Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake bloggers and marketing agencies  (Read 479 times)
regerdiamondico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Hello friends.
If you have at least half a year in the field of ICO and alternative cryptocurrencies,
You've probably faced so expensive prices for advertising and marketing in this market.
Various "bloggers" with fake statistics and subscribers sell ads for $ 5000
Marketing agencies that can not promote themselves are offered to engage in marketing outsourcing for $ 10,000, although in fact they do not know how.
And such an example is complete.
Do you think this is due to the fact that the market is still young or is there just a lot of scammers in this area?
Share your stories, I will be happy to help.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Yes, you are right. There are a lot of fake agencies and agencies that do not know anything about the crypto space, yet they take on clients, ask enormous sums and the results are mediocre at best.

There is an agency I know that has a great reputation in the crypto space and they are dedicated to crypto projects, ICO's etc - Savii Digital - you can find them here - www.saviidigital.com

I think it is important that people know which agencies to trust in ICO and blockchain business.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
regerdiamondico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

Yes, you are right. There are a lot of fake agencies and agencies that do not know anything about the crypto space, yet they take on clients, ask enormous sums and the results are mediocre at best.

There is an agency I know that has a great reputation in the crypto space and they are dedicated to crypto projects, ICO's etc - Savii Digital - you can find them here - www.saviidigital.com

I think it is important that people know which agencies to trust in ICO and blockchain business.

I agree that there should be a list of good companies. However, the enemy must be known in person. So there should be a list of bad companies too. I propose here to make it up, agree?
bchain22
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

I agree that there should be a list of good companies. However, the enemy must be known in person. So there should be a list of bad companies too. I propose here to make it up, agree?

Yes, I totally agree. You need to do your own due diligence every time anyways. But, these lists help you to guide you in the right direction.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
regerdiamondico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Yes, I totally agree. You need to do your own due diligence every time anyways. But, these lists help you to guide you in the right direction.

Do you have examples of bad companies?
Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

Right now it is best to just listen to real people and ask for their own take, like maybe people in this forum. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram people... well sometimes, you never know if they are "real" people in there.
bchain22
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

Right now it is best to just listen to real people and ask for their own take, like maybe people in this forum. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram people... well sometimes, you never know if they are "real" people in there.

Yes, I see that a lot as well. Also, Telegram groups are pretty good for that. Like https://t.me/cryptofinance24, good discussions, real people.

regerdiamondico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

And what other methods do you know about checking bloggers and agencies?
regerdiamondico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

I believe that everything is so expensive because the cryptocurrency market itself is very profitable.
Everyone knows that if you opened your ICO, then you have a lot of money, and you have enough money for advertising.

I think there is no relationship. Since there are quite a number of areas that are more profitable than ICO
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Hello friends.
If you have at least half a year in the field of ICO and alternative cryptocurrencies,
You've probably faced so expensive prices for advertising and marketing in this market.
Marketing agencies that can not promote themselves are offered to engage in marketing outsourcing for $ 10,000, although in fact they do not know how.
Do you think this is due to the fact that the market is still young or is there just a lot of scammers in this area?

well. most of this offer i just ignore them.
regerdiamondico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Hello friends.

well. most of this offer i just ignore them.

How then promote ICO?
3lyntmy

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

Hello friends.

u mean those new project use money buy someone help them promote?
Flying BTC

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

The best way is to advertise by yourself. Only large companies use specialized agencies, like Toyota, Merecedes Benz e.t.c. Plus advertising is very high priced now, for crypto you must have 100 000 USD advertising budget to even start to think on advertising agencies.
regerdiamondico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Hello friends.

YES
regerdiamondico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

Hello friends.

YES

Hello, friends.
I think one of you was involved in the Bounty, so I have a small question for you.
What do you think, how to properly conduct bounty, with which platforms and social networks it is better to work?
Should I connect bloggers?
Andrea9000

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

As far as I understand, modern bloggers and journalists are only interested in quick enrichment, so they sell their thoughts for money thereby misleading you.
bchain22
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

As far as I understand, modern bloggers and journalists are only interested in quick enrichment, so they sell their thoughts for money thereby misleading you.

That's true. But give a look to Roger Aitken maybe, he is a Forbes journalist and is writing great articles about blockchain and crypto in general. So, there are good guys as well. You just need to know where to look. Some of his samples:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/08/03/somethings-fishy-on-the-blockchain-but-can-this-tech-reduce-seafood-fraud/#4b5acab2fdf6

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/10/29/crypto-investors-flocking-to-blockchain-island-malta-in-droves/#4cb672c35ff9

WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

That's true. But give a look to Roger Aitken maybe, he is a Forbes journalist and is writing great articles about blockchain and crypto in general. So, there are good guys as well. You just need to know where to look. Some of his samples:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/08/03/somethings-fishy-on-the-blockchain-but-can-this-tech-reduce-seafood-fraud/#4b5acab2fdf6

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/10/29/crypto-investors-flocking-to-blockchain-island-malta-in-droves/#4cb672c35ff9

Yes, Roger is awesome. Been reading his stuff for a while. Great blockchain and crypto ambassador on Forbes.
Here's my favorite article by him: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/06/30/bitcoin-beyond-can-blockchain-bring-in-the-masses-to-realize-its-full-potential/#462ae8d86662

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
Copod
Copper Member

Activity: 89

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

Trend is this indeed.. but as I see from posts above there are also good poster and content creators.

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Yeah, i received a lot of DMs on facebook, instagram and twitter about this. I read and mostly ignore it. I like to learn how to do it by myself.  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: