Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does the government hate bitcoin?  (Read 2803 times)
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

I think not all governments hate Bitcoin, the proof is that in my country the government currently does not prohibit and does not order.
My government is only warning caution when Bitcoin investments risk on their own, well there are also some governments that legalize Bitcoin, so the conclusion is that not all governments hate Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mweezy

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

I think the main reason why bitcoin is being attacked or hate by government is because is decentralized, main while it cannot bein control by them and secondly because bitcoin has not been able to be regulate so they see it as illegitimate currency. So I don't really called it hatred but just trying to assigned to which and every one involve in it that is not fully backup by them.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

I think not all governments hate Bitcoin, the proof is that in my country the government currently does not prohibit and does not order.
My government is only warning caution when Bitcoin investments risk on their own, well there are also some governments that legalize Bitcoin, so the conclusion is that not all governments hate Bitcoin.

Most governments have no clue on how to deal with bitcoins and in the end they found only one solution and that is to ban the bitcoins. (even though in reality no government can ban bitcoins).

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Not all state governments have installed bitcoin but indeed most of these countries hate bitcoin. I analyze the reasons why they hate bitcoin because honestly they are not ready with the desire for new technology that is capable of this function. The state government is not ready if this crypto currency technology is present beside us as a complement to the function of our fiat currency. Moreover, this crypto currency has a decentralized system in which the state government is not ready to control this unfamiliar system. They are only accustomed to controlling the centralized system. Only countries with high technological progress are able to control the crypto currency system. In addition, the governments of this country hate crypto currencies because they assume that the crypto currency will rival and shift the existence of fiat currencies. Whereas in my opinion, it will not happen because fiat currencies and crypto currencies will complement each other to have a single goal, namely to alleviate human work. I would be happy if the crypto currency can also be used anywhere because we don't always have to carry fiat currencies anywhere. It's too complicated and certainly very risky.
techte7

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

In my country the government still not understand what's bitcoin, but it know only tha Bitcoin is anonymous financial transactions in which they have no control and difficult to track.
I'm sure another day all governments will be accept Bitcoin.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

I would not say that the government hates bitcoin. most likely they simply do not know how to regulate it and do not want to work with it yet. It seems to me that in short time the attitude of the government to bitcoin will change
waterman

Activity: 192
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

Hello guys, I strongly disagree even the President of the United States Donald Trump has his own bitcoin called “TrumpCoin” ranked 1422 with a price of 0.0376 $ and he is the head of the government. Slowly step by step the world is trading more and more with bitcoins and now we even can see 3rd world countries launching their own btc and some of those countries like Panama or Argentina have atm machines where you can withdraw money using btc

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

I dont think government hate bitcoin or cryptocurrency, because government can collect taxes from bitcoin or crypto transaction. I am believe institution that hate bitcoin is central banks because they can not control the money supply if bitcoin applied in monetary system
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:21:47 AM

the main cause that government dont like bitcoin is bitcoin is not centralized currency, so govcernment can't manage it by themselves, and its hard to regulate. i think that is the main cause why government can't make the bitcoin legal

primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

maybe the government doesn't understand bitcoin, as in my country it's still not permitted / banned on bicoin, but many have played bitcoin in my country, except in some parts the government doesn't know what bitcoin is, and I'm sure sooner or later they will know what it's bitcoin. and immediately permitted
the same case happened in the country where I live, the government prohibits the use of bitcoin to be used as a payment instrument but the government does not prohibit ownership even the government considers bitcoin as an asset that can be taxed, this happens very much in countries that are not advanced in technology finance and the government financial system that has not been properly connected.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:12:18 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are very attractive, the government has not accepted because they do not have the appropriate management plan, it should take some time to Bicoin and altcoin system.

It has a point. And the kind of management they want is taking charge of it. But then it is decentralized therefore they cannot interfere with it. That is another point why they do not like it. Government wanted everything to be in their control but we can also see that government are being controlled.
I think we all know the reason, because in a country the government wants everything under control so that everything can be monitored in the interests of the state. but in the matter of cryptocurrency where the system is decentralized, makes the government unable to control it, that's why they hate and try to stop bitcoin..
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:49:55 AM

The governments hate crypto for one main reason, thus due to its decentralized nature. Bitcoin does not allow any centralized authoritative body to own control over the transaction of its users, hence grants its users the financial freedom to be masters of their own transactions. This power is taking from the governments and given back to the people.
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:51:35 AM

in my own reason, some government hate bitcoin the reason is there is a government that is banned by bitcoin. maybe the government can not explain what the punch ends in a bitcoin, the bitcoin provides the good ones it can get good benefits for Become a member of bitcoin.i think the government they think negative for. Because of its digital currency set we can not handle what a bitcoin is. but above all it is a legal cryptocurrency across the country.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

The government is difficult to track ownership of bitcoin so that it is unable to withdraw taxes, this is one reason the government does not agree with the existence of bitcoin. The nature of bitcoin which is difficult to stabilize has caused the government to defeat it.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

The government is difficult to track ownership of bitcoin so that it is unable to withdraw taxes, this is one reason the government does not agree with the existence of bitcoin. The nature of bitcoin which is difficult to stabilize has caused the government to defeat it.
right, they really hate bitcoin for one reason like you say. they cannot benefit in every bitcoin user such as taking taxes on each user. but not only that, when a crime occurs in crypto it will be very difficult to track and find the culprit.

that's why they are very difficult to love bitcoin.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

because the government cannot control bitcoin.
it is nothing new if many governments hate bitcoin but someday I believe bitcoin will be accepted by all the governments of the world because over time they must be prepared to accept better changes.
yfan2010

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

I think the government only hates bitcoin, not the technology behind bitcoin, which is the blockchain, as we know that bitcoin is decentralized and the number of bitcoin is limited, maybe that's what the government hates.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are very attractive, the government has not accepted because they do not have the appropriate management plan, it should take some time to Bicoin and altcoin system.

It has a point. And the kind of management they want is taking charge of it. But then it is decentralized therefore they cannot interfere with it. That is another point why they do not like it. Government wanted everything to be in their control but we can also see that government are being controlled.

This has been discussed many times before also. In order for the governments to really benefit, they should integrate bitcoin with their current fiat system. The problem is that they cannot block bitcoins altogether and only due to this, banning bitcoin will being no good news for them. Its hard to accept bitcoin for the governments but they have to accept it one day.
I think they don't entirely despise Bitcoin, just that they still have yet to adapt to the presence of the Bitcoin does help the economy gradually. so this should give undertakings Bitcoin real evidence to regenerate confidence in the Bitcoin going forward.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Bitcoin is a digital and decentralized cryptocurrency. Any body or government can not controlled it. So i think government hate bitcoin. Also has some reasons- bitcoin use money laundering, bitcoin transactions are tax free.

Royline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Simply because it threatens the interests of the government because of the risk of paper money disappearing. When paper money goes out, the government no longer benefits from lending money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: