Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall  (Read 26373 times)
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:47:20 AM

It has been almost a year since the cryptocurrency has dropped in price and the market has always been red, it looks like in 2019 the market will experience changes and crypto prices will rise again. Because what I know is that when a price decline occurs in an investment, then in the following year there will be an increase in prices, and maybe that will also happen to cryptocurrency where this year the price will rise again.
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:47:30 PM

The market continues to stop at $ 3400, and I think this is its drop limit. I am having some inference that Bitcoin may continue to grow after we push Bitcoin to pass the price of $ 4000. It just needs to get past the $ 4000 price, so I believe this winter will end.
Perhaps at the level of 3400 $ is a strong support and if the bears will continue to be active, while the bulls are asleep - the price can easily fall even lower.Here then one more strong panic and mass sales will begin.
Well, I think it is unlikely that this level will be able to keep the bears , I think we can go below even below 2600, as you can see that the bearish trend is still not finished !
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:54:13 PM

Cryptocurrencies will grow and fall.
This movement has set the market for cryptocurrency which is constantly changing.
Players need to prioritize the choice of coins as well as determine the choice to sell or invest.
If all your actions are carried out thoughtfully and without panic, you will always be on the wave of success.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:33:37 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

Maybe yes maybe no, there's some key factors that can determine this but the best factor is us, the people who are using it. Our investment is the most important determinants to increase the price and market cap of the cryptos.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:36:23 PM

Unfortunately we have already learned that there are no crypto prophets or experts that are able to predict the crypto currencies prices. Crypto market is very unpredictable and I think the most people have absolutely no opinion about the real situation.
Noone can give exact numbers about future of financial market, what we do is guessing numbers. Crypto market is new so it is useless to use known indicators,technical analysis for young markets.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:51:22 PM

Cryptocurrency will do both, crypto is meant to fall and rise and keep going like that till we are no more. But the good thing about it is that the fall might be small sometimes compare to the rise we call it moon then.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:12:28 PM

Going by the previous cycles, the current bear run will one day end and another bull run will start. It's more like a rise, fall scenario.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:20:39 PM

If we talk about cryptocurrencies in the long term, then I can say with confidence that the growth will be, but so far the market remains bearish.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:54:22 PM

If we talk about cryptocurrencies in the long term, then I can say with confidence that the growth will be, but so far the market remains bearish.

The market is probably now very weak, I think in the near future it will certainly recover the price , the more those coins who are well established in the market!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
lapyshka

Activity: 379

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:58:11 PM

We cannot predict the future. And what we think about cryptocurrency at the moment depends more on our mood. But I am sure that we will still see market growth.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:59:19 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

Although price right now in the crypto market is not that positive, I still think that it is all because of the development of crypto and blockchain technology. Just like any other technology, there are much resistance before it gained mainstream acceptance. I still think crypto will rise again.

I agree with you and the cryptocurrency is now going through a difficult path and I am sure that this year the market will grow when the government adopts the legislative framework.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 10:01:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies will rise and fall and then will rise and fall again. It is the way of markets, it doesn't follow a straight path. About the future of crypto? Of course it is still nascent and more innovation will come. The blockchains of tomorrow will be far much better.

logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:27:21 PM

Maybe yes maybe no, there's some key factors that can determine this but the best factor is us, the people who are using it. Our investment is the most important determinants to increase the price and market cap of the cryptos.
Indeed, the investment we make is the main key so that crypto prices can rise again, because crypto prices are strongly influenced by demand and supply in the market, if many investors are hesitant to return to investment, crypto prices will be difficult to recover, essentially crypto will increase when investors back to believe to buy coins in the market
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:47:20 PM

Cryptocurrencies will rise and fall and then will rise and fall again. It is the way of markets, it doesn't follow a straight path. About the future of crypto? Of course it is still nascent and more innovation will come. The blockchains of tomorrow will be far much better.
Blockchain technology have its wide and bright future. As we look and track its development we certainly know that they are growing and it is far behind for its beginning. Many companies will adopt this new system since they feel easy and comfortable with it, it could be more users in the coming years when it finally legalized by the SEC.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:05:59 AM

Blockchain technology have its wide and bright future. As we look and track its development we certainly know that they are growing and it is far behind for its beginning. Many companies will adopt this new system since they feel easy and comfortable with it, it could be more users in the coming years when it finally legalized by the SEC.
Blockchain is a breakthrough technology, but not as mandatory now as it may seem at first glance.Many companies and banks began to use it at the peak of cryptocurrency popularity...and if companies realize that it is unnecessary for them and the blockchain does not find mass application-the cryptocurrency market may fall even lower.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:25:34 AM

Cryptocurrency price depends on hype mostly and rise and fall of crypto is unpredictable ,I bet no one knows that 2018 will be so sour in price till date ,no matter what you heard or know ,anything can happen at any time in crypto world ,cryptocurrency is the right investment for those who believes in digital future

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:59:32 AM

Cryptocurrency price depends on hype mostly and rise and fall of crypto is unpredictable ,I bet no one knows that 2018 will be so sour in price till date ,no matter what you heard or know ,anything can happen at any time in crypto world ,cryptocurrency is the right investment for those who believes in digital future
You are right, of course it was clear that in 2018 will not be easy, but no one thought that so everything will be hard, and now we do not expect growth this year, and it can happen contrary to expectations

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:17:41 AM

I don't have any idea of how will the market will gonna go their value on this year and I think what should we do best in this kind of situation in the market is to hold. And I think holding still our investments in this year would be a better idea than selling it with the current price on the market.

romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:34:25 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 02:56:13 PM by romelitounknown

Cryptocurrencies will definitely rise 100% sure. We've just begun.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:01:52 PM

No single person or chat or analyst can accurately predict whether cryptocurrency will go up or come down.
The only thing I can say at this moment is I believe the cryptocurrencies are very close to the bottom and with that there's very little chance or margin for it to go down and there is a lot of room for improvement in the price in the future. with a few regulations and guidelines protecting investors I think cryptocurrencies would go further.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: