Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY GIFT CARDS & PRODUCTS WITH YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 428 times)
desmonddesk1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:32:55 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 07:43:02 PM by desmonddesk1

CONCIERGE SHOPPER

''SOME FANTASIES ARE BETTER EXPERIENCED THAN IMAGINED''

BUY GIFT CARD & PRODUCTS ONLINE
with

Concierge Coin is a new decentralized and anonymous
cryptocurrency that uses POS and MASTERNODES technology.

After extensive work and brand testing, Concierge coin team has successfully implemented Concierge Shopper,
a one-stop online merchant site for shopping varieties of gift cards & Products with Concierge Coin (CCC) as the acceptable payment currency.

SPECIFICATIONS - CONCIERGE COIN
Concierge Coin  >>Ticker: CCC  >>Premine: 200 000  >>Max. Supply: 20 000 000  >>Algo: Quark  >>MN Collateral: 1000 CCC  >>Rate: Masternode 80% /Stake 20%

Official Links:
SOCIAL MEDIA:
EXCHANGES:

PRODUCT VARIETIES
>>Amazon:  >>Ebay:  >>The Home Depot:  >>iTunes:  >>Google Play:  >>Sony PlayStation:  >>Nexon Karma:  >>Netflix:
>>IMVU:  >>Jagex:  >>Rixty:  >>Uber:  >>Airbnb:  >>American Eagle:  >>Nike:  >>Fandango:  >>Lyft:  >>Regal Cinemas:  >>Sephora:
>>Steam Balance Codes:  >>G2A coins (1 euro = 10 G2A coins):  >>Hotels.com USD:  >>Flightgiftcard USD:  >>HotelGift USD:  >>Reddit Gold:  >>Viber Premium:  >>Skype Premium:  Etc...

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fl32biz

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 12:59:23 AM by fl32biz

The project looks serious!
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

The project looks serious!

Sure, we will keep all updated on more development and plans. You can join our discord server for more frequent updates

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
virtugranaYT

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

世界の生態系&#

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Great Project! The team is amazing.

DYOR
buckethead0

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

I dont know how many have taken advantage of the concierge shopping experience but for the 90% of things we have to pay outside of bills, I suggest you use it. Since we can buy 90% of those things on Amazon I got $70 worth of gift cards, a $50 and $20 redeem code. Why go this route? 3 things: First you dont have to bring your coins to an exchange and possibly lowering the value of the coin. Second, the value doesnt go to my bank and Im pretty sure I wont be 1099'd by CCC ( income tax purposes). Third, I got my gift card codes basically 5 mins after network got confirmations.  Really simple  and a great service provided by Team CCC!
papanipapi

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

I am happy that being part of this community. Very promising project, I hope it will have a good future due to It has good community, very organize.

Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful. A good sign of what is going on with the coin.

First crypto shop I've ever seen. I really love the good deals, and this shop has it. Keep up the good work guys. !!
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

I dont know how many have taken advantage of the concierge shopping experience but for the 90% of things we have to pay outside of bills, I suggest you use it. Since we can buy 90% of those things on Amazon I got $70 worth of gift cards, a $50 and $20 redeem code. Why go this route? 3 things: First you dont have to bring your coins to an exchange and possibly lowering the value of the coin. Second, the value doesnt go to my bank and Im pretty sure I wont be 1099'd by CCC ( income tax purposes). Third, I got my gift card codes basically 5 mins after network got confirmations.  Really simple  and a great service provided by Team CCC!

Thank you for the support for our project. The team is working to get some partnership and plans for expansion for the use case.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

This is great, finally, I got an easy solution to buy gift cards like Google Play Store, Amazon and more with my cryptos. The simple layout of CONCIERGE SHOPPER attracted me to try once. Hopefully, CCC will keep adding more products in their store, so that we can shop at one place.
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

This credit card from the concierge has the same function as a credit card in general, it is used for buying and selling things. I want to ask about concierge credit card payments using fiat currency or with a Concierge coin?
z43n4l

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

CCC project that is beautiful and very promising, be part of this project let's join in discord: https://discord.gg/Pe5VHg
I'm sure all of you will succeed there, congratulations to the team and developers, thank you for allowing me to join
sabotagebeats

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

looks interesting
mahakamrafi

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Concierge coin with concierge shopper project is awsome
staking, hold and pay to buy
hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

I am in CCC discord since the begining. And congratz to DEV team cuz they didnt abondon project and allways give us positive feelings. I believe this project. And CCC shoper fruits of hard working. CONGRATZ team, we are trusting you...
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

I am in CCC discord since the begining. And congratz to DEV team cuz they didnt abondon project and allways give us positive feelings. I believe this project. And CCC shoper fruits of hard working. CONGRATZ team, we are trusting you...

Thank you for the support so far. More exciting new coming soon. Stay tuned.

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

Most innovative gift card and online product shopping place that integrates directly with $ CCC, my first very interesting experience shopping for gift cards with cryptocurrency, this really makes it easy for people around the world at affordable prices
Driek

Activity: 738

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

Great invention this new Buy Gift Card powered by Concierge Coin!
Just charge the card with Concierge Coins and give it as a present to your friends!
You can spend it a for example on Amazon, Ebay, Google Play and many more. Also per country you can make selections like Germany and India, however this is still under construction but will be available soon.
If you like this idea but don't have Concierge Coins yet, you purchace them on the following exchanges: Crypto-Bridge / Coin Exchange / Crex24.
Certainly wise to buy them now, the price is very low at the moment and will only go up so many coins for your $ when you buy them now!
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Most innovative gift card and online product shopping place that integrates directly with $ CCC, my first very interesting experience shopping for gift cards with cryptocurrency, this really makes it easy for people around the world at affordable prices

Oh, really good to read you had an interesting shopping experience with your cryptocurrency. The team is working to introduce more opportunities for investors and Crypto enthusiasts to be able to use their CCC in many more ways. You will be updated.

kusaka

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

Concierge Coin project presented one more real-life utility for cryptocurrency. They launched a new website https: //shopper.conciergecoin.net/
with slogan: "Gifts for any occasion", and indid it is. You can buy various gift-cards. Are presented: Google Play, iTunes, Steem, Amazon and many other.
APrettySwellGuy

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

This is a great one.

You may think "Well the shopper is neat but who will actually use it" - until you see the Concierge Card.

The shopper then becomes a rewards-site similar fashion, as well as a reward for masternode users.

This coin has serious potential.
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

I have to admit I didn't know about Concierge Coin until I was checking online to buy a Play Station Network gift card for my nephew on his birthday, who is very into console games. I was having problems that day with my debit card, so I searched online if there was an alternative way to buy it with crypto. To my pleasant surprise there was this cryptocurrency called "Concierge Coin" that happened to have an online store in which you can buy different types of gift cards with it. So I went to their main website http://www.conciergecoin.net and their discord channel to find out where I could buy some Concierge coins to buy the PSN gift card in their shop https://shopper.conciergecoin.net/shop/.

It turns out Concierge coin is being traded in both https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CCC_BRIDGE.BTC and https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CCC/BTC, and since I already had an account in one of them, it was easy to buy the Concierge coins that were needed to buy the gift card. When you check out in the Concierge shop, it tells you how much you need to pay in Concierge coins and its equivalent in USD. So, I knew how many coins I needed to buy to be able to buy the gift card. Everything turned out well and successfully bought it.

After that good experience and easy alternative to buy a gift card on internet, I saw the potential this cryptocurrency has an alternative way of payment to buy things fast, in my case a gift card. So I decided to buy a good amount of Concierge coins because considering its very small supply, it's current price is very cheap. Therefore, I became now a holder and staker of Concierge coin. Hopefully the Concierge shop expands and starts offering more products, because I will be using it for sure.  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: