Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]] [Invest] WIRE SUMMIT 2018 | A Private Blockchain Investment Summit  (Read 344 times)
ckoeber (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:49:33 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 07:08:38 AM by ckoeber

Q. When and where is it on?
We are looking forward to hosting our first and foremost Investor Edition Event under the banner of BTC Wires as WIRE SUMMIT 2018. The Event hosted at one of the Prominent Locations in the Capital City of India - New Delhi is expected to attract a lot of blockchain enthusiasts, experts, influencers, investors owing to its strategic location and government organisations.

The event scheduled for December 2, 2018, will commence at 0900HRS IST.

Q. How many years has it been going?
As discussed earlier, this is our first event, and we have brought together a team of experienced members from all walks of the industry to make this summit at par with industry expectations.
Also, we are hosting a private event with a guest list limited to only reputed and investing members of the Startup Community.

Q. What was the inspiration to start it?
BTCWires as a media house have been invited world over by various Organisations and Companies to be a part of their Business Conferences and Blockchain Summits. Hence, it was only natural for us to make a transition over the same, concerning the opportunity and connect in the industry already achieved.

We have found ourselves to be in a better position to facilitate and Promote Blockchain Investments over time with the experience gained.

Q. What exciting things can people look forward to at WIRESUMMIT 2018?
A particular process devised for participation in the event enables both startups and investors to be shortlisted before the Summit-based upon their Value proposition and Investment portfolio respectively.

It will save a lot of time for the parties involved in conducting due diligence, verification and validation of the Proof of Concept. The particular idea was to maintain a high conversion ratio and successful closures.

Q. What opportunities are on offer for those attending?
We will be introducing the startups and companies to experienced Investors, Venture Capitalists and Funds hand picked by our team and ready to explore opportunities in Blockchain and Crypto Segment. In fact, the closed nature will enable an active network among attendees.

Q. What tips would you give to people attending to get the most out of it?
We are actively looking to connect the participating companies and investors before the event. To help reach a final deal at the day of the Summit itself.

Q. How can people book tickets / when does it usually sell out?
Unfortunately, the format of the event is limited and reserved only to select members and handpicked by the organising committee on a case to case basis. However, you can always request an invite and enrol for participation using the below link.

Truna

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

Great event , by the way who are your target audience , what's the objective of this event ?
zebu_2

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

How to find the team members and Partners, do you have any experience?
Shwester

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

How can we book tickets for this event Huh
ckoeber (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

How to find the team members and Partners, do you have any experience?

You can find the member and partners details here soon.
charles28

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

I'm curious to attend any meet up as I'm a newbie I wanna learn as many things as possible.
mathew232

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Put me on the meeting list for socal --but im from australia, So can I attend ??
NettieMartin

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

Is there any ticket reservation system for events?
Manue_77Smith

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

This seems to be a good event for spreading awareness about the blockchain technology and investment in ico in india !! Gud luck
L_Barile

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 11:10:55 AM by L_Barile

How will you measure the event success?
ckoeber (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Is there any ticket reservation system for events?
Unfortunately, the format of the event is limited and reserved only to select members and handpicked by the organising committee on a case to case basis. However, you can always request an invite and enrol for participation HERE.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

what is the situation about crypto there? because I heard that India's central bank doesn't like crypto and has an impact on crypto bans by the Indian government, is that true?

Manue_77Smith

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

Great news for all crypto lover, who are living in India. Good luck  Grin Roll Eyes
Charles_brantley

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

I'll be there!
ckoeber (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

what is the situation about crypto there? because I heard that India's central bank doesn't like crypto and has an impact on crypto bans by the Indian government, is that true?
Not Really. Govt. of India has said, cryptocurrencies are not legal tender in India and they working on its regulations. They have setup a committee in to build a roadmap on how it can be adopted eventually.

Moreover, Indian States have already started adopting Blockchain Technologies in bureaucracy. We are seeing a positive stride towards its full time adoption. However it has put a caution to Investors to avoid falling prey to pump and dump schemes
Mat_Myers9844

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

How to get an invite for this event ??
Trina_Jeffr6554

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

Where can i find the list of speakers ??
Charles_brantley

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

This looks like a great event, and if things go really well I might get a chance to attend.   Roll Eyes
CRYPTOTECHDEV

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

Great initiative guys
Johnny28

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Seems like a good event but What openings are on offer for those going to?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: