Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PRICES?  (Read 758 times)
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

Have you ever thought about the price of bitcoin from the last few months that tends to last around $ 6500 or a maximum of $ 7,000. It's hard to drop below $ 6000. I want to ask you according to personal experience and analysis. Will bitcoin be able to rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2018?
Please share your opinions and predictions. Thank you very much.
Matthias K.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

I want to ask you according to personal experience and analysis. Will bitcoin be able to rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2018?

Nobody can predict. The only "experience" is the MtGox bubble and the 2017 bubble.
After MtGox popped there were years until the next growth, which in another year or so has turned into a new bubble. But this means nothing. One day is not necessarily like another day from the past.
onlydumpstersreally

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

I really hope that he will start to grow!
But unfortunately, there is no accurate information. Undecided Cry Cry
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. It is volatile and a very new market and very open to speculation.

The best thing to do is hope Smiley I hope it will pass 10k in 2018.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Looking at price charts and analyzing price fluctuations in recent months, I think bitcoin may end 2018 and reach over $ 10,000. Investment will focus on the last months of the year. We only need a slight boom in value. I am sure all investors will buy immediately and prices can rise to $ 10,000 this year.

oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

if bitcoin will touch $ 10,000 this is difficult in 2018 because the price of bitcoin is now only at $ 6000 and we can see it in most markets now investors only choose to remain silent compared to having to invest and predictable bitcoin prices will rise again in 2019 like there some articles that say it.
kingpin4321

Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

The prices of coins in the cryptocurrency world is quite very much volatile and hard to predict. Last year we saw bitcoin reach it all time high of $20,000 a lot of prediction was made that it will surpass that hight this year but that's not the case.  We can only postulate speculation but it's up-to the market trend
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Have you ever thought about the price of bitcoin from the last few months that tends to last around $ 6500 or a maximum of $ 7,000. It's hard to drop below $ 6000. I want to ask you according to personal experience and analysis. Will bitcoin be able to rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2018?

If we compare 2014 and 2018, we follow the same road: 6 negative months to October in 2014 and so far 6 negative months in 2018.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

I believe that BTC price is stable where it is more steady ranging from $6k up to $6.5k and it so happen that bearish is just too long compared with last year's market condition. Anyways, I am very optimistic that BTC will break the resistance and could perhaps increase before the year end and perhaps this may not exceed the $10k level. I would suggest that investors should hold their btc's in the last 2 months of this year where there is a great chance for btc to spike and gain promising profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Bergqvist

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

As you have analysed the market yourself, you know that predicting bitcoin price is not easy. And we are in a time where we are expecting for a bull run. If the bull run happens then it will be possible. If not then you will just have to wait.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

to reach $ 10k is very difficult, but it can still happen if ETFs are received and there is no more bad news about bitcoin. there are two months left before this year ends.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
sunanbonang

Activity: 242

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

I am very sure if the price of bitcoin is able to reach $ 10k by the end of this year, it looks like a bull run will occur in November. many people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase by the end of the year.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

In my opinion It seems like it will be a little difficult. Remembering the rise of new coin coins that keep popping up in fact, it may even experience a decrease in BTC prices

Albert Hays

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. It is volatile and a very new market and very open to speculation. Investment will focus on the last months of the year. We only need a slight boom in value. We can only postulate speculation but it's upto the market trend.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

At a very young cryptocurrency market, much is possible. Because here the volatility is still very high. Therefore, we can go down and fall for months, and in 3 days we will go back to $ 10,000 and everyone will forget that Bitcoin once cost $ 6000. This is one of the options. Of course there may be an option in the opposite direction. But the fact that we will take $ 10,000 sooner or later in my opinion.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

We may say that its stabilizes around the $6000-$6500 in the last few months. I'm not saying its not going to drop below $6000, but it looks like traders, speculators, or whales won't allow it to go below that price again.

Will it go and hit 5 digits at the end of the year? Hard to say, we're still at the bear season eventhough the price seems to be less volatile right now. We have that BAKKT news coming in December so it may or may not push the price to $10k so let's see how it pans out. Everyone is hoping that the BAKKT offerings will really pour a lot of cash in the market but we can't be sure because we haven't crossed the bridge yet.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

It could but most likely will not.  Even the 2019 ATH should not be much over $12000.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. It is volatile and a very new market and very open to speculation.

Many times,the hope in bitcoin had be proven to be positive one.Many positive speculation of bitcoin is achieved till now. Every year,the price of bitcoin will increase to the maximum price.So we can expect the price of bitcoin will reach 10,000$.If you no need of money invested in bitcoin,just hold that bitcoin till the end of this year.Then you will get huge profits at the end of this year.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

You are right and we all know that the price of bitcoin is very difficult to guess. For that I also hope that the price of bitcoin is at least around $ 10k. Even though it is difficult to pass by the end of 2018. But I still keep that hope in myself. Thank you for the opinion you have given. Success for you.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

to reach $ 10k is very difficult, but it can still happen if ETFs are received and there is no more bad news about bitcoin. there are two months left before this year ends.
I hope that in the remaining 2 months, hopefully there will be significant changes. Although at this time it still lasts around the price of $ 6500. I'm still optimistic! Cool
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: