Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PRICES?  (Read 758 times)
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

Have you ever thought about the price of bitcoin from the last few months that tends to last around $ 6500 or a maximum of $ 7,000. It's hard to drop below $ 6000. I want to ask you according to personal experience and analysis. Will bitcoin be able to rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2018?
Please share your opinions and predictions. Thank you very much.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthias K.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

I want to ask you according to personal experience and analysis. Will bitcoin be able to rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2018?

Nobody can predict. The only "experience" is the MtGox bubble and the 2017 bubble.
After MtGox popped there were years until the next growth, which in another year or so has turned into a new bubble. But this means nothing. One day is not necessarily like another day from the past.
onlydumpstersreally

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

I really hope that he will start to grow!
But unfortunately, there is no accurate information. Undecided Cry Cry
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. It is volatile and a very new market and very open to speculation.

The best thing to do is hope Smiley I hope it will pass 10k in 2018.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Looking at price charts and analyzing price fluctuations in recent months, I think bitcoin may end 2018 and reach over $ 10,000. Investment will focus on the last months of the year. We only need a slight boom in value. I am sure all investors will buy immediately and prices can rise to $ 10,000 this year.

oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

if bitcoin will touch $ 10,000 this is difficult in 2018 because the price of bitcoin is now only at $ 6000 and we can see it in most markets now investors only choose to remain silent compared to having to invest and predictable bitcoin prices will rise again in 2019 like there some articles that say it.
kingpin4321

Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

The prices of coins in the cryptocurrency world is quite very much volatile and hard to predict. Last year we saw bitcoin reach it all time high of $20,000 a lot of prediction was made that it will surpass that hight this year but that's not the case.  We can only postulate speculation but it's up-to the market trend
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Have you ever thought about the price of bitcoin from the last few months that tends to last around $ 6500 or a maximum of $ 7,000. It's hard to drop below $ 6000. I want to ask you according to personal experience and analysis. Will bitcoin be able to rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2018?

If we compare 2014 and 2018, we follow the same road: 6 negative months to October in 2014 and so far 6 negative months in 2018.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

I believe that BTC price is stable where it is more steady ranging from $6k up to $6.5k and it so happen that bearish is just too long compared with last year's market condition. Anyways, I am very optimistic that BTC will break the resistance and could perhaps increase before the year end and perhaps this may not exceed the $10k level. I would suggest that investors should hold their btc's in the last 2 months of this year where there is a great chance for btc to spike and gain promising profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Bergqvist

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

As you have analysed the market yourself, you know that predicting bitcoin price is not easy. And we are in a time where we are expecting for a bull run. If the bull run happens then it will be possible. If not then you will just have to wait.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

to reach $ 10k is very difficult, but it can still happen if ETFs are received and there is no more bad news about bitcoin. there are two months left before this year ends.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
sunanbonang

Activity: 242

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

I am very sure if the price of bitcoin is able to reach $ 10k by the end of this year, it looks like a bull run will occur in November. many people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase by the end of the year.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
damar09

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

In my opinion It seems like it will be a little difficult. Remembering the rise of new coin coins that keep popping up in fact, it may even experience a decrease in BTC prices

Albert Hays

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. It is volatile and a very new market and very open to speculation. Investment will focus on the last months of the year. We only need a slight boom in value. We can only postulate speculation but it's upto the market trend.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

At a very young cryptocurrency market, much is possible. Because here the volatility is still very high. Therefore, we can go down and fall for months, and in 3 days we will go back to $ 10,000 and everyone will forget that Bitcoin once cost $ 6000. This is one of the options. Of course there may be an option in the opposite direction. But the fact that we will take $ 10,000 sooner or later in my opinion.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

We may say that its stabilizes around the $6000-$6500 in the last few months. I'm not saying its not going to drop below $6000, but it looks like traders, speculators, or whales won't allow it to go below that price again.

Will it go and hit 5 digits at the end of the year? Hard to say, we're still at the bear season eventhough the price seems to be less volatile right now. We have that BAKKT news coming in December so it may or may not push the price to $10k so let's see how it pans out. Everyone is hoping that the BAKKT offerings will really pour a lot of cash in the market but we can't be sure because we haven't crossed the bridge yet.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

It could but most likely will not.  Even the 2019 ATH should not be much over $12000.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. It is volatile and a very new market and very open to speculation.

Many times,the hope in bitcoin had be proven to be positive one.Many positive speculation of bitcoin is achieved till now. Every year,the price of bitcoin will increase to the maximum price.So we can expect the price of bitcoin will reach 10,000$.If you no need of money invested in bitcoin,just hold that bitcoin till the end of this year.Then you will get huge profits at the end of this year.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

You are right and we all know that the price of bitcoin is very difficult to guess. For that I also hope that the price of bitcoin is at least around $ 10k. Even though it is difficult to pass by the end of 2018. But I still keep that hope in myself. Thank you for the opinion you have given. Success for you.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

to reach $ 10k is very difficult, but it can still happen if ETFs are received and there is no more bad news about bitcoin. there are two months left before this year ends.
I hope that in the remaining 2 months, hopefully there will be significant changes. Although at this time it still lasts around the price of $ 6500. I'm still optimistic! Cool
Dyviel112

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

I am still optimistic for the prices to increase. The world saw the surge of prices last year and many people are expecting that to happen.
Heribard03

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

Well according to researchers the price will rise by the end of this year. And me personally is remaining optimistic for that to happen but it is hard to predict whether it'll go over $10000 or not.
Alaliveth6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Nobody can predict what will happen. The good news is the market is pretty stable now and showing some possibilities to get a rise. Good future is ahead I think.
Drelaviel60

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

Extrapolation is always hard when it comes to bitcoin. A week may start with a low price and end up with a price spike. Year end usually brings such spike hence a lot of speculations have been made. I think we may see a rise again but a bull run like last year doesn't follow timeline.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

I am sure that there will be a significant change. Bitcoin prices have been stagnant for a long time, but in the next year I am optimistic that there will be a positive thing that can change the price movement of Bitcoin. This all takes time and I'm sure it will happen in 2019.
damar09

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

if we talk about the price of bitcoin, every second changes maybe in the coming year or the next few years, the price of bitcoin will definitely change, it may experience a decline or progress and maybe next year bitcoin will get a price of around $ 7,000 or even in the range of $ 5000

warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

I am still optimistic for the prices to increase. The world saw the surge of prices last year and many people are expecting that to happen.

We must expect positively about changes in the price of bitcoin, after months of extraordinary decline and have made many people wait patiently. Hopefully bitcoin will provide warm news in the winter. Thank you AND KEEP THE SPIRIT ! Cool
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

I am sure that there will be a significant change. Bitcoin prices have been stagnant for a long time, but in the next year I am optimistic that there will be a positive thing that can change the price movement of Bitcoin. This all takes time and I'm sure it will happen in 2019.
Of course we must always be sure and remain optimistic that the price of bitcoin will soon jump. After several months from the beginning of 2018 to the present, there has been a significant decline. I hope to be able to rise significantly again as soon as possible or later this year. Don't wait for a long time. Thank you friend for the enthusiasm that is always with you. Good luck.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

no one can predict what and how the rate of prices will be this year. Bitcoin is going up and down easily and at any time, the price is very fluctuating. But looking at what have happen and how the price moving in end of the year or reaching them and slowly, seems it will reach the expectation target that is touching 10,000. Well, let's hope for the best to happen this year.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1400
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

the chance to rise to $ 10k at the end of the year is getting thinner, yesterday the price of bitcoin fell again and this price decline was also followed by altcoin. this makes things worse.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Nobody can predict what will happen. The good news is the market is pretty stable now and showing some possibilities to get a rise. Good future is ahead I think.

All are expecting the positive news in Bitcoin so we should wait and see the future result. I think many buying more but pin in this dip so this will make good profit in future. All the investors are waiting for last month result because many experts are said december is the best month for crypto hype. But I expect next year is the right time for crypto pump.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

I hope that in the remaining 2 months, hopefully there will be significant changes. Although at this time it still lasts around the price of $ 6500. I'm still optimistic! Cool
I can assured you that the remaining two months will worse than the previous months base on fundamental analysis the market ought to be experiencing some pump in price now but since the level of dump and short market are higher than demanding which literally causes the off and on mode of the market shows that nothing much is left in this year market.

posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

With what I have experienced sofar ever since I'm into crypto currency the possibility of the bitcoin market to clinch the price range mentioned 25% because most cryptonier usually swap some of their coins to fiat or use their crypto for shopping online before the November and December holidays.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

I believe that is the question all of us are asking. I think bitcoin is going to rise above $10,000 before end of the year but how that is going to happen is what I did not know because the state of the market is not encouraging. Bitcoin getting bullish in some days to come is what I think we should all expect and how this is going to happen is left to the market to decide.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Yes, of course I am aware of some responses or answers from all of you who have given comments or suggestions.  Smiley I really respect whatever you think about bitcoin prices in the remaining 2 months of 2018. Let the time that will answer from time travel throughout 2018. Thank you for all.  Cool
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Yes, of course I am aware of some responses or answers from all of you who have given comments or suggestions.  Smiley I really respect whatever you think about bitcoin prices in the remaining 2 months of 2018. Let the time that will answer from time travel throughout 2018. Thank you for all.  Cool

Well, that's what good about this community is sharing of ideas. Just like you, I wanted to see bitcoin regaining some momentum going to the last stretch of the year but it seems we're not there yet. So many factors to take in consideration, even TA is not working or not a good gauge as this point. So I agree that we need more time for the market to mature and run its own course, as to when we're going to see new all-time-high, only time can tell.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Extrapolation is always hard when it comes to bitcoin. A week may start with a low price and end up with a price spike. Year end usually brings such spike hence a lot of speculations have been made. I think we may see a rise again but a bull run like last year doesn't follow timeline.

And I think this would be a better option for those who want to buy bitcoin. Like in other days, bitcoin price is quite high ranging in some eight thousands but here see the price charts. It is not more than six thousands. So fantastic chance for all those who are willing to start their career in bitcoin either as part time or full time. So gear up and start trading.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

With what I have experienced sofar ever since I'm into crypto currency the possibility of the bitcoin market to clinch the price range mentioned 25% because most cryptonier usually swap some of their coins to fiat or use their crypto for shopping online before the November and December holidays.
Honestly, you just put together some fundamentals that on a normal day I will just likely tell you, you are strictly on your own and the thing here is that there is no way anyone can actually know what will happen in the next minute, let alone before the end of the year.

We have been in a sideways movement, fundamentally, nothing is wrong, but I really would not rely too much on fundamentals but focus more on price actions anyway and for what it is worth, we can see that the bulls are still trying to make an attempt although in the last few attempts, there was no follow through and the bears kicked back, so in this vein, I would only say the best thing we can do is to relax and see what happens.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

Well, that's what good about this community is sharing of ideas. Just like you, I wanted to see bitcoin regaining some momentum going to the last stretch of the year but it seems we're not there yet. So many factors to take in consideration, even TA is not working or not a good gauge as this point. So I agree that we need more time for the market to mature and run its own course, as to when we're going to see new all-time-high, only time can tell.
Exactly, that is one of the objectives of this discussion, which is sharing ideas and suggestions for addressing issues related to bitcoin. Even though everyone has a different point of view or thought, I think it's natural. So, it is right if the time has to speak. Success for all of us and must remain enthusiastic in any situation. Thank you Baofeng  Smiley
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Honestly, you just put together some fundamentals that on a normal day I will just likely tell you, you are strictly on your own and the thing here is that there is no way anyone can actually know what will happen in the next minute, let alone before the end of the year.

We have been in a sideways movement, fundamentally, nothing is wrong, but I really would not rely too much on fundamentals but focus more on price actions anyway and for what it is worth, we can see that the bulls are still trying to make an attempt although in the last few attempts, there was no follow through and the bears kicked back, so in this vein, I would only say the best thing we can do is to relax and see what happens.

Well, basically there is nothing wrong and there is no need to blame who is wrong. While observing price developments, there is no need to be too serious or excessive. Stay calm and don't be easily affected by whatever news is out there. And it might be appropriate if I say that let time answer all of this. Staying enthusiastic and patient is the key. Thank you very much.
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

I believe that is the question all of us are asking. I think bitcoin is going to rise above $10,000 before end of the year but how that is going to happen is what I did not know because the state of the market is not encouraging. Bitcoin getting bullish in some days to come is what I think we should all expect and how this is going to happen is left to the market to decide.
However bitcoin is going to rise in coming days or months, only time will actually give us that answer and no one can. We are right now in the middle of the bears and the bulls, so in a way, we just have to wait to see who ends up winning that fight.

So far, all we know is that psychologically, we have a huge support at the $6k region, the market has been moving sideways and being the last quarter of the month, we have been having some bullish sentiments, so for now, we just chill and see how this whole thing will basically turn out eventually.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

Thank you for all those who have given their opinions, suggestions and motivations so far in addressing the development and price of bitcoin. I hope that soon there will be a significant price change in the near future to welcome the end of 2018. Keep the spirit for all of us.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

Well, basically there is nothing wrong and there is no need to blame who is wrong. While observing price developments, there is no need to be too serious or excessive. Stay calm and don't be easily affected by whatever news is out there. And it might be appropriate if I say that let time answer all of this. Staying enthusiastic and patient is the key. Thank you very much.
One thing with prices is that they will always fluctuate and this is in most cases what is always referred to as price discovery and for a market that is growing, I believe it is something we should even be expecting more of it in the long run as far as I am concerned.

Staying calm and looking forward to the future, is one basic thing I believe almost everyone should be trying as much as possible to do. We have been in a market that has been growing over the years, and I am sure we will have more to come. We are here now and we have not even hit the mainstream yet. I can imagine what mainstream adoption would be like for bitcoin
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

I hope that soon there will be a significant price change in the near future to welcome the end of 2018. Keep the spirit for all of us.
Let the process that will answer your expectations, but usually a drastic price increase takes a relatively long time. Bitcoin is not a magic that can make a price increase of $ 6500 to a price of $ 10,000 or more in a few days. And the bad news for you too, in the past few months the price of bitcoin continues to show stable prices, it looks like this will hamper every person's expectations for profit in the short term.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

I hope that soon there will be a significant price change in the near future to welcome the end of 2018. Keep the spirit for all of us.
Let the process that will answer your expectations, but usually a drastic price increase takes a relatively long time. Bitcoin is not a magic that can make a price increase of $ 6500 to a price of $ 10,000 or more in a few days. And the bad news for you too, in the past few months the price of bitcoin continues to show stable prices, it looks like this will hamper every person's expectations for profit in the short term.
Of course this is not like magic that can happen in an instant, but it does require a process to change. As our seniors said above, they will always fluctuate. Thank you Ridwan Fauzi for your opinion in this warm discussion. Smiley
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

This bitcoin price from year to year will always experience price increases, when you have trading capital that you can still use for trading then you should buy bitcoin when the price is like this, the price of bitcoin is still cheap and stable.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

This bitcoin price from year to year will always experience price increases, when you have trading capital that you can still use for trading then you should buy bitcoin when the price is like this, the price of bitcoin is still cheap and stable.
Well, this time bitcoin is still best buy prices are still down and good to invest. Possibly btc price can increase but not that high this year ends. Also, we might see good news in cryptocurrency by the following year.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Bitcoin may rise above $10,000 before end of this year and we are having many issues that are going to affect the market in a more positive ways in some days to come. If you think that bitcoin is going to remain like it is now before end of the year you may lose out of the games. The big players are just looking for a good reason to invest and that may be on bakkt. Before 12 of December I believe that bitcoin is going to witness a very serious pump that is going to push it price above $10,000.
Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

I want to ask you according to personal experience and analysis. Will bitcoin be able to rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2018?

Nobody can predict. The only "experience" is the MtGox bubble and the 2017 bubble.
After MtGox popped there were years until the next growth, which in another year or so has turned into a new bubble. But this means nothing. One day is not necessarily like another day from the past.
Such a huge impact in the market for those bubbles back then and now we are here going back again just like before. Hoping to somehow experience that feeling again but the market keeps on declining i guess this is a comeback again of a bubble. Even if someone make a prediction in the future we can't still be sure about be going to happen since the market is not just that small as we think, in fact we are in a community all over the world.

warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Well, this time bitcoin is still best buy prices are still down and good to invest. Possibly btc price can increase but not that high this year ends. Also, we might see good news in cryptocurrency by the following year.
I think it's a good idea to be chosen, when at this time the price of bitcoin is at $ 6400. And it seems that it will be difficult to experience a decline below the price of $ 6000. What do you think about this price?
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

I think buying now is too scary, since it is more than 15x the stable price of 2-3 years ago. I don't gaf about the short lived Dec 2017 pump, what I look at is longer term and the price seems to be very high right now. I think 2019 will be lower.
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

You have proof your point but in this kind of situations the fundamental way are the solution because focusing much on the market price action was the thing which lead to the complaints of many cryptonier and asking questions when will the bull run start. Have you forget the saying that the old-fashioned way are the best

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

I think buying now is too scary, since it is more than 15x the stable price of 2-3 years ago. I don't gaf about the short lived Dec 2017 pump, what I look at is longer term and the price seems to be very high right now. I think 2019 will be lower.

I disagree that 2019 will be lower. But it will be difficult to reach more than $20k high. Might takes years, probably 2-3 years, before we can see another all-time-high. The short lived pump of Dec 2017 and its subsequent dump is really easy to predict though, imagine the money and the craziness of investors that time, lol. 2018 is a good lessons to learnt though but we need to be positive for 2019.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

I disagree that 2019 will be lower. But it will be difficult to reach more than $20k high. Might takes years, probably 2-3 years, before we can see another all-time-high. The short lived pump of Dec 2017 and its subsequent dump is really easy to predict though, imagine the money and the craziness of investors that time, lol. 2018 is a good lessons to learnt though but we need to be positive for 2019.

People don't really learn lessons, they are much more likely to repeat past mistakes. At any given moment, people are faced the mystery of the future. Hindsight isn't worth a penny. The real winners are those with reliable inside info and the lucky.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

I agree with you, I think and predict that the price of Bitcoin will increase compared to this year. Indeed, in calculations it will be very difficult to reach the level that occurs as in 2017. but I am optimistic that we will face a much better year. By calculation, maybe the price of Bitcoin will be at the level of 9000USD to 11000USD. That is a pretty good rate and now we must continue to increase the use of Bitcoin because when more people believe and use Bitcoin then the price of Bitcoin will experience a positive effect that can have an impact on the increase in Bitcoin prices.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

I agree with you, I think and predict that the price of Bitcoin will increase compared to this year. Indeed, in calculations it will be very difficult to reach the level that occurs as in 2017. but I am optimistic that we will face a much better year. By calculation, maybe the price of Bitcoin will be at the level of 9000USD to 11000USD. That is a pretty good rate and now we must continue to increase the use of Bitcoin because when more people believe and use Bitcoin then the price of Bitcoin will experience a positive effect that can have an impact on the increase in Bitcoin prices.

That will be a good motivation to surely make a good price in the upcoming future of bitcoin, But we can not control the decision making of certain people or all people that want to sell their hold bitcoin today and it is really unpredictable when most people would sell or buy I really this forum can really help a bit in taking the decision of most people that have an amount of bitcoin, And we can really talk it over on what kind of movement we want to take bitcoin in.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

Whatever happens with the price of a bitcoin which has now fallen at a price of $ 5770, I am still strong and standing patiently. Maybe today many people are sad, that's the fact. We really don't understand this situation.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Thank you for all those who have given their opinions, suggestions and motivations so far in addressing the development and price of bitcoin. I hope that soon there will be a significant price change in the near future to welcome the end of 2018. Keep the spirit for all of us.
There is nothing wrong with being positive about the future of bitcoin, in fact I think that most people in this forum are positive about the long term prospects of bitcoin, but you need to plan for the possibility that the price doesn't go up at the end of the year, because we are already in the middle of November and the price instead of going up went down so the chances of a recovery are getting lower.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

I did not even expect to see the price lower than $8000 during this year, that is why i was extremely surprised after we passed that mark on late February of this year.

I would not be surprised if the markets starts to recover during the last few weeks, we are not gonna see a huge $20k, but maybe a $7k, or $8k, maybe that is more realistic to be honest
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 02:04:32 PM by bitcoin31

Bitcoin will increase the price very high I hope in the next few months come bitcoin value will see again the real price like the price hitted by bitcoin 20k dollars more.  But they have probability price down very low if more people panic.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

I did not even expect to see the price lower than $8000 during this year, that is why i was extremely surprised after we passed that mark on late February of this year.

I would not be surprised if the markets starts to recover during the last few weeks, we are not gonna see a huge $20k, but maybe a $7k, or $8k, maybe that is more realistic to be honest

At this point, its really hard to say what will be the price at the end of the year. We just have to think, is bitcoin mining still profitable at this point? What will be the break-even price of mining? The unexpected downturn has suddenly then this bearish trend to another level, so I don't see $8k around, we don't know how long are we going to be affected by this so-called Bitcoin Cash war, so I'm just expecting that $6-$6500k will be good enough (at least for me) at the end of the year price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
South Park

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

I sincerely hope that you are right because if the price doesn't recover more people are going to sell their coins and at the end that is their decision but I'm sure that the ones that are buying the most coins once again are the whales and instead of getting weaker they are getting stronger each time the price crashes, and the people that sell their coins out of panic get the losses and no benefit at all and I will like for more people to benefit from bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

the situation is getting worse, currently the price of bitcoin is around $ 4500 - $ 5000. Many say the price of bitcoin will drop to the price of $ 4000, I hope that won't happen.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

As we can see there can't be predicted bitcoin price. The all we can do is to give a range price and see if we have right. Nobody i think expect such a price this month. Anyway all we can do is still wait and why not trade more and hold bitcoin until a good grow will start.
South Park

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

the situation is getting worse, currently the price of bitcoin is around $ 4500 - $ 5000. Many say the price of bitcoin will drop to the price of $ 4000, I hope that won't happen.
The circumstances in which we find ourselves are terrible, many are in denial and are trying to make it seem as if a recovery will happen really fast, but I have my doubts it will happen because if that was the case then the price will not be that low if there was such demand for bitcoin and for the rest of cryptocurrencies, so it is likely that we are going to see the current prices for some time before the market recovers.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

The circumstances in which we find ourselves are terrible, many are in denial and are trying to make it seem as if a recovery will happen really fast, but I have my doubts it will happen because if that was the case then the price will not be that low if there was such demand for bitcoin and for the rest of cryptocurrencies, so it is likely that we are going to see the current prices for some time before the market recovers.

Situation is not terrible or bad, its just current market situation. In long run everything be ok, now its a time for buying. Black Friday is here and discounts are everywhere, crypto is not an exception. Maybe I speak so calmly because this drop doesn`t hit me so much, its just a situation like any other, when you are with bitcoin long enough you will get use to it.
I sold some bitcoins at 7000 dollars, when it dropped to 5500 two days ago I thought its just a temporary drop and I bought, but now price dropped more, it`s ok I will make my position a bit stronger and I already bought on this price, if drops more I will buy again with the rest of my money, and I will not sell them until right times come, oh and it will come.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀