Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅ [ANN][FREE AIRDROP] Receive 2000 POOL (~$2) for each Referral ✅✅  (Read 5260 times)
jootjejodel (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Almost 200 subscribers to the airdrop!
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

Its going very quick we might at one point need to close the signups!
brandycorp88

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

wow this is really getting a good popular airdrop!
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

It certainly is becoming very popular! Keep on going guys!
brandycorp88

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

It certainly is becoming very popular! Keep on going guys!

I'm really amazed guys! Great job!
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Its going very quick we might at one point need to close the signups!
this is not how much but this is quite amazing also hopefully the project is not just for a moment but it's really a project that can also benefit the members

CryptoNews6457

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

This airdrop has been added on channels Airdrops / CryptoTeam

https://t.me/cryptoteam_airdrops
https://discord.gg/d9quSFs

On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

CryptoNews6457

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

nike555

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

My great effort is what new currency plans are
rktandu

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Ok coz i just registered an account i won't be able to register for the airdrop,
Shorty2520

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

So when do you reply to the real questions? Not to the bot army.

What about the old projects, why abandon them? You Never complete them, instead you took money and scammed a lot of people.

The roadmap seems this is another bad scam, but this time the market won’t give you a boost so nobody will send you ETH this time.

If you want to start a legit token/coin then do not a fake roadmap with not content. Whitepapaer i saw is also a joke scam.

You sadly can’t be taken serious after what you’ve done.

If you want to start and gain respect, refund all people who supported you and believed in your project eBit..
As it won’t be complete you have to pay all people back. It is illegal.

Internet makes traces, so you have time to do it. Do it while you can, not all people are happy about what you’ve done. Maybe turn around while you walking.
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

What about the old projects, why abandon them? You Never complete them, instead you took money and scammed a lot of people.

The roadmap seems this is another bad scam, but this time the market won’t give you a boost so nobody will send you ETH this time.

If you want to start a legit token/coin then do not a fake roadmap with not content. Whitepapaer i saw is also a joke scam.

If you want to start and gain respect, refund all people who supported you and believed in your project eBit..

Internet makes traces, so you have time to do it. Do it while you can, not all people are happy about what you’ve done. Maybe turn around while you walking.

That is exactly what we are working on! And i haven't scammed anyone everyone that took part in the eBIT token sale has exactly received what they had the right for to receive. Ofcourse I regret that the coin didn't substain a good value! Thats why i figured out a Token idea that has a high change to be successful.

And all people that have received once made a donation during the eBIT time will be rewarded again for their donation without having to donate anything this time! Also we will send POOL to everyone that once received eBIT and is still active in this moment! The eBIT project is down but might also be picked up again! Anyway tokens are still there!
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Ok coz i just registered an account i won't be able to register for the airdrop,

Maybe consider taking part in our PRE-SALE first 10 buyers will receive an extra 2000 POOL for each 0.1 ETH they sent! http://www.pooltoken.me/pre-sale/
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

But i do totally understand how you feel about this project! But give me another change this time i do all i can to create a great token project! This time i come with a lot of experience and i know what i'm doing!
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

But i do totally understand how you feel about this project! But give me another change this time i do all i can to create a great token project! This time i come with a lot of experience and i know what i am doing!

Also the mistake by then was that there was no exact goal for the eBIT token it was more a hype! Now there is a clear goal!
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

Thanks for adding our token to your airdrop platform!
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

Don't forget to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/PoolTokens
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

Already more then 500 persons joined the airdrop! Sign up now!
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

First donations are already received!
jootjejodel (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:16:28 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 09:32:23 AM by jootjejodel