Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best altcoin chart site?  (Read 252 times)
meninblack32 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

I'm sorry if there's a thread on this already, searched and found a large convoluted mess.

What's the best easy to read alt coin chart site where there's visual charts that I can compare dozens of charts side by side, etc.

Looking for something that I can watch for trending altcoins easily in. Someone showed me coinmarketcap.com

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2it6ey0.jpg

Anything similar to it? Want a broad range of altcoins I can monitor.

Thanks. <3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:03:41 AM

There are alot of cryto tracker, beside coinmarketcap that is bitscreener, coincheckup, coingecko, livecoinwatch, etc. But for the charting to analysis crypto in technical, good platform is trading view and coinigy.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

I like to use coinlib.io and coinpaprika.com to see recent charts for alts besides CMC. They both have similar setups to CMC and are just as easy to use. Out of the two, I personally prefer coinlib for the extra features that it offers over coinpaprika, and the site theme and layout generally goes better with my phone screen than coinpaprika's site.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:46:26 AM

Depends on what you want from the chart website. I mean the most known one is definitely coinmarketcap and you can check almost all coins there, I believe they had like over two thousand coins listed on their website which is basically all you need, if you want to watch out for a coin that is not listed on the coinmarketcap than you should probably not check that coin at the first place Cheesy.

Moreover, if you want something further like not only check the charts but also check out the indicators and technical stuff of it than I could suggest tradingview which would potentially help you out with all the technical stuff you might need for checking any coin and also have chart, for advanced stuff tradingview makes it much comprehensive.

So, all in all if you want something basic go with coinmarketcap, if you want something more detailed go with tradingview. If you can't decide which one you want I say use both and see what you like.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

The best website to get fast and complete information about altcoin, their prices and graphs is bitscreener

But if you are looking for a website for only charts, it is definitely Trading View

Other great options are:

cryptowat
bitcoincharts
onchainfx
investing
coinlib.io
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

Check out TradingView[1]. If you're into technical analysis, you can  also display some technical indicators on the charts which definitely helps(at least in my opinion). And yes, it has a compare feature whereas you choose two trading pairs so you can compare them.

Here is me looking at ADA/BTC along with an overlayed ETH/BTC pair(thicker red line); along with a 21-day(green line) and 50-day(thin red line) moving average indicator. It's pretty customizeable.

[1] https://tradingview.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

In crypto market  already available so many crypto tracker now,  and they also provide nice charting for all crypto,  in my opinion best crypto tracker with good charting is bitscreener.com and coingecko.com .

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

there are many crypto chart websites some websites complete dedicated about charts like tradingview.com,there is also some good crypto chart apps available for smartphones you can download its from playstore
meninblack32 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

I guess I should specify specifically what I want. because I definitely DO NOT want a site where I'm viewing charts individually.

I bascially want anything related or similar to coinmarketcap and the LAYOUT specifically.

I need to have a visual of 50-60+ altcoins or more pref, all lined up beside each other so I can pick out the trends and prefer small thumbnails like how coinmarketcap lays out their visuals. Or can be ordered from highest rate of % and growth per 24h / 7 days, etc.

Just wanted to know if there were any similar and efficient like coinmarketcap.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

I like to use coinlib.io and coinpaprika.com to see recent charts for alts besides CMC. They both have similar setups to CMC and are just as easy to use. Out of the two, I personally prefer coinlib for the extra features that it offers over coinpaprika, and the site theme and layout generally goes better with my phone screen than coinpaprika's site.

Hey! Thank you for valuable opinion, could you tell us what features would like to see in the future, so that we can jump into #1 position? Wink
If you want to more information about these sites you only take responsibility to analyse these things. Because most of the charts are similarly mingle with each other but mynute changes is possible in all the charts so you could maintain a same area it will be safe.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

I think IDAX is good one in terms of altcoins chart site you can take a look of it here https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=ETH_BTC also you could try to open https://www.okex.com/marketList but of course both are need to sign up first before you can able to use their platform to see altcoin chart.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

There have so many websites for cryptocurrency chart analysis. My best choice is tradingview. It is very good for technical analysis by using chart with indicators.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

For me https://coinmarketcap.com/ works just fine for what I need to look at but Im sure there are more sophisticated charts available.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

For me https://coinmarketcap.com/ works just fine for what I need to look at but Im sure there are more sophisticated charts available.
Coinmarketcap only serves to show the average price, exchange and prices on the site doesn't always seem correct and takes time to renew. In my opinion as in other postings, coinlib.io is best to see the price change without renewing the page. It is also possible to see every detail exhaustive.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

In case you need to get extra facts, then those web web sites only take responsibility to check these things. in reality, most of the charts suit the numbers, however all adjustments in the charts are feasible so that you should store the identical role to be secure. below some secure resources..
1. https://coinmarketcal.com/
2. https://spir.ai/exchange/
3. https://www.tradingview.com/
alex0808

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:21:18 PM

Try this https://coinalyze.net/ , great tools
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

Their are some exchanger sites that can't always list in Coinmarketcap because insufficient funds to list their only ico that reached softcap or hard cap can list in that way.

macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

I Use coingeko usually coz coinmarketcap does not list some coins or tokens because they have low volume or some other reasons , There are plenty tokens have not been listed on CMC and you can find their exchanges on coingeko!
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

I Use coingeko usually coz coinmarketcap does not list some coins or tokens because they have low volume or some other reasons , There are plenty tokens have not been listed on CMC and you can find their exchanges on coingeko!
Coingecko looks to be very efficient for altcoin and ICOs, more factors are provided to get a better decision on whatever u want to do with any coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:28:30 AM

We have added extra features to coinpaprika now too Wink. Transparency Tab and completely new market overview, also ROI calc and converter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: