Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does the government hate bitcoin?  (Read 2811 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:22:13 AM

Maybe all you have mention here are true of why some government hate Bitcoin but the good thing is not all government hate Bitcoin but most of them supported Bitcoin like USA, Japan, France, Germany and many more. Only few of the nations are against it in which mostly belong to the poor countries that they are blind to see the real benefits of Bitcoin currency.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

I think it's all about controlling problem because bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are decentralized. The government and the central bank won't take the charge to control bitcoin. Bitcoin is anonymous and its popularity is high it follows peer to peer transaction system. Actually, the government cannot realize the value of bitcoin.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

I think it's all about controlling problem because bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are decentralized. The government and the central bank won't take the charge to control bitcoin. Bitcoin is anonymous and its popularity is high it follows peer to peer transaction system. Actually, the government cannot realize the value of bitcoin.

I believe so, it's not that they hate bitcoin but they cannot control it. May be for now but I believe that someday government will be able to find out on how to manage bitcoin in the safest way.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

i think with more and more countries using it, the volume of bitcoin will spread so that it is difficult to monopolize a group. but if government wants to regulate it fully, i think this is a dilemma

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

For many governments bitcoin is a challenge and if they not give proper care to crypto the bitcoin importance is clear to the world but due to rigid policies from various countries government and bitcoin is not only coin but it is a complete world in their own and later or sooner all countries will welcome this virtual currency for trade.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Diego Maradona

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

For the sake of the contrary, many people use Bitcoin to use money laundering, arms trading, and Bitcoin as a tool for planners.
VivianJacob

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

The government hates bitcoin because bitcoin can threaten to bank and there are some predictions  that bitcoin will  destroy bank in the future. Just what i think, bitcoin is used widely and people will not use bank anymore.
Teh Kotak

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

In my country, the government does not hate bitcoin, my state bank prohibits bitcoin from being used as payment transactions. Banks in my country assume that bitcoin is a bubble, but in my country anyone can have bitcoin as long as it's not used as a payment transaction.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

maybe because this bitcoin has very sophisticated technology and maybe also because bitcoin transactions can be seen by many people so that it will cause the government to be afraid of not being able to commit crimes like corruption again.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

I believe so, it's not that they hate bitcoin but they cannot control it. May be for now but I believe that someday government will be able to find out on how to manage bitcoin in the safest way.
Yes, that is the main reason why the government still has not determined its attitude towards the circulation of Bitcoin. The fact is that Bitcoin cannot be controlled and there could be economic chaos in a country when the price of Bitcoin changes significantly. But please note that Bitcoin has many benefits, we admit that with Bitcoin now all financial transactions can be done much faster, easier and safer.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

Are you sure that the governments really hate bitcoin? What if one of them also using bitcoin and we don't know about it, but maybe other governments really hate it maybe because they can't get TAX from bitcoin.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

my reason is very easy and very simple bro.
1. because they fear people are increasingly investing in the digital world of bitcoin. than investing in a Bank.
2. the price cannot be predicted by anyone.
3. Can not be controlled by anyone
4. If there is a loss we cannot catch the person who stole it.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Governments dont hate bitcoins, theyre just having a second thought before investing to the cryptocurrency because of unstable price of it.

They are just thinking on how to regulate properly and what will the benefit to the people and how to protect the investors.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

i   think  the  reason  and the  most  logical  think   according  to  me  is  because of  the  banks people  are  not  using  them  anymore   and  goverrnment  has  to  gain  form  the  taxes  of  banks  .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

I believe Bitcoin will not totally replace fiat currency. Bitcoin will be added as a currency that will be an alternative to those who don't like to use fiat currency. Don't expect that the government will give in and let cryptocurrency replace fiat currency.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

In my own opinion regarding the matter if why government hates bitcoin is preferably because bitcoin makes the banking system looks irrelevant because people can now be able to send large amount of money in any part of the world with anonymity in a very minimal fee avoiding taxes which the bank always imposed.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

In my own opinion regarding the matter if why government hates bitcoin is preferably because bitcoin makes the banking system looks irrelevant because people can now be able to send large amount of money in any part of the world with anonymity in a very minimal fee avoiding taxes which the bank always imposed.
The government feels frightened about this. I also admit that this is the main reason why the government has slowed the development of bitcoin. if bitcoin is used widely, of course this can reduce government tax revenue. while on the one hand that the community certainly wants to get the best service and avoid paying increasingly large taxes.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

because it might damage the currency in the real world and the government has erased in some countries to avoid the rupture of currencies in the real world.
Agilth@mail.ru

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

It is very interesting to read new  thoughts about seemingly very easy topic. We can divide all the money operations on three kinds (just as we divide salaries): black, grey and white. So such thing as bitcoin gives you an opportunity to make transaction of any color, because system simply don't care about it and does everything anonymously. Without knowing where is "bad" and where is "good" government can not take any actions. And it just drives government officials crazy.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

in my opinion, the government hates bitcoin and crypto because a lot of hoaxes are biting bitcoin and crypto in the sense of playing gambling. but actually if the government knows that bitcoin is actually possible bitcoin will no longer be hated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: