Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offers for 3 Digit Nitrogen Accounts  (Read 106 times)
iBuyReviews (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Hello, I have two Nitrogensports.eu 3 digit accounts I no longer need.

One is 1xx and one is 7xx

If you use nitrogensports lower account numbers are usually more desirable as withdrawals can be processed faster/affiliates under them.

I did put another post using the 7xx account as collateral for a potential loan, so obviously if I get an offer on that I wouldn’t be able to sell it and vice versa.

I’m looking for 0.04 for the 1xx and 0.03 for the 7xx, however if you have another offer you can of course reply here or DM me.

Thanks!
Edward95

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Hello, I have two Nitrogensports.eu 3 digit accounts I no longer need.

One is 1xx and one is 7xx

If you use nitrogensports lower account numbers are usually more desirable as withdrawals can be processed faster/affiliates under them.

I did put another post using the 7xx account as collateral for a potential loan, so obviously if I get an offer on that I wouldn’t be able to sell it and vice versa.

I’m looking for 0.04 for the 1xx and 0.03 for the 7xx, however if you have another offer you can of course reply here or DM me.

Thanks!

Quoted for the future and the benefits you name are untrue. Also, it's now against nitrogens t.o.s to have more than 1 account .
iBuyReviews (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

You’re correct about it being against terms of service to have multiple accounts, however you may message support and explain you are the new owner of the account and let them close your old one. If for any reason problems arise with that obviously I wouldn’t expect to be paid.

I’m fairly certain withdrawals are processed faster for lower accounts, however if I’m wrong about that my bad.  I can however confirm both accounts have affiliates under them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: