Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:36:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Entropay (Europe) Euro Account : Make Unlimited VCC, but 5 Active VCCs at a time  (Read 162 times)
AwsGuru (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

As we all know, from 1st November, non-EU Entropay accounts will no longer have the ability to create VCC (virtual cards).

I am offering you a Europe (EU) Euro Entropay Standard account where at any time there can be 5 active VCC (virtual cards).
Ofcourse, you can create more VCCs, by deleting VCCs and creating more.

Currency of the Entropay account is Euros.

The Entropay account will have enough balance to have 1 Euro in each of the 5 active VCCs.
Entropay does not charge to delete VCC and does not charge to create VCC from the main account balance.
If you need to add more funds at a later date, it is possible, by contacting me.

The Entropay account has to be logged in from a particular Europe (EU) country's IP. I will provide it's 1 month proxy, which you can renew on your own monthly at US$2.00 : I will give you the simple instructions on how you can renew the proxy on your own.

If you are interested, I can show you the Entropay account through live remote session, prior to you paying.

Price is US$70 only. I accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Payeer & India netbanking.

Interested ? PM me
OR
Skype adchamp_1
NOTE : There is an underscore between "p" and "1"

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
AwsGuru (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

Stock all sold out. I will update when available again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: