Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does bitcoin look scary / deadly for the future ...?  (Read 1284 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:05:53 AM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh
in my opinion bitcoin isn't scary, for me it's a new technology. But many people who abuse use Bitcoin and are used for crime (I have seen several news sources about this). and talking about the future, maybe bitcoin can be accepted sincerely by all countries and get a more suitable position legitimately so that everyone can use it freely and conversations about bitcoin will be considered as normal.
If you are part of the government or part of the most powerful persons around the world then it is possible that you are afraid of something like bitcoin and it makes sense, they control the world and out of nowhere a technology appeared that will diminish their power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:14:45 AM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh

it might all happen. because the situation and condition of bitcoin lasted until when we did not know. My hope is that bitcoin can last until the future of our grandchildren. but even though BTTC is developing. sometimes technology is also more developed.
Bitcoin is now widely used. I do not think that it is scary at all. It is now a challenge on how long we can believe on the potential of bitcoin. Hopefully it will stand much longer and continue develop as the technology is being develop for new inventions. It has been using by now and it will publish more stores to adopt it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

I think that over time the popularity of bitcoin will only grow, so our children and grandchildren will actively accept it as a means of payment. I think everything leads to this.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

I do not see anything frightening in bitcoin. On the contrary, it will only secure and improve financial payments, simplify international money transfers. Therefore, it will be used in the future, and quite actively.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

I think that over time the popularity of bitcoin will only grow, so our children and grandchildren will actively accept it as a means of payment. I think everything leads to this.
yes, I agree with you, so, everyone has the same assumption about bitcoin, a little different and a bit of a debate.

bitcoin will not be something foreign for us, bitcoin ATMs, and all products will create bitcoin services for transactions.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

I believe he will do more good than harm. Still, it will not be able to completely replace Fiat money, but I think that bitcoin will be a very popular asset. But, it has many advantages that cant be simply ignored.

Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:43:26 AM

Why bitcoin is dangerous? I think bitcoin is a breakthrough in economics. It will lead us to a completely new perspective on the economy and the world in general.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:59:12 AM

No, mate neither bitcoin looks scary nor deadly for the future to me still it has huge potential and enough credibility in the market. It might be a little bit off form but it doesn't matter it will turn to the battle very soon. Someday we will talk about the success of bitcoin with our grandchildren.

rich.je

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, if this post is in wrong category.

First, let me introduce myself, I am Rich, and I'm new to this forums so is with cryptocurrency.

I heard a lot about bitcoin and other digital currency, and I also heard from my friends and colleagues investing in bitcoin via binary trading...some have even quit their jobs. So, I need some help and advice from real experience people, the other day I spent 7 hours learning about crypto and I stumbled upon What Is Cryptocurrency? A Beginner’s Guide -  https://lifeguideblog.com/what-is-cryptocurrency-a-beginners-guide/

I did learn few things but still, I would like expert advice to whether or not I should consider investing in cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.

Thank you in advance for any input.

Rich
JordanLinda

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

In addition to Japan, there are other countries, including the United States and the United Kingdom, where coding is accepted as a payment method. The future of Bitcoin will look better when it is accepted as a real currency in retail stores and online platforms. In addition, the market value of Bitcoin will escalate if the use of Bitcoin in the real world increases. And its technology will help our children's future a lot in all areas.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

People that have been working with Bitcoin for years, do not have any doubts that the next generation will use the cryptocurrency probably more often than fiat. No one will be surprised if someone buys the stuff for BTC.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

looking at the current state and popularity of bitcoin, i don't think bitcoin is deadly for the future. i think it is probably best for investment.
Bitcoin is best investment in future and I think it is not deadly in future cause bitcoin is very popular all over the world cause it give us chance to change our life and economy and give us oppurtunity to become successful in the future.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

For me, I find that bitcoin will not harm our children's future. The negative issues that bitcoin causes at the present time in the future with the development of technology will gradually be overcome and the next generation will make use of it to make a profit and change lives. Bitcoin will help many people get out of poverty if they work hard with it and know how to leverage it to make a profit.

rishad quraishi

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

My question is why do think bitcoin is deadly or scary??

What I think is it's a very potential thing which will make great benefits in future if it gets at it's top destination. There are peoples who sees its potentials and peoples who sees as a destruction of current currency, specially the governments and banks, and there are reasons behind it which are misunderstandings. Governments and banks have started to understand the potentials and values and advantages of bitcoin, though the understanding speed is slow but it's happening. Which is a good sign. It means it's not scary or deadly at all. And of course our grandchildren will talk about it in future, but about the business they will do with bitcoin.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:34:25 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 09:08:48 PM by wormgummy019

Huh Huh Huh
I know that bitcoin has the power to change people's mind when it comes to investing but it doesnt mean that it can harm our future and the future of our childs. It changes for the better. I think the next generation can handle and easily adapt bitcoin because of the technology.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

I don't think so, bitcoun does not look scary or deadly in future as long you have faith and trust that everything is just a trials. It was already  happened this kind of situation but still it continue to exist.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

I don't think that btc looks scary. I think that it is the best way to see our future. I hope that btc will be our future. I am not afraid of it and vice versa I am expecting this to happen soon
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Does bitcoin look scary? nope even if have discussions for negative effect
Bitcoin is came from new technology given opportunity to the people to got better earnings
Deadly for the future? Cryptocurrency in general are not deadly it's a new form of money
Using the advance system techonology to got easy for everybody in the future this digital currency bring better life for all people in the world

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

Huh Huh Huh
I can assure you that in progressive countries and progressive parents, children are already sitting with them at the table and discussing bitcoins and the crypto-currency world in General. Bitcoin is 10 years old. That's huge. I personally witnessed a child trying to explain to his grandfather how the blockchain works. Unfortunately to no avail)
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

Huh Huh Huh
I dont think that bitcoin look scary or deadly in the future. Although there are some points that other people talks about negative news about bitcoin , I know that it will fade and some good news will happen. I know that in the future our grandchildren can easily understand and adopt bitcoin with the help of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: