Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whether or not to trade the recommendations?  (Read 147 times)
Andromada (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Many people ask me - and whether to trust the recommendations of other people on trading? I tell you. You can trust, but not everyone. And not necessarily the channel must be paid. I have been trading for six months on the free, Russian telegram channel. Recently started to keep a report on their trades, especially for people who do not believe.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Many people ask me - and whether to trust the recommendations of other people on trading? I tell you. You can trust, but not everyone. And not necessarily the channel must be paid. I have been trading for six months on the free, Russian telegram channel. Recently started to keep a report on their trades, especially for people who do not believe.

Does it your portfolios tracker? It's not necessarily to trade others recomendation, remember if someone will be loosing caused by that and he will blame you and then he will call you as a scammer. silent is a golden.
Anybody has its own emition and it's different from one to each other.
Andromada (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Does it your portfolios tracker? It's not necessarily to trade others recomendation, remember if someone will be loosing caused by that and he will blame you and then he will call you as a scammer. silent is a golden.
Yes, this is my trading report. Well, first of all. To trade on someone else's recommendations, you need to understand that not all transactions will be profitable. You trust a stranger at your own risk.
Allie Weiss

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Recommendations are good, but there is guarantee that recipient will profit by following that. There is high possibility that he will follow that recommendation and fail, which may cause him to be in a huge loss. And he will surely blame you and may go to extent to call you a scammer.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

Even if you follow some kind of trading signals even then you should know that no one can be 100% profitable, i mean some trades will end up in profit and some in loss but the overall result should be positive, if a signal provider is right more than 60% of the time i think it can yield a nice gross profit.

atinaditya

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

Always remember the Golden rule in trading/investing that "The risk is yours and the profit is also yours". Listen to all recommendations but never take anything at face value. While there are channels that give out signals and trends for cryptocurrencies, but I would rather not listen to them. It is better to learn and make your own trading strategies rather than depending on others advice. You never know what his position on that product is. He might have entered at lower levels and trying to pump the coin to get a good exit.
Mikeschmitt

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

I say not to blindly trust someone's recommendations. Studying the market yourself and analyzing the recoomendations and finally making a decision on your own is the best way.
Mikeschmitt

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

It is a good practice to listen to recommendation but you shouldn't heavily rely on it. There are various sources of information that provide day to day charts of how the market is behaving. Taking information from several sources help making your decision more concrete in order to get the best possible result.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

Yes, this is my trading report. Well, first of all. To trade on someone else's recommendations, you need to understand that not all transactions will be profitable. You trust a stranger at your own risk.

Yes, he does not care, the main thing is to make money on interest. And if you make a loss he doesn't care.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

you might listen to such recomendagions and follow them but do not blame other peopek if something goes wring
Melinasdre

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

It's not necessary to trade others recommendation,if someone will be loosing caused by that and he will blame you and he will call you as a scammer. So silence is a golden. Anybody has its own emotion and it's different from one to each other.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

I think that you can trade on the recommendations, but you need to know proven people who make predictions not for their own benefit or advertising. I use the forecasts of one trader and I am very pleased with the result
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

I cant seriously take into account other people´s advice, if they know so much why would they care to share it? The best traders are busy doing exactly that: trading.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

I cant seriously take into account other people´s advice, if they know so much why would they care to share it? The best traders are busy doing exactly that: trading.

Well said! People rarely share information that makes a profit. After all, if information can bring tangible profits, why share it at all?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: