Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Think positively for ethereum  (Read 712 times)
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

I think a coin can simply be dead in trading terms and that can hapoen due to 2 reasons, one is if it has no trading volume on any exchange and second is the delisting of coin from all trading platforms, this could be due to many fundamental factors other than straight scam like no updates by team for a long time, irresponsive team, no or poor project development etc.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

I see no reason to say that ETH is not developing or thinking like that negatively, because it seems to me that the ETH project is developing and will be developing, because today it is one of the largest projects in this industry, probably this is a big platform
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

I see ethereum has many active and active communities, this will give color to the market so that it will continue to live and run. Develop itself in the market because it has a high volume. Ethereum is one of the altcoins that will stay alive with all its functions and advantages.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

I think that Ethereum will not die, but it can be bypassed by competitors if it continues to lie at the bottom. If there is no growth, there is a high probability that Ethereum will remain at the bottom.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

Ethereum is decentralized and everybody can launch an ERC - 20 token  on it`s platform. Majority
of the projects use ETH platform and it it one of the most trusted coins next to BTC. Until it stays
so ETH will be a top coin with great future.

halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

everyone hates Ethereum because it is the most successful crypto. everyone is just envying to this success, as there is no (maybe only Bitcoin) such popular and useful crypto.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:08:10 AM

There are many news saying some bad things about cryptocurrency, and mostly it makes some people to loose their mind worrying about the future of the cryptocurrency and end up selling their coins out of panic.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

Ethereum is now only a situation like Bitcoin before in 2014 which has the same situation as ethereum now. Ethereum is a strong coin in my opinion, many ICOs that depend on this coin as a platform, Ethereum has the convenience of a User Interface or User Experience which makes ethereum users feel at home in trading ETH.
Ethereum is very important in ICO and ETH won't die, it's only one FUD of many FUDs
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

They said the main developer Ethereum was Vitalik Buterin in 2015, this article introduced me to the Smart contract technology that made someone have an agreement that did not have a third party.

But on the other hand say 90% of Altcoin will die, how could their research have such thoughts?
Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?

I began to think that the developers had made the idea of ​​making the latest coins in the form of Ethereum, but they assumed that Altcoin would die.

Come on guys
I think let's think positively together for the current price situation.
I will not believe if ETH will die because it is one of the strongest coins in the cryptocurrency world. ETH has a strong foundation and will not get down. However the price are still moving deeper and this is the best time for us to buy for more ETH and hold because the price will soon to rise. ETH is a good investment and very affordable for those who want to invest on it.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

I think ethereum's future will continue to improve even though it is currently dropping, I am sure that soon there will be a big investor, so that ethereum prices will skyrocket again.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

They said the main developer Ethereum was Vitalik Buterin in 2015, this article introduced me to the Smart contract technology that made someone have an agreement that did not have a third party.

But on the other hand say 90% of Altcoin will die, how could their research have such thoughts?
Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?

I began to think that the developers had made the idea of ​​making the latest coins in the form of Ethereum, but they assumed that Altcoin would die.

Come on guys
I will not believe if ETH will die because it is one of the strongest coins in the cryptocurrency world. ETH has a strong foundation and will not get down. However the price are still moving deeper and this is the best time for us to buy for more ETH and hold because the price will soon to rise. ETH is a good investment and very affordable for those who want to invest on it.
I like your opinion, I also agree that Ethereum will not die, because my friend and I also keep ethereum as our future coin to continue our life in the future.
Let's be all excited  Smiley
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

I think ethereum has still a lot of ways to go, the trouble with it created during this bear market was more competition because people had time to develop and mimic ethereum and get better because they saw what worked. Right now, all coins like eos or neo or whatever else basically improved to take over ethereum and ethereum had all the reigns in altcoin world however during the bear market it basically didn't do anything and that caused other coins to attack its position.

Next bull run will be a big challenge for ethereum , if it gathers the attention once again than it can make a lot of gains in marketcap value however if it fails and gives the spot to something else than it would be a big fall for it, nothing like huge major drop but something like what happened to litecoin for example, litecoin is still around and big but not as big as what it used to be, similar could happen to ethereum as well.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

ETH investors are waiting so long. They stop thinking about ETH now. For me , eth will rise in 2019. There is no positive side i think anymore.

Onalelle87

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

Ethereum is struggling currently but which isn't? Every coin in this bearish market is struggling. But I think eth has a very strong community which is vital for its existance. And it will live.
Maykon01

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Ethereum has a lot of users and some great developers. It's true that it is going through some tough time but it will overcome soon, it surely has the ability.
Severalle06

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

Some will rise and some will topple down. Not all will succeed in the race to become the next big coin but I am positive about Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Soreseth02

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Not only ethereum but also all the coins currently are going through a rough patch. So why the whining I do not understand. But ethereum is going to get a upgrade which will make a positive effect on it and the community behind it is also strong.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

Ethereum will live as long as we use the cryptocurrency, and considering that we have just started using digital money, I think it will be a very long time!
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Ethereum is a strongest altcoin in cryptocurrency market it is pretty hard to see the value of coin now when compared to last season. continuous price fluctuations disappoints everyone. However it will slowly gear up and it will start trending. It's a tough competitor to BTC. Lets wait and see the game.
I agree on you, if you are going to invest try to be patient at all and think positively that everything will follow as the days passing by. It is because in ethereum you can find what you want it means the valuebofbit is really high and in demand cryptocurrency because it is next bitcoin.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

Come on guys
Nothing else to do but think positively really, with a coin like ethereum I cannot understand why people are scared for the coin, you have a lot to look forward to and don't have to worry about what happens with the coin. I do agree that a lot of altcoins will die out but when the coins start dying out there is no way that ethereum is going to die out

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: