Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewards For Testing New Crypto App  (Read 183 times)
BettyPicks (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 03:37:07 PM by BettyPicks

Plutus is developing a decentralized and safer version of TenX, a fully functioning version of their crypTo tap and pay app launches next month (November) but they have a BETA version out now that lets you trade BTC, ETH & PLU at zero fees. They're looking for reviews to know what to improve on.

If you join their Telegram and drop a review on there then you could win €200 worth of PLU (Their native token). Is a cool project and I think they have the potential to do well, their crypto debit cards are out in January.

Telegram: https://t.me/plutus_group

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

I joined the beta version https://dexbeta.plutus.it/
Not clear if i have to make a deposit only available via bank transfer) in order to test the platform or i can just make a simple review.
Pinned txt in the telegram channel show nothing about the "Rewards For Testing" .
Would ask you to provide further details about your test-bounty program and about the App as well.

Call me "SAW"
BettyPicks (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

I joined the beta version https://dexbeta.plutus.it/
Not clear if i have to make a deposit only available via bank transfer) in order to test the platform or i can just make a simple review.
Pinned txt in the telegram channel show nothing about the "Rewards For Testing" .
Would ask you to provide further details about your test-bounty program and about the App as well.

I think they are just looking for any feedback that will help with improvements to the next version of the app so making a deposit would probably help them with that but if you’ve already got advice then throw it their way (what you like and what you don't like). It’s a giveaway, not a test-bounty program but there’s a fairly high chance of winning. They recently shared it on their Telegram.

At the moment the app is just a decentralized exchange that facilitates crypto-fiat gateway between BTC, ETH, PLU and EUR. I don't think it can handle any other currencies just yet. They say they are adding the payment functionality next month so you can pay with the above cryptos at 40million stores worldwide which is pretty cool. When you want to pay it is converted into spendable fiat before going to the merchant.

Let me know if you've got some other questions?
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

snip

I think they are just looking for any feedback that will help with improvements to the next version of the app so making a deposit would probably help them with that but if you’ve already got advice then throw it their way (what you like and what you don't like). It’s a giveaway, not a test-bounty program but there’s a fairly high chance of winning. They recently shared it on their Telegram.

At the moment the app is just a decentralized exchange that facilitates crypto-fiat gateway between BTC, ETH, PLU and EUR. I don't think it can handle any other currencies just yet. They say they are adding the payment functionality next month so you can pay with the above cryptos at 40million stores worldwide which is pretty cool. When you want to pay it is converted into spendable fiat before going to the merchant.

Let me know if you've got some other questions?
Posting a be-like topic in this board, makes first thought you are a team member. Meanwhile, you are reacting in a high level of certainty as you really belong to the team. Please present yourself well because the project is a market's newcomer and community would need every pinny information about You and the team project as well.
Indeed, i can't make a deposit for two main reasons:
1- Deposits are limited to bank transfers which is not possible from my actual country of residence.
2- I don't think anybody would make a deposit for test when he should be paid for that.

I don't know what is the reason of publishing a review in telegram (why not here or in any public channel) but i continue asking about the giveaway how it will be credited to winners?

Call me "SAW"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: