Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Think positively for ethereum  (Read 712 times)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

ETherum is a very good project with a long term prospects
 But several projects create tokens and scam people because it is quite easy to own a token. On Etherum and on the other hand because Etherum is big large and popular

It will encourage and persuade a lot of investors too
We can only be careful 
thiendaicat

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

This is a Bear market. Every day there is so much information given, we can not verify it. Put those issues aside. I still believe that ETH will reach $500 at the end of the year.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

I think that it makes no sense to think about Ethereum in a negative way, because this project has already proved its viability. Its price is not as high as it used to be, but it is a cryptocurrency, and the price can easily grow in the future.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

Ethereum always gives positive vibes to crypto market. This coin is so much important that many token raise their guns through this. Although it struck hard in bearish market but it will give good return in future. Its popularity is second to bitcoin and it still higher than its early orice

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

ETH product today shows very good results, because today this project is probably very promising and is developing the project very actively, including developers very often show good results.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

ethereum is too big to die.  even with current ethereum blockchain technology, it is still being used by majority of tokenized projects.  i think the dev team should introduce some udgrade to this blockchain to address current issues.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

There are a lot of projects on the basis of ethereum, therefore this coin has very big chances to become the best in cryptocurrency.

Correct, it means this type of coin has the availity to go for higher valu and their is also probability of success between the team and investors if they will keep holding on and find ways to get the income bigger. Every coin has its value but that would always depends on its rate.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

I am positive in ethereum future.

After seeing how this top two coins grow higher last January,i become more supportive in this cryptocurrency,second to bitcoin.thats why i had bought another sets of this coins for holding as like bitcoin this will grow again and i have no diubt biut this
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

After seeing how this top two coins grow higher last January,i become more supportive in this cryptocurrency,second to bitcoin.thats why i had bought another sets of this coins for holding as like bitcoin this will grow again and i have no diubt biut this
This cryptocurrency has a great future. even despite some instability in the market. I think it's worth the wait and the ethereum will rise even more.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

To think that the ethereum blockchain was just created recently and that it is already enjoying a wide crypto community support tells something about the future of the coin. Those who think negatively about eth are newbies that just wanted big returns right away from their investment. I am still confident that ethereum will bounce back soon. It has been in this situation many times before and it always manages to return and stronger than before.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

This cryptocurrency has a great future. even despite some instability in the market. I think it's worth the wait and the ethereum will rise even more.

Yes it's true Bitcoin and Ethereum is the commonly known as a great coins that good for long term investment because of the big potential of it. But of course do not expect too much, there is possible that it will increase but not that high, maybe just a little.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

It must be positive for eth, waiting for hardfork for a better price. The eth community will hold on to this.
Stay optimistic and hopeful there will be a quick recovery.

suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

from the article above I don't really understand and sounds so scary if 90% of altcoins will die. maybe the meaning of the word dead is the fall of the altcoin price continuously until it is difficult to raise the price again, if true the current situation is very disadvantaged. basically someone's statement is not necessarily true and will happen, it is better to be positive and focus on thinking about the fate of the end of this year with a low market.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

no one who thinks ethereum is a coin is not good, we must be optimistic about the situation even though ethereum is a coin that has low prices now, but the position of ethereum is still good in crypto we must remain optimistic and positive for ethereum now and in the future ,

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?
I would say emphatically that bitconnect is already dead and everyone knows that. That a coin is still being seen or on an exchange, does not indicate that it is alive.
You need to even check coinmarketcap. It has no marketcap, no volume, no exchange is even mentioned in its respect.
You should then know what that means.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

Yes lots of crypto as well as ether will show their main events in coming time. So we can see the rise in the price of crypto as well as great projects to show its true calliper.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

Yes, I'm always optimistic about Ethereum. They have many big partners, as well as a very strong and constantly growing team of developers. Today's capitalization is enough for them to further development.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

Ethereum always gives positive vibes to crypto market. This coin is so much important that many token raise their guns through this. Although it struck hard in bearish market but it will give good return in future. Its popularity is second to bitcoin and it still higher than its early orice

You are right, time will speak to the hater's due to the market value is dropping it doesn't mean it is doing down. Also it has a strong reputation in this digital currency. Hopefully it will come back more stronger than before, wait and watch.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

I believe in Ethereum and its increasing and perspective future. It is a strong coin, and lots of different coins are based on the Blockchain Ethereum, so it is promissing reason, and lots of different governmental structures and organizations are interested in the implementation of the Ethereum Blockchain into their systems and programms. To my mind Ethereum will show us its best side in the future.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

I believe in Ethereum and its increasing and perspective future. It is a strong coin, and lots of different coins are based on the Blockchain Ethereum, so it is promissing reason, and lots of different governmental structures and organizations are interested in the implementation of the Ethereum Blockchain into their systems and programms. To my mind Ethereum will show us its best side in the future.

There are a lot of people like you. I also, like you, think that Ethereum has great prospects for price growth in the future. However, we need to wait some time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: