Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution  (Read 110066 times)
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

After all, what is incomprehensible is irrelevant and there is no motivation and need to use a product that is actually quite good with its characteristics and significance.

This is all of course cool that the world does not stand still, develops, everything is moving towards robotization, but there are a lot of disadvantages in this, as for me, that are incorrigible.

Where do you lead? This will also greatly simplify the life of a person and save time that he would have spent doing everything on his own by hand.

I agree, moreover, there is no guarantee of transparency and a huge risk arises to remain nothing .
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
undisclosed

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

After all, what is incomprehensible is irrelevant and there is no motivation and need to use a product that is actually quite good with its characteristics and significance.

This is all of course cool that the world does not stand still, develops, everything is moving towards robotization, but there are a lot of disadvantages in this, as for me, that are incorrigible.

Where do you lead? This will also greatly simplify the life of a person and save time that he would have spent doing everything on his own by hand.

I agree, moreover, there is no guarantee of transparency and a huge risk arises to remain nothing .

As it is hard to believe that I will be able to look and penetrate into any process of the production part without any diligence and openly see the transfer of the goods. If so, then the project just needs to immediately implement their ideas into life!
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

to be honest, it's not very clear to me whether this code will be accepted by the whole world,and whether the old scanner will work with the new code,whether it will be necessary to simply update the software for the new code,or whether it will be necessary to change the scanner to a new sample?

Any QR scanner will be able to read the QR code and any barcode scanner will be able to read the barcode. Any manufacturer/logistics company can get both data in 1 scan without the need to download information.

Again whats your connection with Amazon and Mailchimp?

Amazon is not listed on our website. AWS is listed as we have partnered with them to use their services.

For partners using our product, please look at Ming Kee and Logistics+. Both will have PR announcements, first one will be released soon.

I like this project because it is aimed at the low and middle segments of the market, of course the project will take a leading place among competitors, if the price is really lower. how will the final shipping cost be calculated?

The cost of the good would be reduced, therefore the item can be sold at a cheaper price

I would like to clarify one detail, tell me, are the actions of the EndChain project completely legal?

Absolutely, we take this very seriously

Is there any information about the bounty program? Please specify the terms of the bounty launch.

Our bounty program is already launched, please see here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5056363.msg47217041#msg47217041

Antare

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

Got that its AWS.

By using their services does this mean that the company is paying AWS for their services or has AWS extended EndChain a sponsorhip or something deeper? Would really like to clarify the business relationship since partner implies something deeper than a customer using services of AWS.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

good project I like the way this project works.

but the question is whether your platform can be used worldwide. or only in certain countries?
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

Well then. the beginning is not bad, there are impressive moments. I think that with the help of such strong support of the project partners, success is waiting.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

Well then. the beginning is not bad, there are impressive moments. I think that with the help of such strong support of the project partners, success is waiting.

This is a guarantee of reliable support and knowledge in any difficult situation. After all, it is very difficult to work without an outside view, because not only success and relevance depend on it.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

The QR code combination allows you to do many things at once, such as updating outdated, first of all, and locked system data, without downloading data. I think this is definitely one of the main achievements.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

It seems to me that the product that develops the project EndChain should be more interested in producers than ordinary consumers.
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

Undoubtedly, this project has a chance of success, but today is not particularly favorable situation in the cryptocurrency market, how to deal with this issue?
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

I would like to clarify one detail, tell me, are the actions of the EndChain project completely legal?

Everything is quite legal, there is information about legal issues in the white paper of the project.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

good project I like the way this project works.

but the question is whether your platform can be used worldwide. or only in certain countries?

The beauty of our product is it can be used worldwide

The QR code combination allows you to do many things at once, such as updating outdated, first of all, and locked system data, without downloading data. I think this is definitely one of the main achievements.

It sounds like you watched our video Smiley. Thanks for watching!

It seems to me that the product that develops the project EndChain should be more interested in producers than ordinary consumers.

Yes and no. We are also interested in making this a smooth experience for the consumers so they can easily use the program to check the item's history

Undoubtedly, this project has a chance of success, but today is not particularly favorable situation in the cryptocurrency market, how to deal with this issue?

The crypto market is volatile by nature. If anything, this is better for investors. They will be able to buy EndChain at a cheaper price during downturns and ride the wave up
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

This is logical. Since the product from project EndChain is intended primarily for work in B2B. This is clear from the concept of the project!
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Here you are right, support from partners carries out at the highest level, but I still have a lot of questions.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

The idea of the project exceeded all my expectations, was impressed that it solves specific problems that exist in the world of logistics and not only.
turingox

Activity: 78
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

How does this solution differ from Maersk and IBM blockchain supply chain, and why is it better?
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

Where can I carefully study the distribution of tokens? Also, I am interested in the distribution of funds that will be collected during the ICO.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

How does this solution differ from Maersk and IBM blockchain supply chain, and why is it better?

Ours is unique in a few ways, but one key difference is how easily this can integrate into other systems and networks. By being able to exact both generic and blockchain data in 1 scan you:

a) don't need to wait to download information, saving time
b) save up to millions not needing to revamp systems companywide

Where can I carefully study the distribution of tokens? Also, I am interested in the distribution of funds that will be collected during the ICO.

This information can be found in our whitepaper and website
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

The idea of the project exceeded all my expectations, was impressed that it solves specific problems that exist in the world of logistics and not only.

I like such projects that see a specific problem, look for solutions, work for the result.
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

I like such projects that see a specific problem, look for solutions, work for the result.

The main thing is that the idea does not burn out, of course, it is commendable that all the most necessary things are in one place, but the main thing is the demand
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: