Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Discusion] [Help] Helps to raise Ranking  (Read 365 times)
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

I don't care if i'm on your ignore list or not but I agree with DdmrDdmr and he gets my point. Since you're offended about my statement but my statement is not about on that list but to those people who doesn't have any special skill, people who doesn't have special skills does not mean you're not good at all. I guess I had mistakenly not included the (HR) code to separate the list and my statement and I think DdmrDdmr is right that you misinterpreted the list and my statement.
Okay, judging from your post history, you clearly don't have that "special skills," proof me wrong then. Until you are listed on this list, I couldn't address your statement seriously.

Suggested reading: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5057502.0 (with OP's post history).

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Hello all friends
I think I want to increase my ranking, but this I feel requires special skills. When I read some local treads there are some treads that contain help forums to accommodate a tread if it is useful and useful to get merit.
I want to start it in this tread will this make an error happen to me, or if the tread is made it will help many people?
Its really quite difficult to understand what you were trying to say, a little brush up on your English would help you as well as the reading public to understand your point

There are numerous threads already made about the merit furore,i do not think there is any need for a new thread on this particular redundant issue

If only you'll contribute to the forum,then you'll be in line to earn merits,but apparently you're not doing any of that with this kinda post
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

<....>
Can you read my statement? Is there a sentence there that I have a special skill? Good job for doing what you did. I don't need to be in that list, I am contented of what I have and there's nothing wrong in learning here. You said you're good at jokes but i'm not here for jokes.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

Should I simplify my previous comment to suit your IQ? Here:

Okay, judging from your post history, you clearly don't have that "special skills"
Translate: you are just a shitposter who only here to earn, not to learn. That "special skill" that you are talking about is just knowledge.

Until you are listed on this list, I couldn't address your statement seriously.
Translate: How come you talk about merit if you only get 20? With the activity of 266, you should be sr. Member by your activity alone. It's like poor people teaching on how to get rich.

I don't need to be in that list
The denial

This is my last response. I don't want to waste any more time to respond to your bullshit. There's a high chance of your account is just an alt account since there are too many accounts like you. I wish you good luck with your merit fishing here. Bye~

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

This is my last response. I don't want to waste any more time to respond to your bullshit. There's a high chance of your account is just an alt account since there are too many accounts like you. I wish you good luck with your merit fishing here. Bye~
You can say whatever you want but my account is not an alt account that's where you we're wrong about. I don't care what you're trying to do and I don't like people like you who can't even understand my point and my own opinion. Let me clarify you i'm not what you think I am. So if you can't accept my opinion or someone's opinion then, you should sit, shut up and don't listen. I feel you remove my rights to voice out my opinions or thoughts. I thought this is a forum for discussions and not for jokes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: