Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does bitcoin look scary / deadly for the future ...?  (Read 1284 times)
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

For me Bitcoin is not scary at all, because the nature of business shares such as Cryptocurrency trading is always like that, there are times when prices go up and also when prices go down, so again I will never be afraid if the price of Bitcoin decreases, because history has proven Bitcoin prices always go up and up every year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

looking at the current state and popularity of bitcoin, i don't think bitcoin is deadly for the future. i think it is probably best for investment.
Bitcoin is popular all over the world and I don't think bitcoin become deadly in the future cause now we see the popularity is continues increasing to joining in investing in bitcoin cause they know bitcoin is best investment for future.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

Bitcoin is a hope for a better future, how can bitcoin look scary or deadly for the future. Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is currently recognized by the whole world, and there are many people in the world who know and have it, besides that Bitcoin can also be used as a means of payment or transactions for the purchase of certain goods. For that bitcoin has a pretty good future, and maybe someday it can become a national currency that applies throughout the world, which in the end the presence of bitcoin has proven to be able to provide welfare to many people around the world.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

For me Bitcoin is not scary at all, because the nature of business shares such as Cryptocurrency trading is always like that, there are times when prices go up and also when prices go down, so again I will never be afraid if the price of Bitcoin decreases, because history has proven Bitcoin prices always go up and up every year.
yes you are right, it might be scary for people who cannot accept the risks when investing in crypto. the price and the market going down have become commonplace and that is the risk. so, we must remain calm and thorough in processing our investment coins so as not to lose.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

Yeah, no one can hide the fact that investing on digital currency is very risky form of investment.If I'm gone and leave my btc to my grandchildrens then I will not stop reminding them not panic selling and fomo buying.True profit comes always on right time holding.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Bitcoin is not scary. Because it will greatly help our economy especially in the future. This is especially helpful in facilitating transactions. So do not be afraid and buy more bitcoins and other altcoins.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

The future of Bitcoin is very great. I see nothing scary or dead about Bitcoin. Aside those spreading negative comments and news about Bitcoin, there's nothing else holding Bitcoin down. Awareness is massive now and more people are very interested in it. Thus the future is bright for Bitcoin.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

if in my opinion not bro. bitcoin is not at all scary for the future. in fact, I am now trying my best to collect as much bitcoin as possible to build a better future than before
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

Nobody knows for sure the future of bitcoin, we are just guessing and speculating. And it's possible for the future of bitcoin to be more stable and more popular than today.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh
There are many other things to discuss with your children or grandchildren over dining table and that too if you want to discuss bitcoin itself then you will be fortunate enough for sure to discuss it with your children and your family. Bitcoin is here for the long run and it just recently completed its first 10 years of existence and there isn't any doubt behind it completing another 10 or 20 years for sure as governments are favouring it, legalizing it, it's becoming simpler to use bitcoin in day to day life so there is no reason why it will be having a deadly future.
VickyRobin

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

I see no sign that the bitcoin is going down, but it is on the upside
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

In fact, I have only positive expectations about the future of Bitcoin, the rest of the crypto-currencies and technologies that are associated with them. I believe that we will more often use crypto-currencies as a means of payment and that new technologists can be introduced and improve our daily life.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

for some reasons and statements about bitcoin there are many positive and negative ones, some people think that bitcoin is the best digital currency technology because it already has a pretty large market in supporting a country's technological progress with a high level of popularity I think BTC is a transparent investment solution

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

looking at the current state and popularity of bitcoin, i don't think bitcoin is deadly for the future. i think it is probably best for investment.
Bitcoin is popular all over the world and I don't think bitcoin become deadly in the future cause now we see the popularity is continues increasing to joining in investing in bitcoin cause they know bitcoin is best investment for future.
LOL. Why should Bitcoin scare someone? It is the usual cryptocurrency, although the best one. I hope that in several years, all people will use it, and it will be a norm to have BTC in a portfolio.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

I think bitcoin is not deadly or dangerous in the future because if it grows like a gold, it can definitely be one of the most used assets. And as we are seeing that many people and governments are looking at the possibility of bitcoin and blockchains in our society and it is right. Because positiveness in people is more than negativity in our present time.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

The future discussion will only be about the past and not uncertainties.  If indeed there is any future for bitcoin,  then it won't be about present occurrences and some irrelevance.  It's not so easy but it will get there.  We keep hoping for a better tomorrow so upcoming generations can benefit from the real life use Cases of these coins.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin at any time will be the safest purchase. For the rest of the coin I think it's better to buy for a short time. Maybe except for ETH - also for long hold.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

There are two thoughts, bitcoin has fallen low this year and with so much negative news, bitcoin is very scary for those who panic. And bitcoin can be an opportunity and will provide a lot of profit for those who believe in bitcoin to buy at low prices.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

i am having hard time with bitcoin right now but for your topic i will say something.
bitcoin is not deadly and dangerous.bitcoin faced price fall bcz of some bad news and another its a crypto currency and best crypto currency so price volatility no matter.

virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

Such a huge drop in a day makes some people frightened. After this time, we may not see price corrections in Bitcoin. We are going to start to consider it as other non-stable coins. It will get high but often low. People have no idea about its changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: