Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITBLOCKS (BBK) POS + MASTERNODES /INSTANT TRANSACTIONS / 0 FEE  (Read 14492 times)
bullau

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:52:40 PM

I like it when project devs rethink a project and packs more punch into it. Great job.
The BITBLOCKS project really looks very good. It seems to me that the team has good chances to make a successful product!

The currencies have everything to achieve a high marketcap, I do not know why it's so low these days, maybe need better exchanges

I have this coin for a few months now. even if the movements are few .. for now we can wait ...
maybe a little more marketing?

anyway soon we should see some announcements as written in the roadmap  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBlocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 08:18:34 PM

I like it when project devs rethink a project and packs more punch into it. Great job.
The BITBLOCKS project really looks very good. It seems to me that the team has good chances to make a successful product!

The currencies have everything to achieve a high marketcap, I do not know why it's so low these days, maybe need better exchanges

I have this coin for a few months now. even if the movements are few .. for now we can wait ...
maybe a little more marketing?

anyway soon we should see some announcements as written in the roadmap  Smiley

Thank you for investing and believing in BitBlocks.

This semester we intend to invest heavily in marketing, with new Youtube videos, twitter programs, Bring more accessibility to other countries and more

This year is sure to be a good year for BitBlocks  Cool Cool Cool Grin
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:11:52 AM

It seems to me that the price is under pressure from the negative trend that is presently present in the crypto market. But soon everything should change and cryptocurrency prices should go up.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:28:01 AM

Thank you for investing and believing in BitBlocks.

This semester we intend to invest heavily in marketing, with new Youtube videos, twitter programs, Bring more accessibility to other countries and more

This year is sure to be a good year for BitBlocks  Cool Cool Cool Grin
Today is a very difficult and difficult time for the entire cryptoindustry. so it's nice to see that in spite of all the negative that surrounds everyone who is connected with crypto projects now, this BITBLOCKS project continues to evolve and makes plans for the future!
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:01:01 PM

Instant transaction with zero commission is what so many modern projects need so much for success. I hope to see how project BITBLOCKS will take its place in the top cryptocurrency rating.
CryptoAltcoins

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:02:17 PM

Instant transaction with zero commission is what so many modern projects need so much for success. I hope to see how project BITBLOCKS will take its place in the top cryptocurrency rating.

I agree, zero fee is the future
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:51:55 AM

If you set a goal to become the payment system of the future, then you really need to have great potential in processing more transactions at the same time. Otherwise, how can you compete with current solutions? Like with Visa and Mastercard? Or with Paypal? You need something an order of magnitude steeper!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:28:32 PM

I agree, zero fee is the future
This is what modern banking system needs. Since such decisions will significantly reduce the cost of money transfers between banks and international payments. The speed and low cost of transactions is what is missing today in the banking sector.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:37:17 AM

If you set a goal to become the payment system of the future, then you really need to have great potential in processing more transactions at the same time. Otherwise, how can you compete with current solutions? Like with Visa and Mastercard? Or with Paypal? You need something an order of magnitude steeper!
Do you think that giants like PayPal will work with small startups from the crypto industry? It seems to me that it is unlikely.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:06:37 PM

This is what modern banking system needs. Since such decisions will significantly reduce the cost of money transfers between banks and international payments. The speed and low cost of transactions is what is missing today in the banking sector.
The banking system sees its direct competitor in the crypto industry and does not want to cooperate. Since this cooperation can lead to the fact that people will massively abandon ordinary money and banking products and use cryptocurrency.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:43:42 AM

Do you think that giants like PayPal will work with small startups from the crypto industry? It seems to me that it is unlikely.
Although the crypto industry is positioned as a competitor for the banking industry, many banks and investment funds have long invested in cryptocurrency and crypto projects.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:30:48 PM

The banking sector has long been actively investing in cryptocurrencies, and many projects are fully funded by bankers. Therefore, to talk about some competition is not necessary, most likely we are waiting for the merger of technologies.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:59:45 AM

Payment systems are a logical direction for the further development and use of cryptocurrencies. I hope that soon we will get examples of the first real implementation of such projects.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:03:53 PM

And you do not think that the current payment systems, such as Visa and MasterCard will not sit silently and watch their competitors grow. They will take countermeasures.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:29:38 AM

Although the project does not offer (at least for now) new revolutionary ideas, but it seems to me that the direction in which the team works is quite interesting and promising.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:17:10 AM

Guys make game currency. I agree the idea is not new. But you can not deny that there is no Frank leader in this market among the game projects. The place of the leader is free and nobody is occupied. Therefore, BITBLOCKS has exactly the same chances of success as other projects.
BitBlocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:03:35 PM

Help us with marketing.
Send your proposal
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 02:32:24 PM

I think that 0% fee is a strong side of bitblocks. And surely, it will help the project to reach a sucsess.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:11:08 AM

The site does not have a yield calculator. Is there a formula to calculate, for PoS?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

BitBlocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:24:12 PM

The site does not have a yield calculator. Is there a formula to calculate, for PoS?

Use https://bbk.overemo.com/ to get some POS info
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: