Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world really waiting for a global decentralized money?  (Read 1756 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

People will not care unless they need it. Ordinary people would not use bitcoin for the simple fact that they don't need a use for it, especially those who do not have transactions overseas. They can live their lives using local payment process.

For investors, businessmen, and travelers the story will be different. For they have experienced how money really works, and because they are continuously seeking ways to make thing cheaper or to save.

It will be different depending on who you ask. But I think it will help no matter what.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

I don't think the world is waiting for a global decentralized money because there is already a proof that proves it already. It's so obvious how some countries ban the use of cryptocurrencies in their country and that alone speaks about it already.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
bradshe1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

I think the world is not ready for a global decentralized money, especially those people and institutions that benefit from the centralized system. People have just learned about it and haven’t realized the power of decentralization. Unfortunately, at the moment, most people care about the price of cryptocurrency rather than opportunities it brings.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

The worlds criminals are waiting for it. For the average citizen it’s too inconvenient and difficult to use.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:44:29 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 01:26:53 AM by kickdapa

I think the world is not ready yet for the decentralized digital currency. Before that happens Bitcoin needs to be more familiar with every sectors' people, And, Bitcoin volatility should be control or stop. Because a volatile coin won't be accepted in the major sectors.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Is the world really waiting for a global decentralized money?
I think the moving to the decentralized systems is invietable. People will understand the power of decentralization and how it gives them better control on their money, but that will not happen in one or two years.
I don't think people will understand it somehow if the government will not support this kind of currency migration. Decentralized money has to be more accurate in terms of spending needs, and being ready for this depends on how people would demand this for daily mode of spending. Proper understanding towards every individual around the world couldn't give us the confidence of allowing every person to adapt decentralized currency instantly, because it will take a long process.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

The world doesn't necessarily need it nor want it as each countries have their own working currency. Integrating this kind of decentralised currency in such a large scale will be hard, not to mention, problematic as not all people are inclined in digital currency.

decentralization of the global currency will only give birth to various unfair interests and this is worse than the central monopoly, many people who cannot compete or even become followers will be isolated by greater interests.

But if the currency is separate and is considered a common currency, it will still be considered feasible because after all the currencies of each country still have to remain independent in accordance with their respective regulations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: