Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marachain Is a Scam ICO running by A.J. Melian  (Read 122 times)
Oliverbolin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Hello Everyone , Once again we comeover a very interesting ICO i.e. Marachain. This ICO works as a Scammer . They took the services of Moderation of about two months ,Listing on exchanges and Opinion Leaders from ICO Bench from  our Company i.e.Cyrodigital.
You can check it out all Screenshots of the chats with the Leader of Marachain.i.e. A.J Melian.

After two months , They did not pay to us and block from everywhere. We try to contact with Marachain and A.J Melian but they just block and do not want to pay. The amount is $900 but we dont want the full amount , we just want only $300 for our Moderation Services ans for our exchanges efforts. But they scammed us and dont want to pay us.

Why I am sharing this ICO to all the people ?
One of the Investor from our Company Purchase the Marachain Tokens of about 90000 but what they did they took the amount and do not release the Tokens. So, I appeal to all the people who want to invest in Marachain or Who see this project. Dont want to invest in this Screamy project . Dont waste your time to look out this project.
These all are scammers in Face Human of Being. All the Team Members are Scammer you can check it out the full team.
So, Its my request to all the people dont invest in this project. These all are Scammers who juts know to scam people and blocked them.

Last but Not The Least do not provide any services to Marachain, Do not join their Telegram Group.i.e. @MARAChain_Support
Here is the Scamming Website - www.Marachain.eu
Telegram Username be aware - @ajmelian
Marchain Telegram Group CEO- @marachain

Thanks Be aware about this Scamming ICO. This ICO is totally based on scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: