Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:18:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world really waiting for a global decentralized money?  (Read 1765 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Is the world really waiting for a global decentralized money?
why not, because if we look at the role of bitcoin as a decentralized currency, I think with all the types of features that bitcoin has, of course it will provide convenience to every user. but of course even though a decentralized system is a system of freedom in terms of finance, but I think there must be a role for the government to make regulations that aim so that no party will use it for criminal purposes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

No I don’t think so, I think most people just want a local currency from a government they can trust and where the value is stabile. A global decentralizes blockchain currency are mostly for the people who think there local currency will burst, or who like to gamble.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

I do not know. Maybe, the world is preparing for a good move when it comes in global decentralized money. Of course, all of us have the eagerness to join this big community. It might 10 years before the world fully accept this matter. In fact, many research will undergo in case this will become the trend in the future.

sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Nope, the world is actually wasn't and may not be even ready now, though we have it among us. We hear governments speaking ill of Btc and that should tell you the world never anticipated this. However, I believe the growth of Btc acros the globe will force them to embrace decentralised money

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

no . Most investors just want bitcoin prices to grow and have strong price volatility so they make more profit with bitcoin. Centralized costs will make investors lose profits and I think investors want bitcoin to grow bitcoin freely and without imposing, so surely people would not expect a centralized charge. . .

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

I guess, no is the answer. see, most of the people even has no idea about how their currency is backed by gold or how they print it. They just care about earning, spending, saving and investing - and this is the major reason that BTC will take decades to go global.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

I think world is not ready for a global decentralized money because not all the country can afford the innovation that need to upgrade and I think this is too much expensive that even the big business that belong in not so progressive country will damage because it can affect to their business. I think global decentralized is too risky. Imagine that all your transaction is at online then suddenly the system will damage,all your money will lost. I think this is possible to happend in many more years. We need to focus in our present progress then when we achieved it, global decentralized may be posaible.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

Yes, that the world needs a centralized financial system, with a centralized financial system, we can get the best service. The financial system will be faster and safer. This will further support technological progress and in my opinion if this can be applied quickly and precisely then we will get a much better future than before. A centralized financial system is a dream for everyone !!
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:44:56 AM

It will be wonderful if the world accepts decentralized money.  But it's quite impossible because there is an issue to legalize bitcoin in every country but most of the government are opposite of decentralized money. But personally, I would like to see this happen who knows what will happen in the future.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

A global currency will certainly exist. But I strongly doubt it will be decentralized. Meaning, this currency will not be digital. This global currency will be controlled by an elite organization which was planned out generations ago.

Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

No. Not many people know about cryptocurrency and that's the truth. There are a lot of people that are using cryptocurrency around the globe, but it's still a small percent compared to how many people are using fiat. If we are heading for a global decentralized money, it won't happen 'til maybe about a decade later or two.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

No, the average person doesn't care if it's global, they don't care if it's decentralized. What the average person cares about is if it works to buy food and pay their bills. Now investors are quite a bit different beast and also well off global travelers.
You got the correct answer dude,majority of the people worldwide is more concern on what can bring then food,shelter and money it doesn’t care if centralized or decentralized,only governments and politicians are more concerned  since they will benefits if the ball turns their ways
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

The time comes when it becomes obvious that dollar cannot be used as a world currency. This is understood in the United States, which used to benefit from the dominance of the dollar in the world. Therefore, sooner or later a decision should be made on the use of a new world currency. This may be Bitcoin or another newly created cryptocurrency.
Weecoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

It will be wonderful if the world accepts decentralized money.  But it's quite impossible because there is an issue to legalize bitcoin in every country but most of the government are opposite of decentralized money. But personally, I would like to see this happen who knows what will happen in the future.

I guess the world will finally have to accept a global decentralized money.
BIPBot

Activity: 43
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Honestly, the world doesn't care about it. They wouldn't even know how the current financial system runs. A decentralized money would just be another fancy word for them. The investors, tech enthusiasts and other such similar segments are eagerly waiting for this. It is not just the fact that money will be decentralized. When money becomes decentralized it helps curb corruptions of various forms which could go from the ground level to the higher levels of the governments.
So the answer to your question is no.
The world might not completely be aware to truly want a decentralized money.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

The truth of the matter is not all people in this world cares about having a global decentralized money. As a matter of fact, they don't even know nor heard about the word "decentralized". So how can they care for something they don't even know or didn't even cross their imagination? Who cares for this global decentralized money are those who have self-vested interest in it, those who will benefit from it. They are the indefatigable beings who know very well the convenience and ease this "decentralized money" will bring to their lives and to their businesses, and thus they realize the expediency to bring it global.
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Wait is getting unending we cant wait anymore, the world economy is falling apart, debt culture is boiling point, assets are getting liquidated cheap, and the trust is falling apart with apartheid govt all over the places. we cant continue to claim to be human if we continue to support such human regime time to bring about a change.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

Well that just maybe. People are waiting some decentralized money because they know that centralized thing are making some worse when having a crisis and i think going back like using gold for transaction in old age should make stable economic. And in modern age we can use decentralized money again using cryptocurrency

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

The time comes when it becomes obvious that dollar cannot be used as a world currency. This is understood in the United States, which used to benefit from the dominance of the dollar in the world. Therefore, sooner or later a decision should be made on the use of a new world currency. This may be Bitcoin or another newly created cryptocurrency.

Correct. The US Dollar will not always remain as a world currency. Some change needs to happen, especially after the inception of Blockchain technology back in 2009. AFAIK, people are disappointed with real world currencies since governments can manipulate them easily. Due to their high inflation, it's becoming less practical to use them for buying stuff, as their spending power becomes decreased over time. While people aren't waiting for a global money yet, they will demand it once government oppression starts to occur.

After that, decentralized cryptocurrencies may take over the world's economy, or simply a centralized cryptocurrency like Ripple would achieve said purpose. We may not be very far from this to happen soon, as the world is shifting its views towards everything blockchain. Smiley

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

Wait is getting unending we cant wait anymore, the world economy is falling apart, debt culture is boiling point, assets are getting liquidated cheap, and the trust is falling apart with apartheid govt all over the places. we cant continue to claim to be human if we continue to support such human regime time to bring about a change.
I think you are just mentioning what we are experiencing in this current bear market, and I will say that it is normal. Nothing has change, we just got used to seeing a bull market that once it got corrected we are feeling that something bad is happening. And I don't think a decentralized kind of money would solve any economical crisis we are currently experiencing, the government will always find a way to regulate it or worst shut it down. Don't make it look like that all governments of each country are run by dictators as clearly a decentralized kind of money will not be a solution to your problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: