Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:45:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall  (Read 26373 times)
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

definitely the cryptocurrencies will rise for sure, already these are implementing in many countries and also developing smoothly, many people are investing and got good profit.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

I don't think any indicator can accurately show what will happen next in the market. Because prior to this moment now  predictions about the crypto market have all failed.
The market is at a resistant level now and the common sentiment is that it will go up, but anything can happen, it can still go lower and no one can accurately predict this.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Crypto price has been rise and fall so even it was down many users have the big hopes on the value to increase. Probably we will see an increase in the market by year ends or the next year. A lot of hopes circulating in this industry but definitely it will rise though we do not know when it could.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

In my point of view, so far altcoins will remain down in the market, because most of its volume was too low compared before. Though it will rise but we don't know when? That's a big question into our mind especially the community here in the forum.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies clearly and without any doubt will be very popular, because cryptocurrencies in any case will have value simply because they are limiting and socially recognizable, so just invest.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

I think cryptocurrencies are too fickle and even amazing. Can happen anywhere and I wonder if bitcoin will increase in 2 times or fall 3. This is a complete norm for me and I accepted
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency will be in our life, and accordingly it will grow in value. The last fall of the market lowered us to the ground, and we already more adequately assess the situation. I do not expect now that Bitcoin will quickly grow to $ 30,000. Growth will be unequivocal, but smoother and more uniform.

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

It depends on the market conditions. We all hope that the crypto space will pump again and there are a lot of positive news for the rest of this year, but the price isn't moving up or down. Just relax and wait some more time.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

Crypto will continue to rise in due time, but now, it might be continue to fall, dont just look at your port everyday it may hurt you if you do that, try to do some other things like monitoring the trades or some other chores at home. Maybe in the next coming years, bitcoins and the rest of the best coins could soar its price.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Cryptocurrency can both grow and fall very much. So I do not think that it makes sense to make any predictions and try to predict. All can be and for me this normal for time and events
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

Cryptocurrency keep falling all through this year which is not too good for the technology. I learnt that in "EMBER" periods, things do get better for Cryprocurrency but till now, it's not happening. So let's what will happen between now and December.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

Cryptocurrency can both grow and fall very much. So I do not think that it makes sense to make any predictions and try to predict. All can be and for me this normal for time and events
To my mind, no one can predict the growth of electronic money, so I think we should look at the pennies we invest in, pick the potential pennies, and be patient. Keep them in the long run waiting for the opportunity

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

I believe crypto will definitely rise in 3-5 years. potential is really great.
I hope eventually mass adoption will come and I could use crypto in ordinary life.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

If we talk Cryptocurrencies as of todays, yes it is fallen and we can't deny that. But if you were able to panic on that it is your loss, simply because we the Bitcoiners are knowledgeable enough on rise and fall situation of market or fluctuations are nature in crypto market.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Many analysts say that the period of market decline has ended. I hope that in December the market will start to recover and there will be growth in 2019. I am sure that now is the time to buy altcoins.         
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

I think we already entered reversal. But we should wait sometime for next bullrun. If we can look the history from cmc we can see the same pump and dump in 2013 and 2014. So if history will repeat himself we need to see some stable market in next months before the bullrun. So i believe bear market already ended.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

I think the crypto market this year is not as bad as people think. BTC is adjusting prices and can increase at any time. Altcoin is heavily influenced by BTC and loses points. But I believe this is a development step after many years of cryptocurrency in the world.

marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

I think this is time where the crypto nature taking it's part, the natural selection of the crypto will begin now, the strong coins with so many support will be survive, and the other should be perish.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

The rise and fall of cryptocurrency will depend a lot on the general acceptance of cryptocurrency in the years to come. Of course a lot of projects will fall off the radar, but good projects with a solid team and project will come through.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

I think the crypto will not collapse. Although their prices have dropped significantly over the past year. But because crypto is a great potential for the future, it is very convenient for transactions so in the future the price of crypto will be even more valuable. Do not worry, wait patiently and believe in a better future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: