Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good day I would like to appeal my banned account.  (Read 364 times)
starpink14.08 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

Good day, I would just like to appeal for my banned account which is uchiikina14(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1362787) which was banned for my post that was made in May of this year. I would also like to apologize because I didn't think that posting a single sentence that was reference to the real article will get me banned as shown in the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0 link.

I do understand that copy pasting is a serious offence here and if in case that my account will be unbanned I will revise all of the post that I have made and if incase that I have copied something I will reference it in my post and if in case that it will not get unbanned I would like to thank the administrators and moderators of the forum for the opportunity that they have provided me.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 02:03:08 PM by Coolcryptovator

I would also like to apologize because I didn't think that posting a single sentence that was reference to the real article will get me banned as shown in the

Wrong, you haven't add reference link and you copy paste directly. Archived here. I haven't found any reference link on your post. You have copied directly from website and just paste on forum. Even you haven't used quote. You have plagiarized content from others and past it here means you are fully conscious. Do you like if some one steal your content ?

Most likely you aren't going to unban and you aren't allow to create new account or used current account as well.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

Funny how you can't be honest even in your appeal. You copied two paragraphs, not a single sentence, without any reference or hint that it's not your own content.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:05:26 PM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

I lost count how many are coming here every day to appeal.
We have pushed people to report and now this is the result. Great work.

@OP things are changing in good direction, but you missed the chance to be part of the good forum.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

I would like to win the lottery, but that wont happen as I don't play it. In a similar vein, you wont get your account back - as you didn't read the fucking rules you twat.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

<snip> I didn't think that posting a single sentence that was reference to the real article will get me banned as shown in the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0 link.

You have many posts with copy-paste. Here are some of them:

Advantages of Trading Bitcoin Futures:
Some of the smartest traders in the game can be credited for making their moves early. Getting in on a trade before the masses allows early familiarity in terms of managing the risk that exists behind the underlying asset.Trader and investors that were not able to get in on the Bitcoin bandwagon over the past couple of years when the cryptocurrency really took off in a parabolic move now have a new entry point with Bitcoin futures. And the same benefits of trading in the futures market over the spot (crypto) market holds true with Bitcoin as well, with regulated exchanges utilizing very strict rules for price discovery and price movements.
The Case Against Trading Bitcoin Futures:
While the proposition and the excitement of taking part in a newly established futures market pegged to an underlying instrument that has grown 50 folds may be extremely tempting, a risk-averse approach would require a deeper analysis before pulling the trigger.

Advantages of Trading Bitcoin Futures
Some of the smartest traders in the game can be credited for making their moves early. Getting in on a trade before the masses allows early familiarity in terms of managing the risk that exists behind the underlying asset. [...] Trader and investors that were not able to get in on the Bitcoin bandwagon over the past couple of years when the cryptocurrency really took off in a parabolic move now have a new entry point with Bitcoin futures. And the same benefits of trading in the futures market over the spot (crypto) market holds true with Bitcoin as well, with regulated exchanges utilizing very strict rules for price discovery and price movements. [...]
The Case Against Trading Bitcoin Futures
While the proposition and the excitement of taking part in a newly established futures market pegged to an underlying instrument that has grown 50 folds may be extremely tempting, a risk-averse approach would require a deeper analysis before pulling the trigger.

In trading you should have first a wallet where you will keep your coins that you will trade then the crypto exchange to trade on. You should know how to invest in cryptocurrency: If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, and not just buy/sell/trade. What You Should Know Before You Start Trading Cryptocurrency a cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the regular stock exchange. A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks on the stock market. I think the simplest place to buy, sell, and store coins is Coinbase. The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile in 2018. What You Need to Know to Start Trading Cryptocurrency a beginner should start by choosing a company with a good reputation that offers an exchange and wallet (to help keep the process simple). A beginner should also start by trading prominent coins. How to Get Started Trading Cryptocurrency With Coinbase.com First, to sign up for Coinbase.com, connect your bank account, debit card, or credit card so that you can exchange digital currency into and out of your local currency, Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin (trading USD, aka US dollars, for cryptocurrency), sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin (trading cryptocurrency back to dollars), consider signing up for another exchange and trading one cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency.

How to invest in cryptocurrency: If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, and not just buy/sell/trade [...] What You Should Know Before You Start Trading Cryptocurrency [...] A cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the regular stock exchange [...] A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency Stocks on the stock market [...] The simplest place to trade coins is coinbase [...] The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile here in 2017. [...] What You Need to Know to Start Trading Cryptocurrency [...] A beginner should start by choosing an company with a good reputation that offers an exchange and wallet (to help keep the process simple). [...] A beginner should also start by trading prominent coins [...] How to Get Started Trading Cryptocurrency With Coinbase.com [...] First, to sign up for coinbase.com. [...] Connect your bank account, debit card, or credit card so that you can exchange digital currency into and out of your local currency. Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or Litecoin (trading USD, aka US dollars, for cryptocurrency). Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or Litecoin [...] Consider signing up for another exchange and trading cryptocurrency for cryptocurrency

You have said it right buy low sell high. But it is not the short term investment. You have to wait for the right time to buy then wait till the price gets high then you sell it. "Buy low, sell high" is misleading in some ways, as lows and highs only become clear in retrospect. There is always a bull who considers a stock price to be low and a bear who considers it high. Often, both sides make compelling arguments. The challenge for investors and traders is to determine which stocks are being driven to extremes by fundamentals and which are being driven by emotions. Mean-reversion strategies are more likely to work when price moves are driven by emotions.

“Buy low, sell high” is misleading in some ways, as lows and highs only become clear in retrospect. There is always a bull who considers a stock price to be low and a bear who considers it high. Often, both sides make compelling arguments. The challenge for investors and traders is to determine which stocks are being driven to extremes by fundamentals and which are being driven by emotions. Mean-reversion strategies are more likely to work when price moves are driven by emotions.

Bitcoin Cash was designed for low fees and quick transaction times. The name pitches it as a sort of “electronic cash” thanks to these features. Bitcoin Cash embraces a larger block size, which means the network can support more transactions. It’s currently the most valuable Bitcoin hard fork.

Bitcoin Gold tackles another problem some see with Bitcoin: the increasing centralization of Bitcoin mining that requires specialized hardware and makes it impossible for the average person to mine. Specialized hardware known as application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) is required to mine profitably. And those mining companies can wield power over the network thanks to their massive size.

For me Bcash is more user-friendly and easy to used rather than the Bgold. I would rather choose Bcash because the transaction in Bcash is quick not unlike the transaction in Bgold. The Bgold is good only for mining.

Bitcoin Cash was designed for low fees and quick transaction times. The name pitches it as a sort of “electronic cash” thanks to these features. Bitcoin Cash embraces a larger block size, which means the network can support more transactions. It’s currently the most valuable Bitcoin hard fork. [...]

Bitcoin Gold tackles another problem some see with Bitcoin: the increasing centralization of Bitcoin mining that requires specialized hardware and makes it impossible for the average person to mine. Specialized hardware known as application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) is required to mine profitably. And those mining companies can wield power over the network thanks to their massive size.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

I have seen number of posts previously too where people were just requesting to un ban their account.  But as per forum rules unbanning of such accounts is not possible.
I wonder why people take such suicidal steps.  Why copy pasting.  If one is unable  to write down few lines then what is the fun behind their remaining at the forum.  Every member must contribute to the forum.
I think nobody here will be sympathetic for the rule breakers
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

Many peoples has been banned for plagiarism in this year , need to be more creative and originally.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Many peoples has been banned for plagiarism in this year , need to be more creative and originally.

In the last 2 weeks 1700 Accounts  maybe a bit more  Cheesy

starpink14.08 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

Yes I should have put the reference that I have made. I am honest about my mistake, If my account will be unbanned I will make it to a point that I will put references to the articles that I am referring to and backtrack all the post that I have made with the subject from other articles to reference them instead of just deleting all the post that I have made.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

Yes I should have put the reference that I have made. I am honest about my mistake, If my account will be unbanned I will make it to a point that I will put references to the articles that I am referring to and backtrack all the post that I have made with the subject from other articles to reference them instead of just deleting all the post that I have made.

I'm sorry to say that no amount of appeal will get your account back to you. I suggest that you since learn from your mistakes then just create a fresh account and just be mindful of not plagiarising again.

I can't recall any accounts being re-instated except for one (maybe I'm wrong). The member was running a lending services here that's why his account was restore. But cases like yours is not worth so forget about it, just saying.
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

I'm sorry to say that no amount of appeal will get your account back to you. I suggest that you since learn from your mistakes then just create a fresh account and just be mindful of not plagiarising again.
Creating a fresh account is also not acceptable by the forum, this very account is only allowed to make this single thread,as any other thread/comment outside of it will also result in a ban..

A ban to an account is also a ban to the user, so operating on this forum with any other account will be tagged as ban evasion and would also get banned if caught..

But obviously you'll just fall back to one of your alts and creep quietly back into the forum..
We all know about that
Try not to plagiarise again when you do that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: