Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Think positively for ethereum  (Read 719 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

ethereum is too big to die.  even with current ethereum blockchain technology, it is still being used by majority of tokenized projects.  i think the dev team should introduce some udgrade to this blockchain to address current issues.
It is not that big but it has been used for years now with different altcoins because of its accessibility that's why wide certain altcoins and other have been using it which is compatible with ERC20. Ethereum will not end the other way around because lots of ICOs are using it as a standard token for ETH wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

It is necessary to begin with the fact that altcoins not will die because ethereum but because they in itself don't bear any advantage for the person will die. ethereum completely can't die too, it can only become less popular, but it is not full death of a coin and the network. On it it won't affect altcoins in any way.

endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

Yes, I'm always optimistic about Ethereum. They have many big partners, as well as a very strong and constantly growing team of developers. Today's capitalization is enough for them to further development.

actually we really have to believe in eth. even though prices and conditions rise and fall. we don't need to worry about the ups and downs. just be sure if the conditions that come down later will definitely increase again.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

actually for the future it will be a time that in my opinion is very difficult for ethereum if everyone easily uses and utilizes the ethereum platform to be a tool for making scam tokens. This is what we are used to seeing and it is proven that if this is left too long it will not be possible that its potential ethereum will weaken

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

there will be always 3 alts.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
and the third blockchain (Komodo I think or NEO or something NEW) others will come and pass away

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

actually for the future it will be a time that in my opinion is very difficult for ethereum if everyone easily uses and utilizes the ethereum platform to be a tool for making scam tokens. This is what we are used to seeing and it is proven that if this is left too long it will not be possible that its potential ethereum will weaken

Many use mobile phones for fraud, but this does not mean that mobile phones are evil.
Similarly, Ethereum. Thanks to him, life saw many successful and useful projects. I believe in him, he will definitely increase in price.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

yeah we have to think positively about all cryptocurrency especially ethereum. this is the only way to fight negative news spread by the mainstream media or the popes in order to manipulate prices. they will drop the market price of ethereum, after which it has a very large amount of furniture. positive trends and great confidence in ethereum must continue to be built to counter this.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

I have no doubts that Ethereum will bounce back to its prices as by the beginning of this year. It is one of the most undervalued coins at the moment and I hope that Ethereum 2.0 update will change this.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Now I see a lot of opponents of ethereum but believe me when he starts to grow again, all the people who criticized him will very quickly begin to praise him and say that this is the best moneat on the market

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

Now I see a lot of opponents of ethereum but believe me when he starts to grow again, all the people who criticized him will very quickly begin to praise him and say that this is the best moneat on the market

In fact, it is. Not a single altcoin has yet managed to defeat Etherium. So I think that Ethereum has a great future and we will still see high prices for it.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

I have no doubts that Ethereum will bounce back to its prices as by the beginning of this year. It is one of the most undervalued coins at the moment and I hope that Ethereum 2.0 update will change this.
In fact, all participants of the crypto world are waiting for this update of the ethereum virtual machine.As soon as this happens I think ethereum will cost at least 5 times more than the current price.So that everyone understands the new stage of development of ethereum, this is the final stage.And that says a lot.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

I have always thought positively about the ETH project because it seems to me that this project will be great, the most important thing is that today the project is making serious progress on the way to great opportunities.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

With the quote, bitconnect is already dead.

Bitconnect Finally Gets Delisted From All Crypto Exchanges — “Officially Dead”

I'm not sure if those developers thought about that. What I can see is that Ethereum is the easiest platform for them to create their coins. This is the reason why too many scam coins used them too.
Yups that same reason why scammers uses their platforms more than anything here

With the majority of scam project are using ethreum platform its given that thy have no other intention but to victimized cryptonians.

Thats why this coin has been continuously dropping and no sign of recovery until now.sitting at $200 is far behind the highest recorded value of $1,500
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

With ether being on the second in the cryptocurrencies list, I don' think it is going anywhere soon. They say that 90% altcoins will die because most of the ICOs were a scam.
We don't have to worry because all the potential coins will definitely stay. So ether is definitely not going anywhere.
If you have invested in a shitcoin then chances are there that you will losse your money if you don't take it out at the right time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Ethereum is a very popular coin on the crypto market and is used by many companies for ICO companies,it is a very large cryptography project that is constantly developing.I hope Ethereum has a long life.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

Ethereum is a very popular coin on the market which is used by many people. I agree that the price of ethereum hasn't been that stable recently. People even pass negative comments about the coin. I still believe in ethereum that it will rise.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

I always think positively for ethereum. Because ethereum is one of the altcoins that I like from the very beginning I know crypto. I am always sure that ethereum can rise in its slump which we can say is very low right now.
cryptario
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

I'm bullish on Ethereum not based on its price charts but rather the sheer number of developers that are building solutions using Ethereum.  No other cryptocurrency, not even bitcoin, has so many smart people building next-generation solutions.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

For me, I never doubt this technology an Ethereum. Through the smart contrast on this technology many ICO now using this Ethereum as to purchase their token and there is also exchange that only Ethereum base exchange. So, I think it is impossible that Ethereum will die or not exist. Remember that Ethereum last year was almost overtaken the bitcoin price, I believed in this coin.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

of course I always think positively about Ether bro. because in my opinion and if I pay attention to a lot of developments experienced by Ether, bro. because there are so many crypto and coin markets that receive etherium bro ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: