Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Exchange Script With MEAN Stack  (Read 128 times)
coinsclone (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

Nowadays, the new frameworks make the works very easily to do the business. MEAN Stack is also one of the new frameworks to do the bitcoin exchange business quite easily. 

What is MEAN Stack?

• MEAN Stack is the combo of MongoDB(non-relational DB), ExpressJS(front-end), AngularJS(back-end), and NodeJS(runtime environment).

• MEAN Stack is a collection of Javascript based technologies.

• MEAN Stack can be written in the single language for both frontend and backend environment.

Maybe you can get an idea about the MEAN stack, now.

We are developing the bitcoin exchange script not only in MEAN stack But also in LAMP Stack.

If you have an idea to do the bitcoin exchange business,

Get bitcoin exchange script with MEAN Stack Demo>>>

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

A few suggestions for your business. Your stand on how you share you demo is quite bad. For example I just wanted to check it out but I don't really want to give out my information in order to do so and I just left your website.
About your script (didn't get to see it) but your main selling point here is MEAN stack. You are going about it all wrong. You are not selling script to developers. The end users of your script don't care if its written in Js, PHP, Java or anything else. Maybe focus more on features that are key selling points of your script
coinsclone (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:18:07 AM

A few suggestions for your business. Your stand on how you share you demo is quite bad. For example I just wanted to check it out but I don't really want to give out my information in order to do so and I just left your website.
About your script (didn't get to see it) but your main selling point here is MEAN stack. You are going about it all wrong. You are not selling script to developers. The end users of your script don't care if its written in Js, PHP, Java or anything else. Maybe focus more on features that are key selling points of your script

Here are all coming for selling their products.  Maybe you cannot check our site clearly.

These are the features we are given to the clients

First Function component is Traders Features

1. Trading Chart
2. Trade Match Engine
3. Escrow Services
4. Enhance the buy and sell system
5. Wallet integration(multi-sig)
6. Crypto & fiat payment gateway integration
7. High level of liquidity
8. Suit with different order type ( market, limit, stop, buy stop, copy, p2p, OTC )
9. Margin Trading and Lending System

Second Function Component is Security Features

1.   HTTP authentication
2.   Jail login
3.   Encrypted user data & transaction data
4.   CSRF protection
5.   DDoS Protection
6.   SSRF protection
7.   2FA

We are providing this features to build the bitcoin exchange platform with MEAN stack frameworks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: