirmed, the EndChain project will be a huge success!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

The idea is certainly not new, but interesting, because I have met many similar projects that simply failed and did not finish the job.

yes,, i hope this one will be success
because i see amazon.com on endchain official website in the list of partners
Amazon is a mega giant company. perhaps one of the largest companies on the planet. Partnership with Amazon is the key to success.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

For some reason I am not surprised that large companies are interested in project ideas. EndChain is quite a working business model. And not some kind of abstraction with a vague perspective.
Discovery2017

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

Very often do not display the amount of funds collected. This is a kind of way not to scare investors.
This is a very difficult time for the crypto industry. Therefore, many companies do not show a smart contract so as not to frighten investors. We all understand that there is nothing to brag about today.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

I have many times falsely encouraged myself that a platform will emerge that will succeed in disrupting the logistics industry through decentralization, I think this time I won’t be fooled.))
I have already seen one project that was directed to the logistics of freight. They were very popular. I hope that the EndChain team will succeed!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

The idea of ​​course is just a bomb! I would like to know how will the tracking of a particular product? as it is all very confusing.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

Very often do not display the amount of funds collected. This is a kind of way not to scare investors.
This is a very difficult time for the crypto industry. Therefore, many companies do not show a smart contract so as not to frighten investors. We all understand that there is nothing to brag about today.
do you think it is right that the project does not show the scale of fundraising?and what can scare investors-except that the scale of fundraising at zero?
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

For some reason I am not surprised that large companies are interested in project ideas. EndChain is quite a working business model. And not some kind of abstraction with a vague perspective.

Our press release announcing an official partnership with a factory will be out shortly. Companies have already shown interest in our product and we will keep working to obtain more partners

do you think it is right that the project does not show the scale of fundraising? and what can scare investors-except that the scale of fundraising at zero?

selling to private sellers requires a large discount on the token price. we would rather give this discount to the public during our public sale. that is how we are able to offer a 50% bonus on our tokens
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Thank you biton, other companies have tried to succeed in this area, but their products were simply too expensive or non-integrateable with legacy systems. EndChain fixes both these problems.

I really liked the idea of ​​merging barcode and qr code. I understand your company will be engaged in the delivery of goods. What innovations do you want to make in the world of shipping and tracking?

The innovations we are focused on relate to:

1- being affordable
2- being able to integrate with existing systems (revamping an entire system with a new product could cost millions)
3- allowing the tracking of second hand goods

Our advisor at the $1 billion logistics company, lalamove, will also help get the idea to scale quickly.

I'm not sure how this is an old product. In the mail services, as far as I know there is a track number and it doesn't matter whether it is a new product or an old one.
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

Yes, I would like to receive information in a simpler language, otherwise in the future it will be very difficult to manage all the processes.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

to be honest, it's not very clear to me whether this code will be accepted by the whole world,and whether the old scanner will work with the new code,whether it will be necessary to simply update the software for the new code,or whether it will be necessary to change the scanner to a new sample?
Antare

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Again whats your connection with Amazon and Mailchimp?

I recall Mailchimp banned any use of their services for ICO related stuff:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemmagreen/2018/04/05/mailchimp-is-the-latest-to-ban-cryptocurrencies-but-does-it-really-matter/#152c25cf21bc

Did they rescind the ban, have they invested and what sort of business relationship does EndChain with the partners listed.

n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

After all, what is incomprehensible is irrelevant and there is no motivation and need to use a product that is actually quite good with its characteristics and significance.
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

I like this project because it is aimed at the low and middle segments of the market, of course the project will take a leading place among competitors, if the price is really lower. how will the final shipping cost be calculated?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

I would like to clarify one detail, tell me, are the actions of the EndChain project completely legal?
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Is there any information about the bounty program? Please specify the terms of the bounty launch.
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

After all, what is incomprehensible is irrelevant and there is no motivation and need to use a product that is actually quite good with its characteristics and significance.

This is all of course cool that the world does not stand still, develops, everything is moving towards robotization, but there are a lot of disadvantages in this, as for me, that are incorrigible.

Where do you lead? This will also greatly simplify the life of a person and save time that he would have spent doing everything on his own by hand.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: